剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
或许那产生了连锁反应
Maybe that created a ripple.
是啊 好吧 并且你说服萨瓦娜参加舞会
Yeah, okay, and when you talked Savannah into going to the dance,
或许那也改变了一些事
maybe that changed things too.
对极了
Exactly!
我们光是回到过去 可能就已经改变一些事了
We could have altered things just by being back there.
只有一个办法知道结果了
Only one way to find out.
萨瓦娜 如果你能听到我们
Savannah, if you can hear me,
求你赏个脸现身吧
please, we ask you to honor us with your presence.
跟我们交谈 来到我们当中
Speak to us. Walk among us.
给点迹象吧
Show us a sign.
但请别太吓人
As long as it's not too scary.
我们都是大好人
We're both really nice people
我们只想当你的朋友
and we just wanna be your friends.
亲爱的萨瓦娜 我们恳求你
Beloved Savannah, we beseech you.
我们知道你在这里
We know you're here.
我们知道你能听到我们
We know you can hear us.
快现身吧
Show yourself.
-她生我们的气了 -快跑
- She's mad at us! - Run!
爸 救命 有鬼
Dad! Help! There's a ghost!
是萨瓦娜的鬼魂
Savannah's ghost!
他们还在寻找萨瓦娜的鬼魂
They were still hunting for Savannah's ghost.
这意味着她终究还是死了
Which means she's still dead.
我们并没有能改变过去
We didn't change the past.
等等 还有希望
Wait, there's hope.
她是到第二天早上才被发现失踪的
She wasn't found missing until the morning.
现在还是晚上
It's still night.
我们得回去 我们还是可以救她的
We have to go back. We can still save her.
是啊
Yeah.
我们应该先从宿舍开始找 看她回去没有
We should start at the bunkhouse, see if she got back.
好的
Okay.
如果她不在宿舍 就去树屋找
And if she's not there, treehouse.
-嘿 当心点 -抱歉
- Hey, watch it! - Sorry.
刚刚感觉像是有什么推了我一下
It felt like something pushed me.
推了你
Pushed you?
不会是...
You don't think it was...
萨瓦娜吧
Savannah?
她跟在我们身后
She's following us.
是我
It's just me.
你们怎么还没上♥床♥睡觉
Why aren't you in bed?
爸 我们看到萨瓦娜了
Dad, we saw Savannah.
她朝我们扔了一罐汤
She threw a can of soup at us.
然后灯全灭了
And then the lights went out.
我们知道你不信我们 但...
We know you don't believe us, but- -
你们是在哪儿看到她的
Where did you see her?
在地下室
The basement.
所以你是信我们的
So you do believe us.
孩子们 本 你们在这里啊
Kids? Ben? Here you are!
我们给这地方增添点亮光怎么样
What do you say we brighten this place up?
我快没办法了
你在哪儿
哈珀 快回复我
我快撑不下去了
楼上的人都还好吗
Everyone okay up here?
灯怎么都灭了
What happened to the lights?
整个小镇都停电了
There's a power outage all over town.
外面的风太可怕了
Ah, this wind is crazy.
我建议你别进去
I wouldn't go in there.
她在睡觉呢
She's sleeping.
你知道如果你把她吵醒 她会有多暴躁
You know how she is if you wake her up.
我会非常小声的
Well, I will be very quiet.
让开
Move.
她是去了特蒙特酒店吗
Is she at The Tremont?
这傻兮兮的东西怎么播放不了了啊
Why won't this dumb thing play?
或许是萨瓦娜的鬼魂把它弄坏了
Maybe Savannah's ghost broke it
这样我们就证明不了她的存在了
so we can't prove she exists.
格里芬不可能还在练习
No way Griffin's still practicing.
是萨瓦娜的鬼魂
Savannah's ghost!
她在电脑里
She's in the computer!
不是鬼
It's not a ghost.
是格里芬在故意误导爸爸妈妈
It's Griffin faking out Mom and Dad.
现在我们知道他的秘密了
And now we know his secret.
我们是为了和平而来
We come in peace.
快看 能播放了
Hey, it's working!
快现身吧
Please show yourself.
-她生我们的气了 -快跑
- She's mad at us! - Run!
看不到那罐汤
You can't see the soup.
等等
Wait.
看到那个了吗
See that?
那是什么东西
What is it?
或许 是个脑袋
Maybe... A head?
我没看到眼睛或鼻子啊
I don't see eyes or a nose.
鬼是没有面孔的
Ghosts don't all have faces.
再说你看这头在哪儿
And look where the head thing is.
在桌子上面吗
Over the table?
就在我们叫她的名字召唤她的地方
Right where we summoned her, by name.
这办法奏效了
It worked!
我们成功了 我们跟她接触上了
We did it. We made contact.
等等
Wait.
传送门没发挥作用
The portal didn't work.
我穿过传送门时 没有那种颤栗感
When I went through, I didn't feel a jolt.
我们失败了 萨瓦娜彻底消失了
We failed. Savannah's gone forever.
你们两个在这里干什么
What are you two doing out here?
整个小镇都停电了
The power's out all over town.
别试图撒谎 想都别想
And don't even think about lying.
有人吗
Hello?
《硫磺泉的秘密》下集预告
Next time on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
-先从禁足开始吧 -你也是 哈珀
- We'll start with grounded. - Same for you, Harper.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
-不可能 -拜托了
- No way. - Please!
我只买♥♥到了十分钟的时间
All I bought us was 10 minutes.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
开始吧
Let's do this.
我们需要搞清楚昨晚的篝火晚会后萨瓦娜遭遇了什么
We need to find out what happened to Savannah after the campfire.
你昨晚跟她在一起 对吧
You were with her last night, right?
我们当时都跟她在一起啊
We- - We all were.
-哈珀在这里吗 -当然不在
- Is Harper here? - Of course not.
听着 我觉得他们一起离家出走了
Listen, I think that they've run off together.
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
I think we need to call the police.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表