剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
硫磺泉的秘密
第一季 第八集
《硫磺泉的秘密》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
双胞胎跟我们说你离开了大半个晚上
The twins told us you were gone half the night.
我们只想单独相处 来...
We just wanted to be alone to- -
打牌 聊天
Play cards and talk- -
以及完成初吻
And have our first kiss.
听着 我需要你的帮助
Look, I need your help.
又这样吗
Again?
我只用钱买♥♥到了十分钟的时间
All I bought us was 10 minutes,
这是真正意义上的离家出走了 你准备好了吗
and that's now officially run out. You ready?
哈珀在这里吗
Is Harper here?
我觉得他们一起出走了
I think that they've run off together.
万一永远找不到他们呢 就跟萨瓦娜一样
What if they're never found? Like Savannah?
我们需要查出在篝火晚会后萨瓦娜出了什么事
We need to find out what happened to Savannah after the campfire.
你昨晚跟她在一起 对吧
You were with her last night, right?
她不在她的宿舍吗
Isn't she at her bunkhouse?
昨晚在舞会上 他们跟萨瓦娜在一起
They were with Savannah last night at the dance.
我们该跑了
Now we run.
先别忙着跑
Not so fast.
萨瓦娜
Savannah!
你那天的表现
The way you were acting that day,
就好像你知道一些我们其他人不知道的事
it's like you knew something the rest of us didn't.
这一切本来都不会发生的
None of this would be happening right now
都怪你和你那傻兮兮的打赌冒险
if it hadn't been for you and your stupid dare.
真让人无法接受 我本来在接待一个重要客户
Unacceptable. I was with an important client
结果却听说一个营员失踪了
when I heard that a camper had disappeared.
爸 你没认真听我说的话
Dad, you're not listening to me.
这是我的错 都是我的错
It's my fault. It's all my fault.
一个字 都别再 说了
Not... another... word.
你听到他刚刚的话了 对吧
You heard that, right?
我爸爸
My dad...
他刚刚招供了
He just confessed.
我真不明白
I don't get it.
我爸跟萨瓦娜是朋友啊
My dad and Savannah were friends.
他为什么要伤害她
Why would he hurt her?
或许他们本来是想再玩个恶作剧
Maybe they were pulling another prank
结果却意外出事了
and something went wrong.
比如事故吗
Like an accident?
总比其他的可能要好
Better than the alternative.
但我们听到他招供了啊
But we heard him confess.
我爸说这都是他的错
My dad said it was all his fault.
那意思肯定是他对萨瓦娜做了什么啊
That has to mean he did something to Savannah.
那他为什么要回到硫磺泉来
Then why come back to Sulphur Springs?
根本说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
我还以为你会很高兴我爸招供了呢
I thought you'd be glad my dad confessed.
这意味着我们不用再怀疑你妈了
It means your mom is off the hook.
我的意思是 我们还是不知道
My point is we still don't know
萨瓦娜到底遭遇了什么
what actually happened to Savannah.
是啊 我们永远不会知道了
Yeah, we never will.
我爷爷确保了这点
My grandpa made sure of that
他把我爸迅速带离了小镇
by getting my dad out of town
不给任何人机会查出真♥相♥
before anybody could find out the truth.
我们空坐在这里 肯定是找不到任何答案的
Well, we definitely won't get any answers sitting here.
-帮帮我们 -我们这里需要帮助
- Help us! - We need help over here!
拜托了 帮帮我们
Come on, help us! Come on!
我真不敢相信格里芬为了一个女孩做出了这种事
I can't believe Griffin did all this for a girl.
太蠢了
So dumb.
是啊 不过仔细想想还挺浪漫的
Yeah, but it's also kinda romantic when you think about it.
他们就像罗密欧和朱丽叶
They're like Romeo and Juliet.
-谁 -莎士比亚作品里的
- Who? - Shakespeare?
你真得偶尔看看书了
You really need to pick up a book now and then.
我也看书的啊
I read books!
漫画书不算
Comics don't count.
总之 这是一对少男少女的故事
Anyway, it's a story about a teenage couple
因为家族的世仇而无法在一起
whose families keep them apart.
结局是怎样的
How'd it end?
算了 这例子不好
Never mind. Bad example.
是那边传出来的
It's coming from over there.
你觉得是萨瓦娜弄的吗
Think it's Savannah?
我们先前确实在那个房♥间里发现一个冷点
We did feel a cold spot in that room.
好了 快过来
Okay. Come on.
等等
Wait!
我的帽子 在楼上
My hat. It's upstairs.
别管帽子了 怀亚特 没时间了
Forget about it, Wyatt. There's no time.
♪是任何小孩都满心期盼的♪
♪ Any kid could ever want ♪
♪我们的心灵和意识永远都会♪
♪ Our hearts and minds will always say ♪
♪停留在特蒙特营地♪
♪ Here at dear Camp Tremont ♪
另外一个警♥察♥本来要带我们去找我们的父母的
Another cop was taking us to find our parents,
但却停在了这里 去湖里帮忙搜寻了
but stopped here to help search the lake.
已经过了挺久了
It's been a while.
他很可能忘了我们还在车里
He probably forgot we were in here.
如果你能放我们离开
If you'll just let us go...
那是违反规定的
That's against protocol.
你们只能等那个警♥察♥回来
You have to wait for the other officer to get back.
不 不行 我们等不了
No, no. We can't wait.
事情很紧急
It's an emergency.
什么样的紧急事件啊
What kind of emergency?
我得上厕所
I have to use the bathroom.
真的真的很急
Really, really bad.
女孩的事
Girl stuff.
酒店里有厕所
There's a bathroom inside the hotel.
快出来吧
Come on.
我 我也得上厕所
I- - I need to go too.
一个一个来
One at a time.
我打给乔伊的妈妈
I'll call Joey's mom
看他们有没有格里芬的消息
and see if they've heard anything from Griffin.
什么 你觉得他跑去芝加哥了吗
What- - You think he's headed to Chicago?
他的朋友都在那边
All his friends are there.
我妹妹 你♥爸♥
My sister, your dad.
他跑去熟悉的地方 也是说得通的
Makes sense he'd go some place familiar.
妈
Mom!
这酒店真的被萨瓦娜的鬼魂纠缠了
Savannah is haunting the hotel.
不仅仅是冷点了
It's more than just cold spots.
我们用录像带拍到了诡异的画面
We caught this weird glare on tape.
现在还响起了令人毛骨悚然的音乐
And now the creepy music.
你们的哥哥失踪了
Your brother is missing,
你们居然还在操心鬼的事吗
and you're worried about a ghost?
这事是很严重的
This is serious!
这个事也很严重
So is this!
我现在没心情应付他们 你来吧
I can't right now. You deal with them.
不是我们胡编乱造的
We aren't making this up.
绝对有音乐在播放
There was definitely music playing
就在你发现的墙后面的那个房♥间里
in that room you found behind the wall.
听上去是这样的
What kind of music?
听上去是这样的
Sounded like this...
♪路易斯安那州有个地方♪
♪ There's a place in Louisiana ♪
只是比他唱得好听 好听多了
Only better. Much better.
-是个女孩唱的 -肯定是萨瓦娜
- And a girl was singing. - It had to be Savannah.
没有其他解释了
There's no other explanation!
格里芬先前...
Uh, Griffin was...
在鼓捣一张旧唱片
messing around with an old recording
就是我们进入密室的那天
when we were in there the other day.
肯定是他一直让它播放没关
Guess he must've left it on.
神秘事件揭秘了 没有鬼
Mystery solved. No ghost.
什么
What?
我们上楼去了 快走 怀亚特
We'll be upstairs. Let's go, Wyatt.
哈珀要是发现
Harper would freak if she found out
你在翻她的东西 定会大发脾气的
you were going through her stuff.
哈珀在跟格里芬离家出走前 就该想到这点的
Harper should've thought of that before she took off with Griffin.
冷酷无情 我喜欢
Cold. I like it.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表