剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
and the memories.
那并不是我们离家的原因
That's not why we left.
即便如此 我也认识到我的做法是不对的
Even so, I realize it was wrong, what I was doing.
不去谈论你♥爸♥爸
Not talking about it.
你想带路吗
You want to lead the way?
我来带路
I'll do it.
克里斯托弗·詹姆斯·邓恩
托弗 我知道你对你♥爸♥爸没什么记忆
Toph, I know you don't really remember your dad,
但你一天比一天长得像他 声音也越来越像
but you look and sound more like him each day.
我就猜到这是我长得帅的原因
Figured that's where I got my good looks.
的确如此
It's true, you did.
非常帅气
Very handsome.
我一直很好奇
I've always wondered...
你是怎么爱上爸爸的
what made you fall in love with Dad?
有很多原因
Well, a lot of things,
但主要是因为
but mostly because...
他可以逗我开怀大笑 任何人都比不过这点
he could make me laugh like no one else.
他也知道说什么话会惹我生气
He also knew exactly what to say to tick me off.
他以前就喜欢惹我发火
He used to love pushing my buttons.
有点像我认识的另外一个人哦
Kinda like someone else I know.
你们是怎么认识的
How did you meet?
我们是小时候认识的
When we were kids...
就在特蒙特营地 不管你信不信
at Camp Tremont, believe it or not.
或许可以说
Guess you could say,
对我而言他是那个夏令营唯一美好的收获
he was the one good thing to come out of that place.
真的吗 那么久以前就认识了吗
Really? That long ago?
当时是最后一天了
It was the last day.
我正要回家 背了巨大的一个行李袋
I was going home, and my duffel was huge.
他主动提出帮我
He offered to help.
那个行李袋估计比他还要重
Darn thing must've weighed more than he did.
他的脸上挂着傻笑
He had this goofy grin on his face,
他伸出一只手 然后说
and he stuck his hand out and he said,
"你好 我叫克里斯"
"Hi, I'm Chris."
他说话都破音了 我记得特别清楚
His voice broke. I remember it so clearly.
我们一起笑起来
We just laughed.
我很抱歉以前我很少谈起你们的爸爸
I'm sorry I haven't talked more about your father.
只是...
It's just- -
发生了那起事故后 我们失去了他
After the accident, when we lost him,
我 我完全不知道该说些什么
I... didn't know what to say...
对任何人都是
to anyone.
你们两个成为了支撑我的磐石
You guys became my rock.
我非常爱你们两个
And I love you both so much.
1960年的大风暴
对不起 本 真的让人无法承受
I'm sorry, Ben. It's just too much.
我无法坚持下去了
I can't do this anymore.
坚持什么 你在说些什么
Do what? What are you talking about?
你以为呢
What do you think?
我受够了 我不干了
I've had enough. I'm done.
我要带着孩子们回芝加哥
The kids and I are moving back to Chicago.
好了 等等
Okay, wait.
我知道自从我们搬来这里
I know it seems like nothing's going right
-似乎一切都很不顺 -似乎吗
- since we moved here. - Seems like?
你这也太轻描淡写了吧
That's an understatement.
听着 本 我努力过了
Look, Ben, I've tried,
但我已经开始相信这地方真的闹鬼了
but I'm starting to believe this place really is haunted.
好吧 那我们就解决这个问题
Fine, then we'll fix it.
我们请个人来...
We'll bring someone in or- -
不 一切必须到此为止
No. This ends now.
那些秘密
The secrets,
你跟杰丝的聊天
the conversations with Jess.
你明明认识萨瓦娜 先前却欺骗我
I mean, you lied to me about knowing Savannah.
你还隐瞒了什么
What else are you hiding?
等等 爸爸跟你说了他认识萨瓦娜吗
Wait, Dad told you he knew Savannah?
格里芬
Griff, uh...
赶紧上♥床♥睡觉吧
Just go to bed.
你提早到了两小时
You are two hours early.
是的 我想着可以早点来开始
Yes! I thought I'd get a jump on the day.
通过非法闯入吗
By breaking and entering?
这样我就可以多做一些调研了
So I could do some extra research
用于完成一个历史作业
For a history project.
那个作业是关于什么的
What's this project about?
1960年的大风暴
The Great Storm of 1960.
网上有无数的链接
The internet has a zillion links
但是照片却不多
but not enough pictures.
算你走运 在互联网出现前
But lucky for you, before there was the internet,
在笔记本电脑出现前
before there were laptops,
有一种非常好的小东西叫微缩胶片
there was this neat little thing called microfilm.
报纸 期刊
Newspapers, periodicals,
都会被缩小放进胶片里
all squeezed down into these little rolls.
-学校里就有吗 -很早就有了
- The school has some? - Oh, going way, way back.
1960年的大风暴
The Great Storm of 1960...
你可能知道 也可能不知道
Uh, you may or may not know,
但我可是本地历史和民间传说方面的专家
but I am an expert on local history and lore.
所以你还记得吗
So you remember it?
1960年 亲爱的 我看上去有那么老吗
1960? Honey, do I look that old?
我不仅知道 还很清楚
I know of it and about it.
但我可以跟你这么说
But I'll tell you this,
那场风暴改变了小镇上很多人的生活
that storm changed a lot of lives in this town.
爸爸回来了吗
Is Dad back?
还没有
Not yet.
佐伊 怀亚特 吃早餐了
Zoey? Wyatt? Breakfast.
你试过给他打电♥话♥了吗
Have you tried calling him yet?
我相信你♥爸♥很快就会回家的
I'm sure your dad will be home soon.
坐下吃饭吧
Just sit. Eat.
他 昨晚似乎很生气
He... He seemed pretty upset last night.
你们都很生气
I mean, you both did.
等我们回到芝加哥 一切都会好的
Everything will be fine once we're back in Chicago.
等等 这事确定了吗
Wait, that's definite?
是啊 我以为你会很激动呢
Yeah, I thought you'd be excited.
是吧 但...
Yeah, but...
现在情况发生了变化 我有点喜欢这里了
things have changed now. Kinda like it here.
因为哈珀吗
Because of Harper?
以及 你也知道...
And you know...
这里的一切
all of it.
那是对这个家最好的选择
Well, it's what's best for this family.
一切都会好的
It'll all work out.
我们搬来这里时 你也是这么说的
Exactly what you said when we moved in.
的确差点就变好了啊
And it almost did.
你吃完早餐后 就回房♥间收拾行李吧
After you eat, you need to start packing up your room.
现在吗 那不去上学了吗
Now? What about school?
我已经跟那边打过电♥话♥说你不去了
I already called and told 'em you're not coming.
你下周就回你以前的学校上学
You'll start back at your old school next week.
-不 我... -好了
- No, but I- - - Hey!
收拾行李就行
Just pack.
怀亚特 佐伊
Wyatt? Zoey?
大风暴给特蒙特酒店造成了损坏
还在查吗
Still at it?
1962年的
1962?
你不是要调查风暴的事吗
I thought you were researching the storm.
是的 但我对于社区重建也很感兴趣
Yes, but I'm also interested in how the community rebuilt.
比如那些人身上发生的事
Like what happened to people.
有些人搬走了 有些人留了下来
Some moved away. Some stayed.
看来你对硫磺泉的历史产生了浓厚的兴趣啊
You've developed quite a passion for Sulphur Springs history.
是啊 想象在那个年代
Yes, it's just fun to imagine
当个小孩是什么感觉 是非常有趣的
what it was like, being a kid back then.
快弄完吧 马上就要开始上课了
Well, finish up. Classes are about to start.
萨瓦娜
Savannah.
格里芬
视频通话
格里芬 出什么事了 你为什么没来上学
Griffin, what's going on? Why aren't you at school?
相信我 这不是我的选择
Trust me, it's not my choice.
怎么了
What's up?
有个大好的消息
Amazing news.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表