剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
你就打算站在那里吗
You're just gonna stand there?
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
任何能帮助警方缩小搜寻范围的线索
Anything that can help the police narrow the search.
备忘录 收据 日记
Um, notes, receipts, a journal.
她一般把日记本藏在床垫下面
Oh, she keeps that under her mattress.
我瞎猜的
I'm guessing.
你还抱怨我把我的零花钱都花在哪里了
And you complain about how I spend my allowance?
继续找
Keep looking.
特蒙特营地才艺秀
节目演出表
哈珀翻过车♥库♥里的纸箱子吗
Has Harper been going through the boxes out in the garage?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
家里很少有什么事是你不知道的
There's not much that happens around here without you knowing about it.
或是从中获益
Or benefiting from it.
-说的很有道理 -托弗
- Valid point. - Toph.
好吧
Fine.
哈珀之前想找一张爸爸的照片
Harper wanted a picture of Dad,
我或许跟她说了要去哪儿...
and I may have told her where- -
-拿上你的车钥匙 -为什么
- Grab your keys. - Why?
我觉得我知道她在哪儿了
I think I know where she is!
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
请回答 否则我要进来了
Answer me or I'm coming in.
快走
Come on.
温泉
营地
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
回洞口那里啊
Back to the hatch.
去做什么 找你♥爸♥爸质问吗
To do what? Confront your dad?
是啊 哈珀
Well, yeah, Harper.
他都招供了
He confessed.
我必须知道原因
I have to know why.
你凭什么觉得他现在会跟你说实话
What makes you think he'll tell the truth now?
你♥爸♥一次又一次地撒谎
Your dad's lied over and over again.
我们也一样啊
I mean, so have we.
就算我们坦白交代一切
Even if we come clean about everything,
地堡 传送门 过去
the bunker, the portal, the past,
我们的父母不可能相信我们的
no way our parents will believe us,
尤其是在经过昨晚的事后
especially after last night.
所以我们就继续我们的生活吗
So we just go on with our lives?
装作我父亲不知道萨瓦娜出了什么事一样
Act like my dad doesn't know what happened to Savannah?
我做不到
I can't.
如果还有其他选择呢
What if there was another option?
我们之前看到我妈匆匆跑出酒店
We saw my mom running out of the hotel
就在你♥爸♥招供之前
right before your dad confessed.
你觉得杰丝看到了什么吗
You think Jess saw something?
只有一种办法能知道
Only one way to find out.
我知道等待很难熬
I know waiting is hard,
尤其是在你万分担心你朋友的时候
especially when you're worried sick about your friend.
萨瓦娜并不是我的朋友
Savannah wasn't my friend.
警方叫我们再清点一次人数
Police are asking us to do another head count.
以确保营地内没有其他人失踪
Make sure no one else is missing from camp.
待着别动 我很快就回来
Sit tight. I'll be back soon.
你们到这里来干什么
What are you doing here?
我们看到本的爸爸把他接走了
Um, we saw Ben's dad pick him up.
我觉得他们回芝加哥去了
I think they went back to Chicago.
我们想着你应该会想知道这事
Figured you'd want to know
毕竟他没来得及跟你道别
since he didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
我不在乎
I don't care.
本是个混♥蛋♥
Ben was a jerk.
因为他经常跟萨瓦娜待在一起 而不是跟你吗
Because he spent more time with Savannah than you?
哇 你也太轻易就得出结论了吧
Wow. Jump to conclusions much?
你也跟本一样
You're just like Ben.
我跟本完全不一样
I'm nothing like Ben.
你刚刚就在指责我嫉妒
You're accusing me of being jealous.
他也这么指责过我
He made accusations too.
把萨瓦娜的遭遇怪罪在我身上
Blamed me for what happened to Savannah.
怎么会这样
How come?
我之前向她挑战 说她不敢
I- - I dared her to spend the night...
一个人在地下室里过夜
alone in the basement.
说真的 如果萨瓦娜真去了
Hey, if Savannah went through with it
然后被鬼抓走了 那也是她自己的错
and got grabbed by a ghost, it's her own fault.
等等
Wait.
所以 本昨晚没跟她在一起吗
So, Ben wasn't with her?
我不想再聊本的事了
I'm done talking about Ben.
请离开
Leave...
否则我就把贝琪叫过来
or I'll get Becky back in here.
我们该走了 哈里
We should go, Harry.
杰丝显然想一个人待着
Jess obviously wants to be alone.
如果萨瓦娜一个人在地下室里待了一整晚
If Savannah was in the basement all night long,
她就会有很多时间到处查看
she would've had plenty of time to look around.
她甚至有可能发现地堡
Maybe even find the bunker.
她可能穿梭时空了 就跟我们一样
She could be traveling through time, just like us.
你姐姐为什么会在这里
Why would your sister be here?
因为爸爸在这里
'Cause Dad is.
哈珀经常来他的坟前探望他
Harper visits his grave a lot.
大概这能让她感到跟他很亲近吧
Makes her feel close to him, I guess.
你会来探望吗
Do you visit?
我之前跟哈珀一起来过
I've been here with Harper before.
对我来说不一样
It's not the same for me.
我其实并不记得爸爸了
I don't really remember Dad.
是啊 他去世时 你们两个都还很小
Yeah, you were both so little when he died.
你怎么从来都不提起他
How come you never talk about him?
一想到我们原本可能拥有的美好生活 我就很难过
It makes me sad to think about the life we could've had together,
以及你和哈珀本来可以跟他共同创造的美好回忆
the memories you and Harper would have had with him.
她记得很多关于爸爸的事
She remembers things about him.
比如什么
Like what?
动物园之旅 在走廊上画画
Trips to the zoo, painting on the porch,
在湖里游泳
swimming in a lake.
这之类的事
That kind of stuff.
不如你去找找你姐姐吧
Why don't you go look around for your sister?
哈珀不会有事的 妈
Harper will be okay, Mom.
她很强悍 跟你一样
She's tough, like you.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
特蒙特酒店
肯定是这个原因
This has to be it.
萨瓦娜肯定发现传送门了
Savannah must have found the portal.
看啊
Look.
萨瓦娜可以轻易钻过去
Savannah could easily fit through.
这意味着她可能在某个时间点上好好活着
Which means she could still be alive somewhere in time.
这就能解释警♥察♥为何一直没能找到她了
Explains why the police never found her.
是啊 但这不能解释我爸为什么要招供
Yeah, well, it doesn't explain why my dad confessed.
如果她没事
I mean, if she's okay,
那他为什么那么难过
why was he so upset?
我们不知道萨瓦娜是不是一个人下来的
We don't know if Savannah came down here alone.
有可能你♥爸♥也知道传送门的存在
It's possible your dad knows about the portal, too.
他每次进地下室 的确都表现得很古怪
He does act weird every time he's in the basement.
假设他们一起发现了传送门
Let's say they found the portal together,
但你♥爸♥决定留下来不走
but your dad decided to stay behind.
夏令营就快结束了
Camp was ending.
他再也见不到萨瓦娜了
He wouldn't see Savannah again.
这个原因也足够让他难过了啊
That's reason enough to be upset.
我明白 但你想想我爸小时候的性情
I know, but think about how my dad was as a kid.
他不可能错过时间旅行的机会的
I mean, no way he'd pass up a chance to time travel.
他一定会参与这种冒险旅程的
He'd be up for the adventure.
除非本觉得这样会萨瓦娜的处境更加艰难
Unless Ben thought it'd make things harder for Savannah.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我们的父母对我们可能是过度保护
Well, our parents can be overprotective,
但你爷爷是个非常严苛的人
but your grandpa is super intense.
如果他发现本偷偷溜走了 他绝对会想查出答案
If he found out Ben was sneaking off, he'd want answers.
-他不找到传送门是不会罢休的 -没错
- And he wouldn't stop until he found the portal. - Exactly!
所以 我爸招供可能是为了保守秘密
So, my dad might've confessed to keep the secret...
以确保我爷爷再也不会回硫磺泉
and make sure my grandpa never came back to Sulphur Springs.
这是个好计划
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表