剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
肯定是地堡隔绝了信♥号♥♥
The bunker must have been blocking the signal.
所以回来了吗
So we made it back?
你跑去特蒙特酒店干什么
立刻回家
打给我
你怎么还没打电♥话♥给我
-一切都好 -算不上好
- Everything's okay. - Not exactly.
我必须马上回家
I have to get home. Now.
你们在这下面干什么呢
What are you doing down here?
我一直在到处找你们
I've been looking all over for you.
我在带哈珀参观呢
I was giving Harper a tour.
在地下室里参观吗
In the basement?
是啊 我...
Yeah. I, uh...
我曾经在脑海里想象过
I painted this picture in my head
这栋酒店的内部是什么样的
of what the hotel was like on the inside.
我想看看这跟我想象的是不是能匹配上
Just wanted to see how it matched up.
你们该上去了 不然双胞胎就把披萨都吃光了
You should go upstairs before the twins eat all the pizza.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯 没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
萨瓦娜当时在大厅里飘着
Savannah was floating down the hall,
离窗户很远
nowhere near the window.
我眨了眨眼
I blinked.
她就飘到玻璃窗前面了 在我面前尖叫
She was right up against the glass, screaming in my face.
你是怎么逃脱的
How'd you get away?
我迅速从走廊上跑走了
I booked it off the porch.
但如果萨瓦娜的速度真那么快...
But if Savannah is really that fast-
那是个警告而已
It was a warning.
特蒙特酒店是她的
The Tremont's hers.
我很惊讶她竟然允许你们在这里住这么久
I'm surprised she let you stay this long.
妈 你到这里来干什么
Mom, what are you doing here?
因为你一直不接电♥话♥
You weren't answering your phone.
地下室的信♥号♥♥不太好
Uh, the signal isn't great in the basement.
你还去了地下室吗
You were in the basement?
我知道这地方看上去像是随时要倒塌一样
I- - I know it looks like the place might fall down around us,
但其实大部分翻修工作都是装饰性的
but most of the work that needs to be done is cosmetic.
对吧 亲爱的
Isn't that right, honey?
涂点墙粉 刷点油漆 就能焕然一新
Some spackle and paint will make a huge difference.
-你好 我是本·坎贝尔 -我知道你是谁
- Hi. Ben Campbell. - I know who you are.
我们走吧
Let's go.
-祝你们能活过今晚 -托弗
- Good luck surviving the night. - Topher.
我发过短♥信♥了 你为什么还这么生气
I sent a text. Why are you so mad?
给我上车
In the car.
立刻
Now.
大多数父母都会很高兴
You know, most parents would be glad
能有个随时汇报行踪的负责任的孩子
to have a responsible kid who checks in.
跑来一个闹鬼的酒店玩也叫负责任吗
You call running around a haunted hotel responsible?
你还能活着算你走运
You're lucky to be alive.
这就是我不允许你们看恐怖片的原因
See, this is why you're not allowed to watch horror movies.
你们会觉得电影里的内容都是真的
You think all that stuff is real.
之前你的手也在发抖啊
Your hand was shaking too.
我感觉到了
I felt it.
你当时害怕了
You were scared.
唯一能吓到我的
The only thing that scares me
就是你们两个当中谁出事了
is something happening to one of you.
你也听到格里芬的父母说的了
You heard what Griffin's parents said,
特蒙特酒店是非常完全的
The Tremont is completely safe.
特蒙特酒店被诅咒了
The Tremont is cursed!
这里发生过很可怕的事 宝贝
Look, bad things happen here, baby.
无辜的人在这里受到伤害
People get hurt. Innocent people.
一旦他们消失 就彻底消失了
And once they're gone, they're gone.
不管你多么努力 都无法改变这点
You can't change that no matter how hard you try.
我不会冒这个风险的
I won't take that chance.
我不想连你也失去
I won't lose you too.
你怎么睡在地上啊
Why are you on the floor?
我昨晚听到了古怪的声音
I heard a weird noise last night.
我也听到了
I heard it too.
这是家老酒店
It's an old hotel.
可能只是建筑物本身发出的声音
Probably just the building settling.
如果我们搬进来时真的惊扰到鬼魂了呢
What if we really did disturb a spirit or something when we moved in?
我们谈过这事了 这酒店并不闹鬼
We've been over this. The hotel isn't haunted.
那你怎么解释嘶嘶声呢
Then how do you explain the whooshing noise?
水从老旧的水管里流过可能会发出那种声音
Water going through old pipes would make that sound.
找个水管工修一下就好了
Nothing a plumber can't fix.
或许应该点燃些鼠尾草
Maybe you should light some sage instead?
把负能量都消除掉
Clear away all the bad energy.
好了 现在别说这些了
Okay, we are not doing this right now.
赶紧去换衣服上学吧
Go and get dressed for school.
你也是
You too.
还为格里芬的新朋友感到激动吗
Still excited about Griffin's new friend?
她把孩子们吓得不轻 他们都不敢睡觉了
She has the kids so scared, they can't sleep.
你的借口又是什么
And what's your excuse?
别跟我说
Don't tell me that
你也被关于萨瓦娜的传言影响了
you're letting all this Savannah stuff get to you too.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你一晚上都在辗转反侧
You were tossing and turning all night.
做噩梦了吗
Bad dream?
我从来就不记得做过的梦
I never remember my dreams.
哈珀
Harper.
你得看看这个
You have to see this.
听我说 昨晚我们离开酒店后
Listen, after we left the hotel last night,
我妈惊慌失措 焦躁不安
my mom completely freaked out.
有证据了 铁证
We have proof, actual proof!
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们被追时 我从一个箱子里拿走了这个
I grabbed this off a bag when we were being chased.
昨天在回地堡的路上 埋在了森林里
Buried it in the woods yesterday on the way back to the bunker.
本·坎贝尔
那是我爸爸的名字 真的是他
That's my dad's name. It really was him.
我们已经知道那孩子是你♥爸♥爸了啊
We already knew that kid was your dad.
你之前对传送门的理论深信不疑
You were convinced about the whole portal thing.
我需要证据 于是我就做了个测试
I needed evidence. So, I did a test.
这个名牌片今天早上还在那里
The tag was still there this morning.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
时间旅行是真的 我们是唯一能证明此事的人
That time travel is real, and we're the ones who proved it.
我们就能看到萨瓦娜到底遭遇什么了
We can see what happened to Savannah.
甚至还能救她
Maybe even save her.
放学后去酒店跟我见面
Meet me at the hotel after school.
我们再穿过一次传送门
We'll try going through the portal again.
-关于这个... -如果成功的话
- About that- - - If it works,
我这次要跟我爸说说话
I'm talking to my dad this time.
他小的时候跟现在完全不一样
He was so different as a kid.
你觉得所有人的变化都会这么大吗
You think all people change that much?
格里芬 我不能再去了
Griffin, I can't go back.
我刚刚一直想告诉你的就是这事
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
我妈禁止我去特蒙特酒店玩
My mom doesn't want me hanging around The Tremont.
禁止多久啊
For how long?
这事不会轻易过去的
This isn't something that'll just blow over.
我从没见过她那么生气的样子
I've never seen her so upset.
她说我们不能做朋友
She said we can't be friends.
我甚至都不应该跟你说话
I'm not even supposed to be talking to you.
为什么 我做错什么了
Why? What did I do?
听着 很抱歉 我得走了
Look, I'm sorry. I have to go.
哈珀 严格来说 发短♥信♥不算是说话
Harper, technically, texting isn't talking.
谁能告诉我 丘吉尔先生的这些话是什么意思
Can anyone tell me what Mr. Churchill may have meant by this?
回顾历史越久远
展望未来就越深远
他的意思是 我们都能以史为鉴
He was saying that we can all learn from the past.
我给大家举个例子吧
Let me give you all an example.
今晚再过去一次
查清楚到底发生了什么事
从格里芬的错误中吸取教训
Learn from Griffin's mistake.
否则 历史就会重演
Otherwise, history will repeat itself,
我的抽屉里也会塞满高端手♥机♥
and I will have a drawer full of fancy phones.
马上来招待您
Be with you in a minute.
我不急
I'm in no hurry.
谢谢你 杰丝 明天见
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表