剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
我知道 抱歉
Uh, I know. Sorry.
我只是有时会犯傻
I just get silly sometimes.
傻玛丽小姐
Well, Miss Silly Marie,
我相信我们还会再相遇的
I'm guessing we'll be running into each other again.
就指望着呢
Counting on it.
怀亚特
Wyatt?
你去哪儿了
Where are you?
怀亚特
Wyatt?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
它刚刚自己就开始摇动了
It started rocking... all by itself.
过来 坐下
Come here. Sit down.
瞧好了
Watch.
我觉得这不...
I really don't think- -
你会吓到它的
You're gonna scare it.
就跟之前一样
Just like before.
萨瓦娜
Savannah...
是你吗
is it you?
不是
我觉得我需要我的帽子
I think I'm gonna need my hat.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
-你是怎么找到我的 -我一直在找你
- How did you find me? - I was looking for you.
为了告诉你我们不搬走了
To tell you that we're not moving, after all.
然后我注意到收音机上的拨号♥器
And then I noticed that the tumblers on the radio
被设定在了2011年
were set to 2011.
就是你父亲去世的那年
The year that your dad died.
我救下了他 格里芬
I saved him, Griffin.
我让我爸免遭了那场车祸
I saved my father from the car accident.
那...
That...
那真是太好了
That's- - That's incredible.
怎么做到的 发生什么事了
How? What happened?
我上了他的车
I got in his car with him.
有一辆大货车向我们冲过来
There was this truck headed right for us.
我提醒了他 他避免了撞车
I warned him, and he avoided the wreck.
我们抄了条近路去镇上
We took a short cut into town.
然后我们在我妈的咖啡店里一起喝了咖啡
And then we had coffee at my mom's place.
当时还不叫邓恩咖啡厅 而是别的名字
Only it wasn't Dunn's. It was some other name.
但你听听这个
But get this!
我爸的梦想是买♥♥下特蒙特酒店
My dad's dream was to buy The Tremont.
为什么呢
And why?
因为很多年前 那地方属于他的家族
Because it was in his family years and years ago.
但你在这之前 怎么会不知道这事呢
But how could you not know this? I mean, before now.
我妈从不谈论这事
My mom never talked about it.
或许是因为她不知道
Maybe she didn't know.
他去世那天 本来是打算告诉她的
He was planning to surprise her the day he died.
我知道你在想什么 你很担心
I know what you're thinking. You're worried.
我弄乱了命运 改变了历史
I messed with destiny, changed things.
但我告诉你 格里芬 等我们回去后
But I'm telling you, Griffin, when we get back,
我爸肯定还活着
my dad will still be alive,
在家里等着我
waiting at home for me.
一切都会很好的
And everything will be all right.
你等着看吧
You'll see.
我们会在上面发现一个全新的世界
We're going to find a whole new world up there.
一切都一样
It's all the same.
好吧 这说明他没买♥♥下酒店
Okay, then he didn't buy it.
或许是买♥♥下了咖啡厅
Probably bought the coffee shop instead.
他会在家里的
He'll be at home.
哈珀 拜托 我是说 万一...
Harper, come on. I mean, what if he- -
你为什么要质疑这事
Why are you doubting this?
你就不能为我开心一次吗
For once, why can't you just be happy for me?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
你刚刚是在叫"爸爸"吗
Did you just say, "Dad"?
是的
Yes, I did.
好吧 我也一直在想他
Yeah. I've been thinking about him too.
今天是事故发生那天的纪念日
Today's the anniversary of... the accident.
哈珀
Harper...
你没事吧
you okay?
嗯 我没事 托弗
Yeah, Toph, I'm fine.
我需要点时间冷静下
I just need some time.
你会吓到它的
You'll scare it.
吓到什么
Scare what?
这个摇椅为什么会在我的房♥间里啊
And why is this rocking chair in my room?
我们把它搬进来是为了盯住它
We brought it in to keep an eye on it.
这是盯梢行动
This is a stake- out.
有鬼存在
There's a ghost.
好了 二位
Guys, come on,
不是说好不再纠结鬼魂的事了吗
I thought we were done with all this ghost stuff.
-我们看到椅子摇起来了 -两次
- We saw the chair rock. - Twice.
在爸妈的房♥间里
In Mom and Dad's room.
自己摇起来了
By itself.
-萨瓦娜吗 -我们也是这么想的
- Savannah? - We thought that too.
但是当我们问 "你是萨瓦娜吗"
But when we asked, "Are you Savannah?"
镜子上又出现字了
It wrote on the mirror again.
写的什么
Wrote what?
不是
N- O.
不是
Noooo.
所以我们觉得是别的人
So we think it's someone else.
一个喜欢摇椅的人
Someone who likes rocking chairs.
跟我们坐在一起
Sit with us.
帮我们一起盯着
Help us watch.
先告诉你一声 这种现象只出现在...
But just so you know, it only comes out...
你非常...
when you're really...
非常安静的时候
really quiet.
哈珀 等等
Harper, wait!
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我想起来了 记忆都涌现回来了
I remembered. It all came back.
什么
What?
我们的父亲不是在博越路上去世的
Our dad didn't die on Bayou Road.
他也不是出车祸去世的
It wasn't a car accident.
可怜的宝贝
Oh, my poor baby.
我们当时在湖边
We were at the lake.
我们坐的独木舟翻了
Our canoe went over.
我活下来了 但是爸爸没有
I held on, but Dad didn't.
我把那段记忆都封闭起来了 是吧
And I blocked it all out, didn't I?
关于那一整天的所有事
The whole day. All of it.
是的 宝贝
Yes, baby, you did.
那些医生
The doctors...
叫我不要告诉你
They said not to tell you,
不要强求
not to force things,
说那些记忆 会自己回来的
that it would all come back on its own.
但你告诉我是出了车祸
But you told me it was a car accident.
宝贝 你有天早上醒过来
Oh, sweetie, you woke up one morning
自己说是因为出了车祸
and you said it was a car accident.
那是长久以来第一次 你看上去似乎...
And for the first time in forever, you seemed so...
很平静
at peace.
我想着 那就是你需要的了结
I figured it was the closure you needed.
所以你才一直说特蒙特酒店被诅咒了
That's why you always said The Tremont was cursed.
因为我们就是在那里失去他的
Because that's where we lost him.
就在特蒙特那块地界上的一个湖里
In that lake, on The Tremont property.
出事以后 我就不希望你们任何一个
And after that, I never wanted either of you
再靠近那地方了
anywhere near that place.
因为那里会发生不幸的事
Because bad things happen there.
你知道爸爸的梦想就是买♥♥下那里吗
Did you know it was Dad's dream to buy it?
我知道那里曾经属于他的家族
I knew it had been in his family,
他很喜欢去那里 但是...
that he liked to go out there, but...
买♥♥下特蒙特酒店
buy The Tremont?
没 他从没跟我说过这事
No, he never told me that.
他本来打算把那里翻修下
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表