剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
酒店
温泉
营地
你真觉得这里闹鬼吗
You really think this place is haunted?
只有一种办法能确认
Only one way to find out.
除非你太害怕了不敢进
Unless you're too scared.
我没害怕
Uh, I'm not.
那就进去吧 托弗
Go ahead, Topher.
快啊 进去看看
Come on. Look inside.
我谅你不敢
I dare you.
怀亚特
Wyatt!
我全都拍下来了
I got you so good.
你在直播吗
Are you streaming this?
快给我
Give it to me.
慢点 那是我的手♥机♥吗
Slow down. Is that my phone?
你为什么尖叫啊
Why were you screaming?
问他啊
Ask him.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我几乎都没碰到她的脚 她就开始尖叫了
I barely touched her foot and she freaked.
真的太精彩了
It was awesome.
-你真是个小孩子 -那你是什么
- You're such a child. - What's that make you?
比我大两分钟 却要成熟不知多少光年
Two minutes older and light years more mature.
不如我们先上楼 把打包好的东西都拿出来吧
Why don't we go upstairs and finish unpacking your rooms?
真是太好笑了
This is hilarious.
你竟然给了怀亚特5块钱去吓佐伊吗
You paid Wyatt five bucks to scare Zoey?
那钱花得很值 快来看这个
It was worth the money. Come look at this.
如果你再折腾你妹妹
You keep tormenting your sister,
我就不给你零花钱了
I'll be holding on to all your allowance.
本来也没什么事可做啊
It's not like there's anything else to do.
我像你这么大时
You know, when I was your age,
几乎是生活在后面的森林里
I practically lived in the woods out back.
我们会尽情探索
We'd explore,
玩游戏
play games,
呼吸新鲜空气
breathe fresh air.
我真是等不及每年夏天都待在这里
I couldn't wait to stay here every summer.
至少我们两个当中有人有快乐的童年啊
At least one of us had a happy childhood.
格里芬
Griff.
才搬来几天而已
It's only been a few days.
给个机会试试如何
Give it a chance?
硫磺泉或许会给你惊喜呢
Sulphur Springs may surprise you.
硫磺泉的秘密
第一季 第一集
你第一天上学要迟到了哦
Gonna be late on your first day.
那不如逃学算了吧
Could just skip it all together.
就为了不间断式吉他表演吗
For a marathon guitar session?
我看不可能
I don't think so.
那些伟大的音乐家都是这样开始的
This is how all the greats start,
待在自己的屋子里 完善表演技能
in their room, perfecting their act.
是真的啊
Seriously.
我在一本书上看到的
I read it in a book.
好吧 多看些课本才好
Okay, well, a school book would be nice.
瞧吧 我在巴拉德学校就能看到那种书
See, those are the kind of books I'd be reading at Ballard,
但是爸爸扼杀了这个梦想
but Dad killed that dream.
其实也有其他音乐课程啊
There are other music programs,
我们会找到一个跟那边一样好的
and we'll find one just as good.
在这里吗
Around here?
我表示怀疑 这地方太傻♥逼♥了
I doubt it. This place sucks.
别说脏话
Language!
好吧 烂透了 满意了吧
Fine! Stinks. Happy?
你非要闹得不开心 我怎么可能满意
How can I be happy when you're determined to be miserable?
难道你不怀念芝加哥吗
Don't you miss Chicago?
当然怀念 我愿意马上搬回去
Of course. I'd move back in a second.
好极了 走吧
Great. Let's go.
我很快就能打包收拾好
Won't take me long to repack.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
话说 其实这地方也不是糟糕到一无是处
And, hey, this place isn't completely awful.
如果我们没搬来这里
If we hadn't moved here,
我永远不可能发现这个
I never would've found this.
特蒙特酒店
一个陌生小孩的照片吗
A picture of some random kid?
翻过来
Turn it over.
才艺秀冠军
本内特·坎贝尔 1990年
是爸爸吗
That's Dad?
从这个傻笑你还认不出来吗
Can't you tell by the goofy grin?
我很久没见他笑过了
It's been a long time since I've seen him smile.
你也一样啊
Could say the same about you.
希望等你在这边交到朋友 就能开心地笑出来
I'm hoping that'll change when you make some friends.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
我从没当过转学来的新生
Never been the new kid before.
做你真实的自己就好
Just be yourself.
那个真实的你就很棒了
That kid's pretty great.
硫磺泉中学
这办法每次都能奏效
Works every time.
我想请大家欢迎一位新生
I would like to welcome a new student.
格里芬 不如你站起来
Griffin, why don't you stand up
做个自我介绍吧
and tell us a little something about yourself?
大家好 我叫格里芬·坎贝尔
Um, hi. My name is Griffin Campbell,
我们家刚从芝加哥搬过来
and my family just moved here from Chicago.
有什么兴趣爱好
Any hobbies?
体育运动 电子游戏
Sports? Video games?
我喜欢音乐
I'm mostly into music.
经典摇滚 蓝调之类的
Classic rock. Blues.
真垃圾
Lame.
你刚说什么 奎恩
What was that, Quinn?
她很好奇格里芬为什么要搬来硫磺泉
She- - She was wondering why Griffin came to Sulphur Springs.
我爸辞职了
Well, my dad quit his job,
买♥♥了一个老酒店
and bought an old hotel.
现在我被困在这里 我爸妈要翻修特蒙特酒店
Now I'm stuck here while my parents fix up The Tremont.
你搬进了特蒙特酒店吗
You moved into The Tremont?
你见到萨瓦娜了吗
Have you seen Savannah?
我听说 如果你直视她的眼睛
I heard if you look her in the eye,
你就会消失
you'll never be seen again.
那只是个傻兮兮的传言罢了 世上不存在鬼
That's just a silly rumor. Ghosts aren't real.
是真的 我们昨晚在特蒙特酒店看到了鬼
Yes, they are. We saw a ghost in The Tremont last night.
是我看到了鬼
I saw a ghost.
她当时疯狂尖叫
She let out this crazy scream.
是真的 特蒙特酒店绝对是闹鬼的
It's true. The Tremont is definitely haunted.
各位同学 够了
Class. That's enough.
想坐在这里吗
Want to sit down?
没什么复杂的 这里有位子
It's not complicated. There's room.
等大家看到这些画
People see those drawings,
就会想明白的
they're gonna figure it out.
想明白什么
Figure what out?
你的秘密身份
Your secret identity.
柜子忍♥者
Locker ninja.
我之前看了眼你的鞋子
I caught a glimpse of your shoes
就是你跨过我的头踢柜子的时候
when you were kicking past my head.
美术图案是一样的
The art's the same.
鞋子设计可能是我的兼♥职♥技能
Shoe design could be my side hustle.
那并不意味着我是超级英雄
Doesn't mean I'm a superhero.
我很擅长辨识长相
I'm good with faces.
不过我还是不知道你的名字
Still don't know your name, though.
-哈珀 -我叫格里芬
- Harper. - I'm Griffin.
谢谢你之前的帮助
Thanks for the assist earlier.
谢清洁工吧 是他教会我那一招的
Thank the janitor. He showed me that move.
他说那是硫磺泉掩藏最深的秘密
Said it was the best- kept secret in Sulphur Springs.
我还以为这地方很无趣呢
Just when I thought this place was boring.
为什么大家都盯着我们
Why is everyone staring?
你有什么不算太秘密的身份是我需要知道的吗
Do you have a not- so- secret identity I should know about?
有几个小孩觉得自己在特蒙特酒店见到鬼了
Some kids thought they saw a ghost at The Tremont.
他们发现我住在那里...
People found out that I live there- -
你住在特蒙特酒店吗
You live at The Tremont?
好吧
Okay.
我没见过萨瓦娜
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表