剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
硫磺泉的秘密
第一季 第九集
《硫磺泉的秘密》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
我爸说这都是他的错
My dad said it was all his fault.
那意思肯定是他对萨瓦娜做了什么啊
That has to mean he did something to Savannah.
你觉得是萨瓦娜吗
Think it's Savannah?
♪停留在特蒙特营地♪
♪ Here at dear Camp Tremont ♪
你们的哥哥失踪了 你们居然还在操心鬼的事吗
Your brother is missing, and you're worried about a ghost?
这事是很严重的
This is serious!
这个事也很严重
So is this!
并非所有的回忆都是快乐的
Not all my memories here were happy.
萨瓦娜的遭遇
What happened to Savannah
是我一直以来都不曾与任何人谈起过的事
is not something I've ever talked about with anyone.
在吗 你能听到我说话吗
Hello? Can you hear me?
我之前向她挑战 说她不敢
I- - I dared her to spend the night...
一个人在地下室里过夜
alone in the basement.
萨瓦娜肯定发现传送门了
Savannah must have found the portal.
这意味着她可能在某个时间点上好好活着
Which means she could still be alive somewhere in time.
1960年
1960?
大风暴就要来了 这里不安全
Big storm's coming. It's not safe here.
等等 里面有人
Wait. Someone's inside.
天呐 见到你们我太高兴了
Boy, am I glad to see you.
听着 我们没多少时间
Listen, we don't have a lot of time.
你真得跟我们一起走了
I really need you to come with us.
这可能会改变一切
It could change everything.
我们得回洞口那里了
We need to get back to the hatch now.
快走
Go!
-萨瓦娜在哪儿 -她刚刚就在我身后
- Where's Savannah? - She was right behind me.
留下来
-妈 发生什么事了 -你没事吧
- Mom, what happened? - You okay?
我刚刚没注意 有东西...
I just wasn't looking. There was something- -
你看上去就像 见到了鬼一样
You look like you saw... a ghost.
不是
No.
刚刚就在那里呢
It was right there...
就在镜子上
in the mirror.
快 我们离开这里
Come on. Let's get out of here.
快走 立刻
Let's go. Now!
别再找借口了 本
No more excuses, Ben.
也别再指责任何人了 直接告诉我吧
No more finger pointing. Just tell me.
你对萨瓦娜做了什么
What did you do to Savannah?
杰丝
Jess...
很抱歉我当年把错怪到你身上
I'm sorry I blamed you.
我一回到小镇 就想立刻跟你说这句...
Minute I got to town, it was the only thing I wanted to say- -
别道歉了 我只想知道真♥相♥
Save the apology. I just want the truth.
我拿了这个给警♥察♥们用
I found this for the cops.
哈珀经常穿这件衣服
Harper wears it all the time.
上面全是她身上的气味
It's got her scent all over it.
是给警犬闻的吗
For the dogs?
就像电影里那样吗
Like in the movies?
做得很好
That's great.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
是莎拉打来的
It's Sarah.
-有消息了吗 -我在酒店里
- Any news? - I'm at the house...
这里发生了非常奇怪的事 本
Something very strange is going on here, Ben.
我们立刻出来
We're getting out now.
莎拉 出什么事了
Sarah, what's wrong?
莎拉
Sarah?
抱歉 坎贝尔夫人
Sorry, Ms. Campbell.
没人应门 于是我就自己进来了
No one answered, so I let myself in.
没事
Oh, it's fine.
你只是吓到我了
You just scared me, that's all.
有消息了吗
Do you have news?
是的 我们或许找到了一点东西
Yes. We may have found something.
莎拉 莎拉 出什么事了
Sarah? Sarah, what's wrong?
爸 你还在吗
Dad, are you there?
是的 你得赶快回来
Yeah, you've got to get here fast.
萨瓦娜 坚持住 我们马上就来
Savannah! Hold on, we're coming!
再用力点 我们必须把舱门打开
Pull harder. We have to get it open!
我已经用上全部力气在拉了
I'm pulling as hard as I can!
萨瓦娜
Savannah!
格里芬
Griffin...
格里芬 别再推了 听我说 我们得走了
Griffin, stop pushing and listen. We have to go!
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为这样做没有意义
Because there's no point.
舱口卡住了 肯定是树倒下来压在上面了
The hatch is stuck. That tree must've fallen on it.
-快走 -不行
- Come on. - No!
萨瓦娜刚刚就在我们后面 她可能受伤了
Savannah was right behind us. She could be hurt.
就是啊 所以我们必须离开这里
Exactly. Which is why we have to get out of here
再次穿过传送门 回家去
and go back though the portal again, then home.
回家 那对她能有什么帮助
Home? How's that going to help her?
刚刚来的可是大风暴
That was a huge storm.
我们一回去 就查1960年的记录
The second we get back, we'll check records from 1960.
比如旧报纸
Old newspapers,
一切能让我们知道他们是否发现了一个女孩的新闻
anything that can tell us if a girl was found.
你是指 查她是否受伤了或是...
You mean, if she was injured or...
没时间想这些了 我们快走吧
There's no time to think about it. Let's go.
一旦我们绕过营地办公室
Once we get past the camp office,
就直接回洞口那里
it's a straight shot to the hatch.
我们尽快赶来了
Got here as fast as we could.
-发现什么了 -我看不出来
- What is it? - I couldn't tell.
但我觉得或许你可以
But I thought maybe you can.
靴子脚印 还很新鲜
Boot print. Fairly fresh.
你认识这个品牌或是纹路吗
Do you recognize the brand, the tread?
尺码看上去很接近
Size looks close.
或许是哈珀昨晚踩出来的
Maybe Harper's from last night?
跟我刚刚想的一样
What I was thinking.
你刚刚找我们要哈珀的物品
You asked for something of Harper's.
好极了
Ah, that's perfect.
去吧
Go!
它有所发现
He's got something.
等等 各位 我知道他们在哪儿了
Wait, everyone- - I know where they are.
-格里芬 -哈珀
- Griffin? - Harper?
在这后面
Back here.
你们报♥警♥了吗
You called the police?
-妈 我真的很抱歉 -你没事吧
- Mom, I'm so sorry... - Are you okay?
-我们快担心死了 -你们去哪儿
- We were so worried. - Where were you?
我们走去了雷维尔
Uh, we walked to Rayville,
去搭乘大巴
to catch a bus.
是的
Yeah.
所以你们真的打算离家出走吗
So you were trying to run away?
算是吧 对不起
Kind of, yeah. Sorry.
基本上都是我的主意
It was mostly my idea.
我只是想 离开这里
I just wanted to get out of here.
我们都想
We both did.
因为我们试图分开你们吗
Because we were keeping you apart?
还是因为你♥爸♥
Or is it because of your dad?
大概这两种原因都有吧
A little of both, I guess.
那你们为什么又回来了
Why did you come back?
我...
Well, I, um...
因为格里芬劝服我回来
Because Griffin talked me into it.
是的
Yep.
好了 我要再抱你一下
You know what? I'm gonna need another hug.
我们现在能回家了吗
Can we go home now?
有个重要的作业 我得完成
There's an important... assignment I have to finish.
好的 但我们得先去个地方
Fine, but we've got a stop to make first.
我们为什么要来这里
Why are we here?
我们之前找你的时候
When we were looking for you,
托弗说你经常来这里
Topher said you come here a lot...
来让自己感觉跟你♥爸♥爸更亲近些
to feel closer to your dad.
我想着 这或许就是你离家出走的原因
I thought maybe that's why you ran away...
因为我一直不在你面前谈起他
because I kept you away from him...
不让你触及那些回忆
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表