剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
- I mean, can you believe it? - Yes!
我信 格里芬
I can believe it, Griffin.
你四下里看看
Look around you.
瞧瞧这年份
Look at the year.
以前的社会就是这样的
This is what it was like,
这并不是多么久之前的事
and not even that long ago.
我就是不明白你对于这种事怎么能这么平静
I just don't see how you can be so calm about it.
相信我 我绝对不平静
Trust me, I'm anything but calm.
但这种事你是无法理解的
It's just not something you can understand.
是啊 我明白 对不起 只是...
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. It's just...
-你想回家吗 -越快回去越好
- Do you want to go home? - As soon as possible.
-但必须先找到萨瓦娜 -哈里 赫梅妮
- But not until we find Savannah. - Harry? Hermione?
-我的天呐 -萨瓦娜
- Oh, my gosh! - Savannah!
你们怎么又回来了
What are you guys doing back?
你们来了 你们是怎么找到我的
You're here! How did you find me?
相信我 这并不容易
Trust me, it wasn't easy.
我们真的没时间解释
We really don't have time to explain.
我们要请你帮个大忙
We have a huge favor to ask.
萨瓦娜 宝贝
Savannah, honey.
你记得把毛巾送去温泉那边了吗
Did you remember to bring those towels down to the springs?
是的 我刚送过去了
Yep, I just did,
但还需要更多的毛巾才行
but we're gonna need some more.
顺便介绍下 他们是我的好朋友哈里和赫梅妮
By the way, these are my friends, Harry and Hermione,
来自...
from...
我以前参加夏令营认识的
my old summer camp.
很高兴能认识你们两个
Well, it's a pleasure to meet you both.
我今天能早点离开吗
Is it okay if I knock off a little early?
我想带他们去树屋看看
I wanted to show them the tree house.
好的 但别离开太久
Okay. Just don't be gone too long.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mom.
跟我来
Follow me.
"妈妈"
Mom?
你确定那个冷点之前是在这里吗
And you're sure that spot was here?
我当然确定
Of course I'm sure.
这张地图是我们一起制♥作♥的 还记得吗
We made this map together, remember?
这太离谱了
This is crazy.
之前有12个冷点 而现在...
Twelve cold spots and now...
没有 没有霜
Nope. No frost.
你觉得是因为萨瓦娜在躲着我们吗
You don't think Savannah's hiding from us, do you?
我也不知道 或许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
-或者有没有可能.... -什么
- Or what if... - What?
万一她不再纠缠我们
What if she stopped haunting us
是因为她终于得偿所愿了呢
because she finally got what she wanted?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们要搬回芝加哥了
Well, we are moving back to Chicago.
或许她只是很开心这地方终于要只属于她一个人了
Maybe she's just happy to have this place to herself again.
但愿不是这原因
I hope that's not it.
萨瓦娜怎么能不喜欢我们呢
How could Savannah not like us?
我们可是她最忠实的粉丝啊
We're her biggest fans.
所以 1960年那棵树倒下压在舱口上之后
So after the tree fell on the hatch in 1960,
我就跑回了特蒙特酒店躲避风暴
I ran back to The Tremont to ride out the storm.
第二天早上 我去到外面
Next morning, I went outside,
我见到的第一个人就是一个叫卡洛琳的很酷的女士
and the first person I saw was this really cool lady named Caroline.
就是我们刚刚见到那个女人吗
That woman that we met?
你妈妈吗 她看上去是个很好的人
Your mom? She seems really nice.
她最好了
She's the best.
她简直是有史以来最亲切有爱的人
She's literally the sweetest person ever.
她和她丈夫雷 也就是我爸爸
And when she and her husband, Ray, my dad,
发现我是个被领养的孩子
found out I was a foster kid,
就给了我一个临时居住的场所
they gave me a place to crash.
接下来 我们就成一家人了
Next thing you know, we're a family!
-真正的家人吗 -是的
- Like for real? - Yup.
上个月办完了正式领养的手续
Adoption became official last month.
他们甚至给我建了这个超酷的树屋来庆祝
They even built me this cool tree house to celebrate.
原来这个树屋是这么来的啊
So that's where this thing came from.
是啊 我一直觉得跟这个树屋很有缘
Yeah, I always felt a connection to it.
现在我知道原因了
Now I know why.
这真的很棒 萨瓦娜
It's great, Savannah.
对了 我差点忘了
Oh, yeah. I almost forgot.
你之前说你要请我帮个忙
You said you had a favor to ask?
是哦 没错
Oh, yeah, right.
-是这样... -首先你需要知道
- So- - - Uh, first thing you should know is...
我们没有完全对你说实话
we haven't been entirely honest.
是的 我们的真名不是哈里和赫梅妮
Yeah. Our names aren't really Harry and Hermione.
-我叫格里芬 -我叫哈珀
- I'm Griffin. - Harper.
我们 来自未来
We are... from the future.
我也是 还记得吗
Me too. Remember?
是没错 但我们来自更遥远的未来
Yeah, but... further than you.
2020年
2020.
2020年
2020?
真的吗
For real?
我必须知道
I have to know.
你们那个年代有飞行背包吗 机器人
Are there jet packs? Robots?
会飞的车
Flying cars?
有很多非常酷的东西
There is a lot of cool stuff.
本·坎贝尔是我爸爸
Ben Campbell is my dad.
-你说什么 -就是你朋友本
- Excuse me? - Ben? Your friend?
在夏令营认识的吗
From camp?
那家伙竟然有孩子吗
That guy has kids?
-不可能吧 -是真的
- No way. - Yeah.
我妈妈是杰西卡·卡尔顿
And my mom's Jessica Carlton.
杰丝吗
Jess?
这怎么可能啊
How's that possible?
你这么酷 你妈妈却 不是
You're so cool, and your mom is so... not.
好消息是她后来变好了
Good news is she got nicer.
本呢 他过得怎么样
And Ben? How's he doing?
实际上
Well, actually...
自从你失踪后
ever since you went missing...
我爸觉得很愧疚
my dad felt really guilty.
为什么
Why?
我本来希望你能回答这个问题呢
I was hoping you could answer that.
即便过了30年 那件事依然在引发很多问题
Even after 30 years, it's still causing problems.
不仅仅是他
And not just for him.
我妈也是
My mom too.
天呐 真的很抱歉
Gosh. I'm so sorry.
没事的 你还是有可能帮上忙的
It's okay. There's still a way you can help.
当然可以 做什么都行
Of course! Anything.
只要不是...
I mean, as long as it's not- -
我们需要你跟我们一起去舱口
We need you to come through the hatch with us.
听着 我也希望我可以
Look, I wish I could,
但我不能离开这里
but I can't leave here.
永远不能离开
I mean, ever.
我现在有家了
I have a family now.
但他们都不会察觉到你不见了
But they won't even know that you're gone.
你可以今晚悄悄溜出来 一小时后就回
You could sneak away tonight and be back in an hour.
-我们经常这么做 -你们从没被抓到过吗
- We do it all the time. - And you never get caught?
从来没有
No, never.
我 几乎可以说是从来没有
I- - I mean, practically never.
万一又出了什么意外呢
And what if something goes wrong again?
比如那根倒下的树枝
Like that falling tree branch.
我可能会被永远困在那里
I could be stuck there forever.
请你们试着理解一下
Please just try to understand.
我这辈子第一次
For the first time in my life,
有了真正爱我的爸爸妈妈
I have a mom and dad who love me.
如果我失去了这个
If I ever lost that...
我就...
I just...
格里芬 她说得对
Griffin, she's right.
-这是个馊主意 -馊主意
- It's a bad idea. - Uh, bad idea?
说什么呢
Hello?
芝加哥
Chicago?
那是什么声音
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表