剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
我不是有意的
I didn't mean it.
这是怎么回事 本奈特
What's going on here, Bennett?
跟我走
Let's go.
这让人完全无法接受
Totally unacceptable.
我本来在接待一个重要客户
I was with an important client
结果却听说一个营员失踪了
when I heard that a camper had disappeared.
-爸 拜托 -然后我开车三小时来这里
- Dad, please- - - And then I drive three hours
却发现你跟个小丑一样在酒店里乱闯
to find you horsing around the hotel like a clown.
-我错... -有个小孩失踪了 本奈特
- I messed- - - A child is missing, Bennett!
对不起 我搞砸了
I'm sorry, I messed up.
一次又一次搞砸吗
Again and again and again?
你没认真听我说的话
You're not listening to me.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
一个字 都别再 说了
Not... another... word.
你听到他刚刚的话了 对吧
You heard that, right?
我爸爸
My dad...
他刚刚招供了
He just confessed.
《硫磺泉的秘密》下集预告
Next time on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
我爸说这都是他的错
My dad said it was all his fault.
那并不意味着他跟萨瓦娜的失踪有关
That has to mean he did something to Savannah.
那他为什么要回硫磺泉来
Then why come back to Sulphur Springs?
哈珀翻过车♥库♥里的纸箱子吗
Has Harper been going through the boxes out in the garage?
你们的哥哥失踪了 你们居然还在操心鬼的事吗
Your brother is missing and you're worried about a ghost?
-这事是很严重的 - ♪最大的渴求♪
- This is serious! - ♪ ...could ever want ♪
♪我们的心和意识 会永远停留在♪
♪ Our hearts and minds will always stay ♪
♪亲爱的特蒙特营地♪
♪ Here at dear Camp Tremont ♪
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表