剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
中学里的男孩们可能让人沮丧 但是女孩们呢
Middle school boys can be frustrating but the girls?
她们可能会无比残忍♥
They could be downright cruel.
我可真是太清楚了
Don't I know it.
托弗 你去摆桌子吧
Topher, why don't you go set the table?
昨天晚上 你跟我说了
Last night, you were telling me about
你第一次的暗恋快把你逼疯的事
how your first crush drove you crazy.
你有没有把怒火发泄在别人身上
Did you ever take it out on anyone else?
比如别的女孩
Like another girl?
哈珀 到底是怎么回事
Harper, what is going on?
有女孩在欺负你吗
Is some girl bothering you?
没有 不是我 是我认识的一个人
No, not me. Um, someone else I know.
我可能是反应过激了
I'm probably overreacting anyway.
大多数刻薄的女孩实际上是无害的 对吧
Most mean girls are actually harmless, right?
内心深处是
Deep down?
我觉得你应该离那种女孩远点
I think you should stay away from girls like that.
一开始是游戏 到后来可能会非常真实
It starts off as a game, can become very real.
格里芬 我妈可能不止是撒谎了
Griffin, my mom might be worse than a liar.
我觉得她可能真对萨瓦娜做了些什么
I think she might've actually done something to Savannah.
我不确定
I don't know.
暗箱操控才艺秀跟让一个人消失相比还是差远了
Rigging a talent show is a long way from disappearing somebody.
我也不想相信啊 但你仔细想想看
I didn't want to believe it either but think about it.
我妈不仅仅是讨厌萨瓦娜
My mom didn't just hate Savannah,
她在才艺秀上真的采取行动了
she acted on it at the talent show.
我觉得她还会再次下手的
And I think she'll do it again.
哈珀·玛丽 你有什么事要告诉我吗
Harper Marie, do you have something you need to tell me?
你今天竟然逃学了
You skipped school today?
格里芬 我刚接完你们校长打来的电♥话♥
Griffin, I just got off the phone with your principal.
-你被禁足了 -你被禁足了
- You're grounded. - You're grounded.
习惯下你的卧室吧 哈珀
Get used to this bedroom, Harper.
你休想再去任何地方
Because you're not going anywhere.
夏令营舞会
今年的夏令营最后一场盛大活动了
The last big camp event of the summer.
应该会很有趣
Should be fun.
我不确定
I don't know.
我在考虑不参加了
I was thinking of skipping it.
夏令营舞会真的很没劲 不是吗
Camp dances are pretty lame, right?
是啊 大概是吧
Oh, yeah. I guess they are.
这场舞会不会没劲的
This dance isn't going to be lame.
你一定要去参加
You have to be there.
相信我 那将会是...
Trust me, it'll be a night to...
值得铭记的一晚
remember.
《硫磺泉的秘密》下集预告
Next time on Secrets of Sulphur Springs...
今晚是萨瓦娜消失那天的周年纪念
Tonight's the anniversary of Savannah's disappearance.
这里闹鬼的现象会格外严重
she'll be haunting this place extra hard.
夏令营舞会8点开始
The camp dance starts at 8:00.
我们只剩不到5小时来救她 不被...
That gives us less than five hours to save her from...
直接说吧 不被我妈伤害
Just say it, my mom.
-要去什么地方吗 -我的确要去个地方
- Going somewhere? - I do have someplace to be.
-但你一定要替我打掩护 明白吗 -没问题
- But you have to really cover for me, okay? - Done.
嘿 赫梅妮 今晚你想跟我一起参加舞会吗
Hey, Hermione, do you wanna come to the dance with me tonight?
我需要一个 犯罪搭档
I can always use a partner in... crime.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表