剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
硫磺泉的秘密
第一季 第十一集
《硫磺泉的秘密》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
我这辈子第一次
For the first time in my life,
有了真正爱我的爸爸妈妈
I have a mom and dad who love me.
我不能离开这里
I can't leave here.
我刚想到一个主意
I just had an idea.
这封信是放在一个旧咖啡罐里的
This was inside an old coffee can
当年萨瓦娜和我经常用那个来传递讯息
Savannah and I used to pass messages.
她还在这世上 过着她的生活
She's out there just living her life.
计划有变 格里芬 我们决定留下来
Change of plans, Griff. We decided to stay.
难道你就没想过 如果爸爸没遭遇车祸身亡
Don't you ever think about what things would be like
我们现在的生活会是什么样吗
if Dad hadn't died in that crash?
所以如果我们能回到过去改变这事 会很棒不是吗
Wouldn't it be amazing if we could go back and change things?
当然是啦
Of course it would.
怎么了 你需要帮助吗
Hey, what's up? You need some help?
我一不留神 就从自行车车把上被甩了下来
Before I know it, I'm flying over the handlebars,
我想着 "那根该死的木头是从哪儿来的"
and I'm thinking, "Where did that dumb log come from?"
慢点说
Slow down now.
那你的自行车呢
So where's the bike?
我丢在小溪边了
Left it by the creek.
框架变形了 链条也打结了
Bent frame. Chain's in a knot.
我想着
I was wondering
能不能搭你的车回镇上
if I could get a ride back into town.
你♥爸♥爸没告诉过你
Didn't your daddy ever tell you
不要搭乘陌生人的车吗
not to accept rides from strangers?
实际上 你对我来说并不是陌生人
Actually, you're not really a stranger.
我妈认识你妻子
Uh, my mom knows your wife.
你是邓恩先生 对吧
You're Mr. Dunn, right?
我爸才是邓恩先生 你可以叫我克里斯
My dad's Mr. Dunn. You can call me Chris.
-你是... -玛丽·格兰杰
- And you are? - Marie... Granger.
玛丽
Marie?
我妈妈也叫这名字
That's my mother's name.
真巧啊
How about that?
上车吧 玛丽·格兰杰
Hop on in, Marie Granger.
你千万别走博越路
Oh, you really don't want to take Bayou Road.
是吗
I don't?
前面封路了
It's closed up ahead.
你应该走糖山路
You should take Sugar Hill instead.
也更快些
It's faster too.
既然你坚持就听你的
If you insist.
我每周日都会来这里
I come out here every Sunday.
在老特蒙特酒店的地界上兜风
Drive around the old Tremont property.
别告诉任何人 但我打算把它买♥♥下来
Don't tell anyone, but I'm planning to buy it.
真的吗
You are?
我是说 那地方那么老旧
I mean, that old place?
你为什么想买♥♥下特蒙特酒店
Why- - Why would you want to buy The Tremont?
那块土地曾属于我的家族长达数个世纪
The land was owned by my family for generations,
早在酒店建成前就是了
even before it was a hotel.
以前是个农场
Just a farm back then.
主要种植甘蔗
Sugar cane mostly.
当心
Look out!
好险啊
That was close.
谢谢
Thanks.
大概那就是我来这里的意义吧
Guess it's what I'm here for.
糖山路到了
Oh, there's Sugar Hill.
你真的很厉害 爸爸
You're really good, Dad.
我们有段时间没一起弹了 是吧
It's been a while, hasn't it?
是啊 感觉就像是无尽的时间
Yeah, it feels like forever.
好吧 来听听这个
Okay, check this out.
准备好被震撼吧
Prepare to be amazed.
我总是在这里弹错
I always mess up there.
当你站在舞台上
'Course when you're on a stage
在一堆营员和你父亲面前表演当然会弹错
in front of a bunch of campers and your father...
你赢得才艺秀的奖杯就是靠这首歌♥吗
Is that the same song you won the trophy for?
是啊 当年我也在同样的地方弹错了
Yeah, with the same mistake and all.
我到现在都不知道我是怎么赢的
I still have no idea how I won.
或许有人对投票箱做了手脚
You know, maybe they stuffed the ballot box.
我记得我当年也这么想过
I remember thinking the exact same thing.
不管怎样 都是美好的特蒙特夏令营
Well, it's good old Camp Tremont.
我昨晚做了个关于这事的梦
You know, I had a dream about it last night.
我当时12岁
I was 12.
一切都跟原来的一样 除了...
Everything was exactly the same except...
你也在场
you were there.
我吗
Me?
是吗
Really?
是啊 我们一起在夏令营宿舍里玩
Yeah. We were hanging out in one of the bunkhouses,
谈论...
and talking about...
我也记不清了
I don't know, who- knows- what.
然后我就醒了
Then I woke up.
那可 真古怪
That's... It's weird.
是啊 的确有点古怪
Yeah, it kinda was.
希望我没有耽误你跟家人相处的时间
I hope I'm not keeping you from your family.
我爸说他很快就会过来的
My dad said he'd be here soon.
别担心
No worries.
在去湖边前 我还有点时间
I've got some time till we go out to the lake.
什么湖
The- - the lake?
我的另一个周末传统
My other Sunday tradition.
天气好的时候 我会带家人去湖边野餐
When the weather's nice, I take the family for a picnic.
我觉得这会是告诉他们
Thought it'd be the perfect time
我要买♥♥下特蒙特酒店的最佳时机
for me to tell them about my plan to buy the place.
-你妻子还不知道吗 -不知道
- Your wife doesn't know? - No.
我不希望先让她抱有过高的期望
I didn't want to get her hopes all up
我一直想着 等攒够了钱再告诉她
until I had the money to get it started.
那里会很适合小孩子居住
It's going to be such a great place for the kids.
那你的孩子多大了
So, how old are your kids?
哈珀4岁了
Well, there's Harper. She's four.
托弗3岁
And Toph is three.
哈珀是我的小艺术家
Harper's my little artist,
托弗正逐渐成为我们家的笑星
and Topher, he's turning into the family comedian.
所以你是想买♥♥下特蒙特酒店后 你们就搬进去吗
So the idea is to move into The Tremont when you buy it?
我小的时候 曾在那个酒店当过暑期工
I used to work summers at the hotel when I was a kid.
我跟我妻子就是在那里相识的
It's where I met my wife.
她叫杰丝
Jess.
她是夏令营成员 我负责帮助门童
She was a camper, and I'd help out the bellhops
或是任何需要帮忙的人
or whoever else that needed me.
我听说特蒙特酒店闹鬼啊
Heard The Tremont has a ghost.
是啊
Yeah.
萨瓦娜·迪伦
Savannah Dillon?
别告诉我你信这种传言啊
Don't tell me you believe that stuff.
我确实信
Oh, well, I did.
我是说 我以前信
I mean, I used to.
听着 我去过那酒店的任何一处
Listen, I've been through that whole hotel.
我可没遇到任何鬼
I didn't find any ghost.
但我那辆车
But that car of mine?
67年产的GTO
'67 GTO.
全靠我自己一点点组装♥修♥复的
Restored it soup to nuts.
等我把它卖♥♥掉
And when I sell it,
就有钱来付首♥付♥了
that'll be the money I use for my down payment.
抱歉 你肯定不在意这些乱七八糟的事
Sorry. Like you care about any of this.
不 很酷的
No. It's really cool.
我非常在意
I definitely care.
-怎么了 -有点奇怪
- What? - It's- - it's just funny.
总觉得你很像我女儿
You remind me so much of my daughter.
不 我浑身上下可没有一点艺术细胞
Oh, no. Not an artistic bone in my body.
我该去找我的家人了
Well, I should get back to the tribe.
我不想迟到
I don't want to be late.
你确定你♥爸♥在赶过来的路上了吗
You sure your dad is on his way?
很快就到了
Be here any second.
很高兴认识你 玛丽
It was really nice meeting you, Marie.
就是带你搭个车而已
Um, it was just a ride.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表