剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
what is she wearing?
听着 杰丝 你不会是打算
Listen, Jess, you're not planning on
今晚做点什么吧
doing anything tonight, are you?
-比如什么 -我也不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
什么古怪的事
Anything weird?
你这样才叫古怪呢 赫梅妮
You're the one being weird, Hermione.
-别让我后悔带你来这里 -抱歉
- Don't make me regret bringing you. - Sorry.
所以 你会邀请本跳舞吗
So, um, you gonna ask Ben to dance?
拜托 我从没这么早就邀请一个男生跳舞
Please. I'd never ask a guy to dance this early in the night.
相信我
Trust me.
等我准备好和他跳舞 我们一定会跳舞的
When I'm ready for us to dance, we'll dance.
好吧
Uh, okay.
格里芬 萨瓦娜怎么会来这里
Griffin, what is Savannah doing here?
你没给她看那个报道吗
Didn't you show her the report?
我试过了 但电池没电了
Yeah, I tried, but the battery was dead.
你竟然忘记给平板电脑充电了吗
You forgot to charge the tablet?
没有 我发誓
No, I swear!
肯定是带着它通过传送门时发生了什么
Something must've happened when it went through the portal.
-那种颤栗感 -是啊 还不止这个
- The jolt. - Yeah. There's more.
杰丝对萨瓦娜说了些令人毛骨悚然的话
Jess made some creepy comment to Savannah
说什么今晚将是值得铭记的一晚
about how tonight's gonna be a night to remember.
那也说得通 她几乎是亲口告诉我
Makes sense. She practically told me
她打算对她做些什么
she was planning to do something to her.
她的包里装了奇怪的东西
She's got something in this bag.
-是什么 -我也不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
她没给我看 不过我得去找她了
She didn't show me. Anyway, I better get back to her.
还有什么是我应该知道的吗
Anything else I should know?
嘿 哈里 他在这儿呢
Hey, Harry! There he is!
让我们看看你的舞技吧
Let's see those moves.
有 显然 我是个出色的舞者
Yeah. Apparently, I'm an amazing dancer.
快啊 让我们见识下
Come on! Let's see it!
-我不确定 要么晚点再跳吧 -不可能 兄弟
- I don't know, guys. Maybe later. - No way, dude.
我们甚至专门为你挑了一首歌♥
We even picked a song just for you.
上吧 哈里 上吧 哈里
Go Harry. Go Harry. Go Harry.
上吧 哈里 上吧 哈里
Go Harry! Go Harry! Go Harry!
上吧 哈里 上吧 哈里
Go Harry! Go Harry! Go Harry!
他没事吧
Is he okay?
给他个机会 或许他会越跳越好
Give him a chance. Maybe he'll get better.
也可能不会
Or maybe not.
"不错"的尝试
Nice try.
继续练习吧 哈里
Keep practicing, Harry.
没事的
Hey, that's okay.
反正也没时间让你跳舞
No time for dancing anyway.
我会盯住萨瓦娜的 你去找杰丝吧
I'll keep an eye on Savannah. You go find Jess.
萨瓦娜
Savannah?
你睡觉时还打嗝
You burped in your sleep.
我之前都不知道还能这样
I didn't know that was even possible.
或许我们不该把那些芝士都吃掉的
Guess we shouldn't have eaten all that cheese.
是你不该把那些芝士都吃掉的
You shouldn't have eaten all that cheese.
所以她没来吗
So, she didn't come?
目前还没来
Not yet anyway.
太遗憾了
Too bad.
-我要去睡觉了 -话说 怀亚特
- I'm going to bed. - You know, Wyatt.
-怎么了 -我刚刚想着
- Yeah? - I was thinking.
或许你今晚应该睡在这里
Maybe you should sleep here tonight.
毕竟今晚是
I mean, since it's the anniversary
萨瓦娜消失的周年纪念日
of Savannah's disappearance and everything.
好吧 但就今晚而已
Okay. But, just for tonight.
舞会基本上已经结束了 是吧
Dance is practically over, huh?
你们差不多也该回宿舍去了吧
Guess it's almost time for you guys to head back to the bunks.
什么 才不是呢
What? No!
一小时后才熄灯 再说了
Light's out isn't for another hour. Besides...
终于到时候了
it's time.
请播放A面
Side A, please.
我爱这首歌♥ 你想跳舞吗
I love this song. Do you wanna dance?
好啊 有何不可
Hey, why not?
-格里芬 -明白 我看到了
- Griffin. - Yeah. I saw.
你妈不开心 你真的她会
Your mom is not happy. You really think she's gonna try
-采取点什么行动吗 -我不知道
- and pull something? - I don't know,
我们最好跟紧萨瓦娜 以防她真的做出什么事
but we better stay close to Savannah in case she does.
怎么跟紧 她在那里跳舞呢
How? She's out there dancing.
你以为呢 来吧
How do you think? Come on.
-到现在都不敢相信我跳成了那样 -是啊
- Still can't believe I pulled off those dance moves. - Yeah.
我相当确定这才是更适合你的速度
I'm pretty sure this is more your speed.
你在笑什么
What are you smiling about?
杰丝 没什么事吧
Jess, everything okay?
别装出一副无辜的样子
Please don't try to act innocent.
你先前就知道我会邀请他跳舞
You knew I was going to ask him to dance,
然后你让萨瓦娜先邀请他 好羞辱我
and you had Savannah ask him first to humiliate me.
没有 我绝不会做这种事
No! I'd never!
这事没完 赫梅妮
This isn't over, Hermione.
这是什么情况
What was that?
我也不知道 但我们最好让她离萨瓦娜越远越好
I have no idea, but we better keep her away from Savannah.
《硫磺泉的秘密》下集预告
Next time on Secrets of Sulphur Springs...
这绝对是召唤鬼魂的正确方法
This is definitely the right way to summon a spirit.
这是证明她真实存在的最佳机会
This is our best chance to get proof she's real.
不管要发生什么事 很快就会发生了
Whatever's gonna happen, it's gonna be soon.
我们不能让萨瓦娜离开我们的视线
We cannot let Savannah out of our sight.
-也不能让我妈离开视线 -我们去找经理谈谈
- Or my mom. - Let's go talk to the manager.
你们不告诉我们
You're not leaving this office
如何联♥系♥你们的父母 就休想离开这办公室
until you tell us how to contact your parents.
你做的任何事都是为了获取关注
Everything you do is to get attention.
"我不怕任何东西"
"I'm not afraid of anything."
-我是不怕 也不怕你 -是吗
- I'm not, including you. - Yeah?
如果你不在 一切都会美好得多
Everything would be better if you were gone.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表