剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
That's what the camera's for?
恶果自负
Your funeral.
听着 你们得这么办
Okay, now, here's what you gotta do.
莎拉
Sarah!
看来你没有听从我的建议
I see you didn't take my advice
带着你的家人搬离那座危险的酒店
to get your family out of that deathtrap of a hotel.
凭借我丈夫的修补技术
Well, with my husband's fix‐it skills,
我们已经正式把它从死亡陷阱变成了聚宝盆
we've officially upgraded from deathtrap to money pit.
听着 我知道你叫哈珀离格里芬远点
Look, I know that you asked Harper to stay away from Griffin.
这并不涉及个人恩怨 我只是在保护我的女儿
It's nothing personal. Just protecting my daughter.
我完全理解
I completely understand.
看上去他们两个对彼此都有不好的影响
It seems those two are a bad influence on each other.
我觉得至少目前来说 让他们分开是有道理的
I think it makes sense to keep them apart, at least for now.
如果我们两个都盯着点 倒是会容易些
Might me easier to do if there are two of us keeping an eye out.
很高兴我们意见一致
I'm glad we're on the same page.
-对不起 -我在想...
- I'm sorry, I‐- - I was thinking‐‐
听着 我想我们都同意
Uh, look, I think we can both agree
-昨天非常失败 -是啊
- Yesterday was kind of a bust. - Yeah.
不管发生什么 我们最好都通力合作
No matter what happens, it's better when we work together.
-团队协作 -正是
- As a team. - Exactly!
我们绝对还有很多事情要做
And we definitely still have work to do
才能弄清楚我们的父母到底隐瞒了什么
if we really wanna find out what our parents are hiding.
真希望我们现在能过去
I wish we could go back now.
我们怎么能安心坐一整天
How are we gonna sit around all day,
学习线粒体 吃博洛尼亚三明治
learning about mitochondria and eating bologna sandwiches
-萨瓦娜现在可是命悬一线啊 -我们不用
- When Savannah's life is on the line? - We're not!
我刚给托弗三十块钱
I just paid Topher 30 bucks
让他给学校服务台递张纸条说我们病了
to drop off notes to the front office saying we're sick.
准备好了吗
So, are you ready?
特蒙特酒店
这是什么
What is this?
一定是那个才艺秀
It must be that talent show.
好样的
Nice job!
真有才华
Wow, what a talent!
下一位
Uh, next up...
我们欢迎吉他选手本·坎贝尔登台
Let's welcome guitarist Ben Campbell up to the stage,
弹奏《绿袖子》
playing Greensleeves.
我知道我本该弹奏《绿袖子》
I know I'm supposed to play Greensleeves,
但我这次想弹奏我刚写完的一首曲子
but instead, here's something I just finished writing.
再次为本·坎贝尔鼓掌
Let's give it up again for Ben Campbell!
你以为我放下工作 大老远地来这里
You think I got off work and came all the way down here
就是为了听你弹奏那种 垃圾吗
to listen to you play that... garbage?
显然 送你来这个夏令营就是个错误
Clearly, sending you to this camp was a mistake.
你今天丢我的脸了 本奈特
You embarrassed me today, Bennett.
你也丢你自己的脸了
You embarrassed yourself.
你爷爷一直都这么刻薄吗
Has your grandpa always been that mean?
对我没有过
Not to me.
大概是因为我从没见过他单独和我爸在一起的样子
Guess I've never seen him alone with my dad.
今天最后的表演者是...
And our last performer of the day will be...
萨瓦娜·迪伦
Savannah Dillon.
♪路易斯安那州有个地方♪
♪ There's a place in Louisiana ♪
这就是我在密室听到的那首歌♥
This is the song I heard in the secret room.
♪在枫糖树的影子下♪
♪ Under sugar maple shade ♪
竟然是萨瓦娜唱的
It was Savannah singing.
♪歌♥声萦绕着篝火♪
♪ There's songs around the campfire ♪
♪风筝环绕着湖泊♪
♪ There's kites around the lake ♪
♪我们是面带微笑忙碌着的夏令营成员♪
♪ We're smiling busy campers ♪
这部分倒是没听过
This part's new!
♪这是最棒的夏日消遣♪
♪ It's the greatest summer getaway ♪
♪是任何小孩都满心期盼的♪
♪ Any kid could ever want ♪
♪我们的心灵和意识永远会说♪
♪ Our hearts and minds will always say ♪
♪你是个小可爱 特蒙特夏令营♪
♪ You're a dear, Camp Tremont ♪
这个表演还真是独特
Well, that was unique.
现在请大家投票 选出冠军
Now it's time for everyone to cast their ballots for the winner.
我很高兴萨瓦娜会是冠军
I'm glad Savannah's gonna win.
那是她赢得的
She deserves it.
但是
But...
她不会是冠军 我爸爸才是冠军
she's not gonna win, my dad is.
我看到过他手握冠军奖杯拍的照片
I saw a picture of him holding the trophy.
或许我们改变了一些事
Maybe we changed things.
是我叫他弹奏他自己写的歌♥的
I did tell him to play his own song.
在躲着你♥爸♥爸吗
Hiding from your dad?
没有 只是在修通风口而已
Nope, just fixing a draft.
怎么了 他不在吧
Why? He's not around, is he?
他在楼上
He's upstairs.
我之前不想在他面前跟你说这事
Uh, I didn't want to get into this in front of him,
但我觉得 格里芬可能又跟哈珀玩到一起了
but I think Griffin might be hanging around Harper again.
我找杰丝谈过了
I spoke with Jess.
我想让她知道 我们双方家庭的意见是一致的
I wanted to let her know that we're on the same page.
她还说了别的什么吗
Did she say anything else?
并没有 怎么了
Not really. Why?
没什么原因
No reason.
这个螺丝起子好像尺寸不对
You know, I don't think this screwdriver is the right size.
我重新去找一个来
I'm gonna go find another one.
你们两个在干什么呢
What are you two up to?
这是我们察觉到的冷点之一
This is where we felt one of the cold spots.
我们终于要在这里抓到那个鬼了
We're gonna finally catch that ghost in here.
我很确定
I know it.
能在这里抓到的唯一东西就是破伤风
The only thing there is to catch in here is tetanus.
这块区域正式成了禁区
This area is officially off limits.
快走吧
Clear out.
你们的票都已经计过数了
All of your ballots have been counted,
本届夏令营才艺秀的冠军是...
and the winner of the camp talent show is...
本·坎贝尔
Ben Campbell!
或许他能赢的确是命运 无论如何都是注定好的
Maybe it was destiny for him to win, no matter what.
也可能是有人暗箱操控了结果
Or maybe someone rigged the results.
你真认为你妈作弊了吗
You really think your mom cheated?
天呐 她一定是真心喜欢我爸
Man, she must really like my dad!
也可能是真心讨厌萨瓦娜
Or really hate Savannah.
这就要走了吗
Leaving already?
显然你不会听从劝告放弃这个 项目
Well, it's clear you won't be talked out of this, uh, project.
我知道你可能不信我这话
I know you may not believe this,
但我所做的一切真的都是为了你好
but everything I've done is for your benefit.
我现在是成年人了 我可以自己做出选择
I'm a grown man now. I can make my own choices.
好吧 显然嘛
Yes, so I see.
记住了 本奈特
Just remember, Bennett...
总有那么一天
one of these days,
你的选择让你陷入水深火热之中
when your choices land you in hot water,
我会没办法把你救出来
I won't be there to bail you out.
谢谢你过来一趟 爸
Thanks for dropping by, Dad.
开车注意安全
Drive safe.
嘿 格里芬
Hey, Griffin.
别惹麻烦
You stay out of trouble now.
你听到了多少
How much of that did you hear?
就一点
Some.
我跟你爷爷的关系...
My relationship with your grandfather is...
非常复杂
is complicated.
你现在还太小 可能无法理解
You're probably too young to understand.
我理解
I understand.
至少比我以前要理解
At least, better than I used to.
我觉得我现在明白了
Think I get it now.
明白什么
Get what?
为什么爷爷总让你这么恼火
Why Grandpa bothers you so much.
就好像 他试图掌控你做的一切
It's like... he wants to be in charge of what you do.
或许那正是你把我们带回这里的原因
And maybe that's why you brought us here.
因为你有很多痛苦的回忆 你希望它们能美好一些
'Cause you have all these bad memories you wish could be better.
你最好在吃晚餐前去写作业
Better get going on your homework before dinner.
你今晚很安静啊
You're quiet tonight.
还在为学校里的男孩们生气吗
Still upset about the boys at school?
没有 这回有问题的是一个女孩
No. Now it's another girl who's the problem.
是啊
Ah, yes.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表