剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
What's that?
是我妈在叫我
My mom.
该吃晚餐了 你们想一起来吗
Dinnertime. Do you want to come?
我们要享受电视晚餐
We're having TV dinners,
其实就是在电视机面前吃一些加热的冻食
which are really just frozen dinners you eat in front of the TV.
谢谢 但我们该回去了
Thanks, but we should get back,
再努力想出一个新计划
try and figure out another plan.
听着 我很抱歉 格里芬
Look... I'm sorry, Griffin.
真的很抱歉 但是
I really am, but...
这是我唯一的机会
it's my one chance.
真正拥有一个家
At a family.
真正拥有一个家
At a family.
我理解
I understand.
我为你感到高兴
And I'm happy for you.
真的
Really.
我该走了
I better go.
祝你们的父母好运
Good luck with your parents.
你也是
You too.
再见 萨瓦娜
Bye, Savannah.
怎么了
What?
我刚想到一个主意
I just had an idea.
最后重新用一个箱子 这个箱子一定会超级重
Probably start a new one. This thing's gonna weigh a ton.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
你们一定不敢相信这事
You're not gonna believe this!
-怎么了 -所有的冷点都消失了
- What is it? - All the cold spots are gone!
萨瓦娜的鬼魂已经不再纠缠这酒店了
Savannah's stopped haunting the hotel.
我知道了
I see.
我今早在沙发后面发现的这顶帽子...
So this hat I found behind the couch this morning...
我应该不需要这顶帽子了
Guess I don't need it anymore.
或许我们现在不用搬家了
Maybe we don't have to move now.
尽管我很乐意看到你不再戴这顶帽子了...
Well, while I am glad to see this hat gone- -
我们还是要搬家
We're still moving.
但不是因为什么鬼魂
But not because of any ghosts.
你们知道鬼不是真实存在的吧
You guys know none of that was real, right?
是吗
Yeah?
那你之前在镜子上看到那东西怎么那么害怕
Then why'd you seem so scared of what you saw on the mirror?
那到底是什么啊
What was that anyway?
就 就是我犯了个小错
That... uh, was a mistake.
当时你们的哥哥失踪了
Your brother was missing,
有时候压力会让人...
and sometimes stress can cause a person...
看到一些假象
to see things.
总之 那事已经成为过去了 明白吗
Anyway, that's behind us now, okay?
后面的走廊上还有你们的很多东西要打包呢
And you two still have a lot of stuff on the back porch to pack up.
走吧 我们开始干吧
So, come on, let's get started.
好吧
Fine.
-哈珀 -坎贝尔先生 你必须快点跟我走
- Harper? - Mr. Campbell, you have to come quick.
-出什么事了 -是格里芬
- What's wrong? - It's Griffin.
我们之前在一个老树屋里玩闹
We were goofing off in this old tree house.
他摔下来了
He fell.
格里芬
Griffin...
不 爸爸 没事
No, Dad, Dad, it's okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
你确定吗
You sure?
-哈珀说你摔下来了 -是的
- Harper said you fell. - Yeah.
是真的 大概是风把我吹下来了
Yeah, I guess I just got the wind knocked out of me.
你们两个跑到树屋上去干什么
What were the two of you doing up there, anyway?
我们 只是在探险而已
We- - We were just exploring.
好吧
Yeah.
不可能
No way!
爸爸
Dad?
那是什么
What is it?
我...
I...
简直不敢相信
can't believe it.
我知道萨瓦娜出了什么事了
I know what happened to Savannah.
"亲爱的本
"Dear Ben.
很抱歉抛下你
Sorry for ditching you,
但我考虑离家出走已经有段时间了
But I've been thinking about running away for a while.
我离开是为了寻找我的家人
I'm leaving to find my family,
并且我不会再回来了
And I'm not coming back.
我知道很多人发现我不见了之后一定会惊慌失措
I know a lot of people are gonna freak out when they find out I'm gone,
但我不希望你是其中的一个
But I don't want you to be one of them.
保重 别让你♥爸♥爸打♥压♥你
Take care, and try not to let your dad get you down.
我们很快都会成为大人
We'll all be grownups soon enough.
爱你 你的朋友 萨瓦娜
Love, your friend, Savannah.
另附 别因为逃跑的事觉得自己是个胆小鬼
P.S. And don't feel like a chicken for running.
我也逃跑了
I ran, too.
我会一直跑下去"
I just kept going.
这简直像个奇迹
It's like a miracle.
就是啊 所以我必须问一句
Exactly. So I have to ask...
我们怎么能确定这真是她写的
how do we know it's really from her?
那正是最精彩的部分
That's the coolest part.
这封信是放在一个旧咖啡罐里的
This was inside an old coffee can
当年萨瓦娜和我经常用那个来传递讯息
Savannah and I used to pass messages to one another.
我只是不敢相信它过了这么多年还在
I just can't believe it survived all these years.
太神奇了
It's amazing.
经过这么多年
After all this time...
无尽的担心和愧疚
the worry, the guilt.
结果是没人对她做了不轨之事
No one did anything.
她只是逃走了
She just ran away.
对不起 本
I'm sorry, Ben.
-我不该怪罪你的 -好了
- I never should have blamed you. - Hey, come on,
我们当时只是孩子
we were kids.
真的很难相信她已经...
It's hard to believe she's...
她还...
that she's...
她还好好活着 就在这世上的某个地方
is out there, in the world somewhere...
过着她的生活
just living her life.
就跟我们一样
Just like us.
-成功了 -我知道
- It worked! - I know.
我从来没见过我爸爸这么开心
I haven't seen my dad that happy in forever.
我妈也是 就好像一切都变好了
My mom too. It's like everything's okay again.
是啊
Yeah.
只是 我还是得回芝加哥去
Except, uh, I still have to go back to Chicago.
-回头见 -是啊 可惜还是要回去
- See you later. - Yeah, except that.
哈珀 好了 我们该走了
Harper, come on, we're leaving.
马上就来
Be right there.
听着 你之前说的一些话
Listen, you said something earlier
真的让我很惊讶
that kind of surprised me.
是吗 是什么话
Yeah? What's that?
你说我是你最好的朋友
You called me your best friend.
是啊 那是因为...
Oh, um, yeah. Uh, that's because, uh...
你的确是啊
you... are.
算是吧
Kind of.
这很怪吗
Is that weird?
实际上 那是你说过的最动听的话了
Actually, it's the nicest thing you've ever said.
什么
What?
其实 我都已经忘了那个旧树屋了
You know, I had forgotten about that old tree house.
不过话又说回来 那里也并不欢迎我
Then again, I wasn't exactly welcome there.
为什么不欢迎
Why not?
还记得我们之前谈过的那种刻薄的女孩啊
Remember those mean girls we talked about?
我当年也是其中之一
I was one of them.
-你吗 不会吧 -是真的
- You? No! - Yeah, it's true.
我还是不敢相信你们发现了那封信
I still can't believe you guys found that note.
是啊
Yeah.
看到坎贝尔先生念那封信时的表情
Seeing Mr. Campbell's face when he read it
真的让我想了很多
really made me think.
关于什么的
About?
就是过去发生的一件不幸事的事
Just how one bad thing from the past,
一个片刻 就能改变一切
one moment, can change everything.
你确定我们只是在说萨瓦娜的事吗
And you're sure we're just talking about Savannah here?
大概不是吧
I guess not.
我是说
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表