剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
硫磺泉的秘密
第一季 第四集
《硫磺泉的秘密》前情提要
Previously on Secrets of Sulphur Springs...
你们是什么人
Who are you guys?
如果你们是夏令营成员 我肯定认识
I'd know it if you were campers.
我叫哈里 这是...
Uh, I'm Harry and this is...
赫梅妮
Um, Hermione.
我爸之前还说他不认识萨瓦娜
My dad said he didn't know Savannah.
他对我撒谎了
He lied to me.
上面标注了我们感觉到冷点的所有地方
It's every place we felt a cold spot.
比如厨房♥ 餐厅
In the kitchen, in the dining room.
这堵墙后面有个房♥间
There's a room behind this wall.
密室
A secret room?
可能是多年前给封起来了
Probably boarded- up years ago.
♪在枫糖树的影子下♪
♪ Under sugar maple shade ♪
爸爸撒谎了 他认识萨瓦娜
Dad's been lying. He knew Savannah.
都是哈珀告诉你的 对吧
You got all this from Harper, didn't you?
你和哈珀得消停点了
You and Harper need to take a break.
你今天也去了特蒙特酒店吗
Is that where you were today? The Tremont?
你参加过那边的夏令营吗
Did you used to go to camp there?
当然没有
Of course not.
你这是在怪胎萨瓦娜身上浪费时间
You're wasting your time on that freaky Savannah.
你一定是新来的吧
You must be new.
我是杰西卡
I'm Jessica,
但大家都叫我杰丝
but everyone calls me Jess.
我妈毫不犹豫地说她没去过夏令营
My mother flat- out said she never went to camp.
她绝对有所隐瞒 就跟你♥爸♥爸一样
She's covering something up. Just like your dad.
我们要怎么救萨瓦娜
How are we gonna save Savannah?
她来了
She's here.
或许我们应该把它扔掉
Maybe we should just throw it out?
不不 我可以挽救一下它
No, no. I can save it.
我只需要...
I just need...
格里芬 干这事最合适的人选
Griffin. Perfect guy for the job.
我们很快就能把这东西搭建好 对吧
We'll put this thing right in no time. Won't we, bud?
好吧 那你们父子俩忙吧
All right. I'll let you two guys get to it.
你在哪儿
实际上 我现在不太方便
Actually, now's not a really good time.
拜托 格里芬
Come on, Griff.
我们给你妈露一手 让她知道我们可以自己完成
Let's show your mom we can do this on our own.
只需要一会儿就能修好
It'll only take a minute.
你需要什么
What do you need?
你把它扶好 我把底座加固一下
Hold this straight while I secure the base.
看上去不错 是吧
Looks good, huh?
是啊 我可以走了吗
Uh, yeah, sure. Can I go?
可以 走吧
Yeah, yeah.
爷爷
Grandpa!
格里芬
Griffin.
你来这里干什么 爸爸
What are you doing here, Dad?
更该问的问题是 儿子
Better question, son.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
去车上把我的包取下来 好吗 格里芬
Hey, go grab my bags out of the car, would you, Griffin?
我很乐意 但我得走了
I- - I would, but I got to go.
格里芬 帮一下你爷爷
Griffin, help your grandfather,
尽管我无法想象他会长住
though I can't imagine he'll be staying long.
什么时候成功劝说你恢复理智 我就待多久
I'll stay as long as it takes to talk some sense into you.
你不该回来的 本奈特
You shouldn't be here, Bennett.
你们都不该回来的
None of you should.
不在这里
It's not in here.
肯定在 再仔细点找
It has to be. Look harder.
-怀亚特 -我在找了
- Wyatt. - I'm looking!
找到了
Got it.
你们吓到我了
You guys scared me.
竟然说我们吓到你了
We scared you?
你到这里来干什么
Uh, what are you doing here?
我以为你已经不能再来这里了
I thought you couldn't come over anymore.
我溜进来是为了和格里芬一起玩
I snuck in to hang out with Griffin.
你们 到这下面来干什么
What are you doing down here?
关于萨瓦娜的鬼魂 没人相信我们说的
No one else believes us about Savannah's ghost.
所以我们要用摄像机把她拍下来
So we're gonna catch her on camera.
只不过要先弄懂摄像机是怎么用的
Just got to figure out how it works.
里面应该需要个小录像带
Think it needs a little cassette in there.
我弟弟在这方面是个怪才
My brother's a geek for that kind of stuff.
他能解释得更清楚些
He can explain it better.
你们应该去找他
You should go find him.
你们不该到这下面来的
You guys aren't supposed to be down here.
你也不该来啊
Neither are you.
如果你不告诉爸妈 我们也不说
We won't tell Mom and Dad if you don't.
好吧
Okay fine.
他们应该没发现地堡吧
You don't think they found the bunker?
没有 但如果他们发现了 将会毁掉一切
No, but it'll ruin everything if they did.
我们得更小心些才行
We have to be more careful.
-你准备好了吗 -当然
- Are you ready? - Definitely.
我们必须再过去一次
We have to go back
查清楚我们的父母到底隐瞒了什么
and find out exactly what our parents are hiding.
动作还要快才行
And fast.
昨晚我们在你的房♥间里感觉到萨瓦娜的鬼魂
When we felt Savannah's ghost in your room last night,
我觉得那是她在用她的方式催促我们
I think it was her way of urging us on, you know?
-就好像她希望我们快一点 -我明白你的意思
- Like she wanted us to hurry. - I know what you mean.
不过我们没多少时间
We don't have much time though.
我爷爷突然来了
My grandpa just randomly showed up,
今晚我们得搞个家庭聚餐
and now we have to have family dinner tonight.
你不能不参加吗
You can't get out of it?
不可能 现在我爷爷来了
No way. With my grandpa being here,
我爸变得比平时更古怪了
my dad is acting even weirder than usual.
我真不明白 他小的时候那么酷
I just don't get it. As a kid, he was so chill.
他到底是怎么了
What happened to him?
你为什么非要这么讨厌
Why do you have to be so bratty?
你怎么能这么自私
How can you be so selfish?
我没自私 我只是在开心地玩而已
I'm not being selfish. I'm having fun.
你有空也该试试这样
You should try it sometime.
很抱歉 我对于玩乐的理解
Well, sorry if my idea of fun
可不包括偷潘趣酒粉
doesn't involve stealing punch
然后倒进温泉里
and throwing it around springs.
万一你把灰熊吸引过来了怎么办
I mean, what if you attracted grizzly bears here?
灰熊
Grizzlies?
路易斯安那州有灰熊吗
In Louisiana?
随便吧
Whatever!
你会不断地惹麻烦
You're going to keep getting in trouble,
你会害本被赶出去的
and you're going to get Ben kicked out.
本想做什么都随他 我也可以
Ben can do what he wants, and so can I.
虽然你搞得像是这里的老大 杰丝
Just because you act like you're in charge of everyone here, Jess,
但你并非真是这里的老大
it doesn't mean you actually are.
哇 那是你妈吗
Whoa, was that your mom?
是啊 她现在大不一样了
Yeah. She's a lot different now.
我去找我爸
I'll go find my dad.
看能不能让他多说点关于萨瓦娜的事
See if I can get him talking about Savannah.
我去问杰丝 我是说 我妈
And I'll ask Jess. I mean... my mom.
天 这真的太奇怪了
Man, this is so strange.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
你觉得她会跟你聊天吗
Do you think she'll talk to you?
别担心 我有策略
Don't worry. I have a strategy.
好吧
Yeah.
记住 要小心谨慎
Remember, keep it subtle.
我早就想到了
Way ahead of you.
哈里 还好吗
Harry, what's up?
被酒店赶出来了吗
Get kicked out of the hotel yet?
还没有
Not yet.
怎么 你和萨瓦娜的下一个恶作剧需要人帮忙吗
Why? You and Savannah need help on your next prank?
下次搞恶作剧时 一定通知你
As soon as we plan one, we'll let you know.
夏令营舞会呢
What about the camp dance?
你们应该会一起参加的吧
You're probably going together, right?
不会
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表