剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
你一定会觉得难以置信
You're not gonna believe this.
快看
Look!
那是萨瓦娜吗
Is that Savannah?
在1962年特蒙特酒店盛大的重新开业仪式上
At the grand re- opening of The Tremont in 1962.
那是大风暴过后的两年了
That's two years after the storm.
对极了
Exactly.
-那真是太好了 -我也觉得
- That's great. - I know, right?
给我几分钟时间 我马上过来
Okay, give me a few minutes and I'll be right over.
什么
What?
等等 不 不 我...
Wait. No, no. I- -
格里芬 我们必须立刻再回去一次
Griffin, we have to go back. Now.
我知道 我也愿意
I know, and I would,
-但我... -如果你被禁足了 那也没事
- But I, uh- - - If you're grounded, it's fine.
-我们只需想办法... -哈珀 我们家要搬走了
- We'll just figure out- - - Harper, my family's moving.
什么
What?
我们要搬回芝加哥去了
We're going back to Chicago.
但那也太疯狂了吧 你们才搬来这里呢
But that's crazy. You literally just got here.
你以为我不知道这点吗
Oh, you think I don't know that?
抱歉 只是...
Sorry, it's just- -
我爸跟我妈说他撒谎了
My dad told my mom that he lied,
他小时候是认识萨瓦娜的
that he did know Savannah as a kid.
他们昨晚大吵了一架
They had this huge fight last night,
然后我爸就离开了
and my dad left,
到现在都没回来
and he hasn't come back yet.
一旦他回来了
So as soon as he does,
我们就要搬走了
we're moving.
再也不回来了
Forever.
这真是一团糟
This is so messed up.
-是啊 可不是嘛 -格里芬
- Yeah, tell me about it. - Griffin!
我们需要从车♥库♥里再拿些纸箱来
We need more boxes from the garage.
格里芬
Griffin.
-我 我得先挂了 -等等
- I- - I gotta go. - Wait.
莎拉·坎贝尔来电
莎拉 你好 听着 我有点...
Sarah, hi. Listen, I'm a little- -
本跟你在一起吗
Is Ben with you?
-什么 -本
- Excuse me? - Ben.
他在你那里吗
Is he there?
不在 他为什么会在我这里
No. Why would he be?
你们是朋友
You're friends.
曾经是朋友
Were friends.
并且...
And, uh...
你们似乎对彼此了解甚深
you seem to know a lot about each other.
怎么了 莎拉
What's wrong, Sarah?
你找不到他吗
You can't find him?
不是
No.
听着 很抱歉打扰你了
Look, I'm- - I'm sorry I bothered you.
等等
Wait.
有一个地方
There is a place.
可能希望不大
It's a long shot,
但是 他以前经常去那里
but it's somewhere he used to go.
你们怎么没在收拾行李
Why aren't you guys packing?
我们罢♥工♥了 我们不想搬家
We're on strike. We don't want to move.
我们现在觉得芝加哥好无聊
Chicago will seem boring now.
没有鬼
No ghosts.
你们不是怕鬼吗
Thought you guys were scared of ghosts.
本来是的 但我们现在有点像是在捉鬼
We were, but now we're kind of into hunting them.
你知道妈妈觉得自己看到了一个鬼吧
You know Mom thinks she saw one.
我们还听到了歌♥声
And we heard the singing.
什么
What- -
什么歌♥声
What singing?
是磁带上一个女孩唱的
The girl on the tape.
在密室里吗
In the boarded- up room?
那是不可能的 你们确定吗
That's impossible. Are you sure?
是啊 把爸爸也吓到了
Yeah, freaked out Dad too.
或许那才是我们要搬家的原因
Maybe that's why we're moving.
我们该走了
We should go.
这对小鸳鸯应该想单独相处一下
The lovebirds probably need some alone time.
做什么
To do what?
所以这是要成真了
So this is really happening.
是啊
Yup.
我妈希望我们收拾好行李后马上就走
My mom wants us to leave as soon as we're packed.
我们父母的种种问题
See, all this stuff with our parents
就...
is just...
昨晚 我一直忍♥不住想
Last night, I couldn't stop thinking,
如果我们能找到萨瓦娜
if we could just find Savannah...
你就能留下来了
You could stay.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 我们还有几分钟时间
Okay, so we've got a few minutes.
或许我们遗漏了什么信息
Maybe there's something we're missing.
比如什么 萨瓦娜在1962年
Like what? Savannah's in 1962,
传送门每次只能传送30年 所以...
and the portal only takes us back 30 years at a time, so...
除非你想回到1960年 然后等待两年
Unless you want to go back to 1960 and wait two years- -
当然不想 但是...
Of course not, but...
或许有办法控制年代数
maybe there's a way to control it.
再说只要她还活着 就有希望 不是吗
And as long as she's alive, there's hope, right?
怎么了
What?
问题在于
The thing is...
如果萨瓦娜还活着
if Savannah was alive,
她就不可能是鬼
she wouldn't be a ghost.
她也不会纠缠着特蒙特酒店 让这里闹鬼
She wouldn't still be haunting The Tremont,
但她就是在这么做啊
but... she is.
她在这么做吗
She is?
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我得带你去看样东西
There's something I need to show you.
快来
Come on.
昨晚睡觉了吗
Get any sleep last night?
没怎么睡
Not much.
我也是
Me neither.
很抱歉我之前那样突然离开了
I'm sorry I walked out like that.
我爱你
I love you.
你什么都可以告诉我
And you can tell me anything.
当时我们一起在这里参加夏令营
We were in camp here together.
我 杰丝 还有萨瓦娜
Me, Jess, and Savannah.
当年在举办篝火晚会时 最恐怖的鬼故事
Back then around the campfire, the scariest ghost stories
就是关于酒店地下室的
were about the basement in the hotel.
所以有天晚上
So one night...
杰丝向萨瓦娜发起冒险挑战 说她不敢在那里
Jess dared Savannah to stay down there...
一个人待到早上
till morning.
我以为我成功地说服了她
I thought I'd convinced her...
不要去做这事
not to do it.
我们当时就在那上面露营
We camped out... up there.
那是树屋
The tree house.
但在我睡着后
But after I fell asleep...
她偷偷溜出来了
she snuck out.
-去地下室吗 -是啊
- To go to the basement? - Yeah.
-于是我也去了 -本
- So I did too. - Ben.
那里很黑 很吓人
It was dark and creepy,
但我们说着笑话给彼此听
but we told each other jokes
试图通过欢笑熬过去
and tried to laugh our way through it.
本来挺好的 直到我们听到了一阵噪声
We were fine until we heard a noise.
就在我们附近
It was all around us.
我就跑走了
I took off.
我以为她跟着我跑出来了 但她没有
I thought she followed, but she didn't.
她留下来了
She stayed.
我当时并不知道
And I didn't know...
一直到第二天早上才知晓
till the next morning.
警♥察♥都去了
The police were there.
很多人开始搜寻
Search parties.
有点像今天的情形
Kind of like today.
你当年只是个孩子而已
You were just a kid.
但我是原本唯一有可能救她性命的孩子
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表