剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
把我禁足到28岁前
and grounds me Until I'm 28.
你说得好像很容易似的
You make it sound so easy.
等等
Wait,
如果他们都要去参加舞会
if they're both going to the dance,
我们不能穿成这样突然闯进去
We can't crash dressed like this.
别担心 都解决好了
Don't worry, we're covered.
我甚至还给你带了点东西
I even brought you something.
领带吗
A tie?
-上面还有吸血鬼图案 -是托弗的东西
- With vampires on it? - It's Topher's,
但如果我们能说服萨瓦娜不去参加舞会
but we won't even need it if we can somehow
那就不需要这东西了
Convince Savannah to skip the dance.
是啊 关于这事我有个主意
Yeah. I had an idea on that.
-平板电脑 这里又没有无线网 -我知道
- A tablet? There's no Wi- Fi here, remember? - I know.
我在离开前下载了一个视频
Before I left, I downloaded a video
是本地新闻针对萨瓦娜失踪事件的报道
of the local news from the day Savannah went missing.
-等她看到... -你觉得她就会信了吗
- When she sees it... - You think she'll believe it?
当然了 我们怎么可能伪造出一整篇新闻报道
Of course. How can we fake an entire news report?
有道理
Good point.
但以防吓坏她 你给她看的时候要温柔点
But in case she freaks out, be gentle when you show it to her.
我吗 为什么让我来给她看
Me? Why do I have to do it?
因为我会忙着盯住我妈
Because I'll be too busy watching my mom.
如果你是想找萨瓦娜 她不在这里
If you're looking for Savannah, she's not here.
其实 不是的
Uh, no, actually.
我只是刚好路过 想着过来打个招呼
I was passing by and thought I'd say hey.
你为什么要这么做 我们又不是朋友
Why would you do that? We're not friends.
我知道 我只是想说
I know. I just wanted to say, uh...
你这裙子很漂亮 今晚是盛大的舞会吧
That's a pretty dress. Big dance tonight, huh?
-整个夏季最棒的盛会 -你看上去美极了
- Highlight of the summer. - You look great.
不过...
Although...
不过什么
Although?
-没什么 就你的妆容问题 -我的妆容怎么了
- Nothing. Just your makeup. - What about it?
有点小建议
Tiny suggestion.
这东西叫浆果红
It's called Berry Bliss.
我有种预感 你涂上后会非常漂亮
Something tells me it'll look amazing on you.
-从没听说过 -是新出的
- Never heard of it. - It's new.
非常非常新
Like, really new.
我只是想着 凭借你的姿色和这件裙子
I just figured with your complexion and that dress,
一定会极其出彩的
it would go amazing.
你从哪儿弄到的这东西
Where'd you get this?
-其实是我妈给我的 -我太爱了
- My mom, actually. - I love it.
话说 赫梅妮
Hey, Hermione, um...
你愿意今晚陪我一起去参加舞会吗
do you wanna come to the dance with me tonight?
好啊 当然啦
Yeah! Sure!
我甚至刚好有适合参加舞会的衣服
I think I even have something to wear.
但是 为什么选择我
But, why me?
就像你说的 我们又不是朋友
Like you said, we're not friends.
我们目前还不是朋友
We're not friends yet.
再说了 我需要一个 好帮手[犯罪搭档]Besides, I can always use a partner in... crime.
妈 你今天回来得很早啊
Mom. You're home early.
是啊 克丽丝汀主动要求负责打烊
Yeah. Kirsten offered to close up.
你姐姐去哪儿了
Where's your sister?
在她房♥间睡觉呢
In her room, asleep.
大概是之前那些不良行为让她很累了吧
Guess all that misbehavior kinda wore her out.
我明白了
Hm, I see.
或许我还是去跟她说句晚安吧
Well, maybe I'll just pop in and say goodnight.
好的
Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
-这就完了吗 -应该是吧
- So that's it? - I guess so.
真希望我们对她喜欢的东西有更多的了解
I just wish we knew more about what she liked.
是个人都喜欢钱和芝士
Well, everybody likes money and cheese.
并且那个90年代的男人很帅啊
And that '90s guy is pretty cute.
随便吧
Whatever.
那我们现在要做什么
So, what do we do now?
等着
We wait.
嘿 哈里
Hey, Harry.
你是怎么来到这里的
How'd you get here?
没人知道这地方
Nobody knows about this place.
我先前在温泉旁边看到你了
I, uh, I saw you a little while ago by the springs,
然后我就跟着你来到了这里
and I followed you here.
-好吧 -听我说
- Okay... - Listen,
我有点东西要给你看
there's something you need to see.
-这是个... -好酷啊 这是什么
- It's a- - - Cool! What is that?
是电子游戏吗 可以玩《龙之烈焰》吗
Is it a video game? Can you play Dragon Blaster?
-或《激光巡逻队》 -萨瓦娜
- Or Laser Patrol! - Savannah.
认真看就行了 好吗
Just watch it, okay?
不要啊
Oh, no.
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no.
-怎么了 -好像是电池没电了
- What's wrong? - I think the battery's dead.
没关系 礼品店里有电池卖♥♥
That's okay. They sell batteries at the gift shop.
要用什么样的电池 5号♥电池吗
What kind does it take? Double A?
-或者1号♥电池 -不是那种电池好吗
- D? - It's not that kind of battery, okay?
哈里 放轻松
Harry, relax.
就是个电池而已 又不是死人了
It's just a toy. It's not like someone just died.
只是目前还没死而已
Well, not yet, anyway.
看来你终于决定修一下这扇窗户了
I see you finally decided to fix that window.
是啊 跟新的一样了
Yep. Good as new.
只要永远不尝试去打开就行了
Just as long as you don't try to open it. Ever.
格里芬的吉他水平越来越高了 是吧
Griff's getting pretty good on that guitar, huh?
是啊 确实如此
Yeah, he really is.
但我很担心他 本
But I'm worried about him, Ben.
我们让他被迫离开他那些朋友
We pulled him away from all of his friends,
现在他有了个新朋友
and now that he has a new one...
我们却要告诉他他不能再跟她见面了
We're telling him he can't see her anymore.
-你觉得我们要去找他谈谈吗 -稍等一会儿
- Think we should go talk to him? - In a little while.
我可不想打扰他弹吉他
I'd hate to interrupt his jam.
他的水平真的是相当高了
He really is getting pretty good.
我只是不明白这有什么大不了的
I just don't get what the big deal is.
萨瓦娜 你在这儿啊
Savannah, there you are.
你好啊 哈里
Hey, Harry.
舞会就要开始了 你会去的 对吧
The dance is about to start. You're coming, right?
不 我恐怕不去了
No, I don't think so.
对极了
Exactly!
夏令营舞会傻兮兮的
Camp dances are pretty stupid.
是因为杰丝之前说的话吗
Is this about that thing that Jess said?
你知道她是开玩笑的吧
You know she was kidding, right?
-她说了什么 -真的好有戏剧性
- What'd she say? - It was so dramatic.
她之前谈到了舞会
She was talking about the dance.
"那将会是...值得铭记的一晚"
"It'll be a night to... remember."
那听上去真像是她的风格
Hey, that sounds just like her.
你一定要去 就待一小会儿
Please come. Just for a little while.
好吧
Fine.
但就待一小会儿 回头见 哈里
But only for a little bit. Later, Harry.
-带上我一起吧 -去参加舞会吗
- Take me with you! - To the dance?
是啊
Yeah!
但你刚刚还说舞会傻兮兮的呢
But you just said it was stupid.
确实是
And it is.
但是 问题在于 我...
But, the thing is, I'm...
算是个出色的...
kind of an awesome...
舞者
dancer.
你在寻找能展现你高超舞技的场合
And you're looking for some place to show off your moves.
好吧 那行吧 走吧
Okay. Sure. Come on. Let's go.
我真是迫不及待想见识下你的舞技
I can't wait to see these moves.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me neither.
幸亏你决定把这件裙子带过来
Good thing you decided to pack that dress.
是啊 就是刚好走运吧
Yeah. Just lucky, I guess.
这地方看上去很漂亮
Um, this place looks great.
去年我在装饰委员会时 比这搞得漂亮得多
Looked much better last year when I was on the decorating committee.
她到这里来干什么
What is she doing here?
并且...
And...
她这穿的是什么鬼啊
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表