剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
(前情提要)
我爸买♥♥下了座旧旅馆
Griffin: My dad bought an old hotel.
现在我被困在这里而我的父母在整修特里蒙特
Now I'm stuck here while my parents fix up the tremont.
你住在特里蒙特
(loudly): You live at the tremont?
萨凡娜是谁
Zoey: Who's savannah?
一个孩子的鬼魂
The ghost of a kid
她大概一直在这旅馆闹鬼
who's supposedly been haunting the hotel
整整30年
for 30 years.
我说了大概
I said supposedly.
我们昨晚在特里蒙特看到了鬼
We saw a ghost in the tremont last night.
是我看到了鬼
I saw a ghost.
特里蒙特有个地堡
Tremont has a bunker?
去看看吧
Griffin: Let's check it out.
格里芬 快看
Griffin, look.
像是我们回到了过去
Griffin: It's like we stepped back in time.
她还活着 格里芬
Harper: She's alive, griffin.
时间旅行是唯一的解释
Time travel is the only explanation.
萨凡娜
Savannah?
特里蒙特很安全
Harper: The tremont is completely safe.
特里蒙特被诅咒了
Jess: The tremont is cursed!
也许我们搞砸了
Griffin: Maybe we're messing with things
不该搞砸的事
that shouldn't be messed with.
萨凡娜 你不是说你不会再穿过传送门了吗
harper: Savannah! You said you were never coming through the portal.
我知道 但是我发现了这个
I know. Then I found this.
看来你也还没终止时间旅行
Looks like you're not done time traveling either.
终于不是拯救你的一场冒险了
Griffin: Finally, an adventure that doesn't involve saving you.
所以那只鬼不是我
So a ghost that's not me.
可能是某个人的吧
It could be anyone.
只有一个办法去查清楚了
Griffin: There's only one way to find out.
我们走
Harper: Let's go.
只要在晚饭前回家就没事
Griffin: As long as we're home before dinner.
(有个女人在哼Amazing Grace)
(woman humming "amazing grace")
(《奇异恩典》(Amazing Grace) 是美国的一首乡村福音歌♥曲,歌♥词由约翰牛顿
(John Newton)于1779年所作。)
本 你吓到我了
ben! You scared me.
抱歉 我在找格里芬 他在里面吗
Sorry. Uh, I was looking for griffin. He in there?
没人在里面
No one is.
是你吗 黛西
Man: Daisy, is that you?
他过来了 -快走
He's coming. -Go!
谁啊
Who--
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
真的太奇怪了
It was all so strange...
就像在照镜子一样
Like looking in a mirror.
你在说什么啊
How do you mean?
你没看到那个女孩的样子吗
Didn't you see that girl?
我们几乎一模一样 都可以把她当作我了
We're nearly identical. She could've been me.
这怎么可能呢
How's that possible?
山姆 快回来
Sam, come back!
他这是要去哪儿
Where is he off to now?
山姆穿过田野去追一些...
Sam went tearing through the field after some--
可能是想到自己还有活没干吧
probably realized his chores are still waiting.
不管他了
Pay him no mind.
这孩子脑子里总想着别的事
That boy's head is always somewhere else.
我来帮你捡
Let me give you a hand.
(时空历险记)
硫磺泉的秘密第二季第一集
Secrets of Sulphur Springs S02E01 Only Time Will Tell
那个男人做的椅子
that man was in the same chair
就是我之前看到自己动起来的那把
I saw rocking by itself earlier.
这肯定不是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
你是说我们在那看到的是鬼吗
Do you think we saw a ghost back there?
我是说他肯定是现在在旅馆作怪的鬼
I'm saying he must be the ghost haunting the hotel now,
让我们回到过去的鬼
the one who led us into the past.
但为什么呢
But why?
那门廊的女孩又怎么回事呢
And what about the girl on the porch?
她一定是我的一位亲戚
She has to be one of my relatives.
过去特里蒙特还不是旅馆的时候
My family used to own the tremont,
是归我家所有
back before it was a hotel.
难怪你们长得很像
That explains the resemblance.
但摇椅上的男人
But the man in the rocking chair
叫的是黛西这个名字
was calling out for somebody named daisy.
所以她算是你的... -我不确定
So that would make her your... -Harper: I'm not sure.
我爸去世之后 我妈就不怎么聊这些事了
After my dad died, my mom didn't talk about it much.
我就只知道他们是在夏令营最后一天相遇的
All I really know is that they met on her last day of camp.
哦不 -出什么事了
Oh, no! -What's wrong?
我得回家了 今天是夏令营开营
I have to get home. The camp is opening today
我本应该去帮忙安顿好
and I'm supposed to be helping everyone get settled
大家的宿舍的
into the bunkhouses.
你又要成为营员了 应该挺激动的吧
Kind of wild you're gonna be a camper there again.
实际上是 小辅♥导♥员
Junior counselor, actually.
这次我也会是拿苔藓人传说
This time I'll be the one creeping kids out
吓唬小孩子的一员了
with the legend of moss man.
还有逮他们恶作剧
And busting them for pulling pranks.
那我可不会
I wouldn't go that far.
我意思是 我还是我
I mean, I am still me.
看来要再次告别了
well, guess this is goodbye again.
也用不着这样
Doesn't have to be.
1962年应该会有线索
There could be a clue in 1962
关于那个摇椅上的男人
about the man in the rocking chair,
他是谁 还有 为什么他要在旅馆闹鬼
who he is and why he's haunting the hotel.
如果你发现了什么 就给我们发消息
If you come up with something, send us a message.
还是树屋吗 就像我们之前用咖啡罐做的
Tree house again? Like we did with the coffee can?
我们不能冒这个险
We shouldn't chance it.
知道那个地方的人太多了
There's too many people that know about that place.
那地下室怎么样
What about the basement?
放地板底下什么的
Under a floorboard or something?
楼梯底部
Bottom of the stairs?
应该可以
That works.
你确定你不会因为打探消息而惹麻烦吗
Sure you won't get in trouble for snooping?
我们不想搞砸你的家庭
We don't wanna mess things up for you back home.
不被逮到就不会有事
Can't get in trouble if you don't get caught.
我也得回去了
I should get back too.
那对龙凤胎估计会觉得我被鬼抓走了
The twins probably think a ghost grabbed me.
想要融化我们脸的鬼吗
A ghost who wants to melt off our faces?
我只是在开玩笑 -嗯哼 是哦
I was kidding about that. -Uh-huh. Sure you were.
也许他比较喜欢在孩子们面前摇
maybe it only feels comfortable rocking in front of kids.
这是张椅子 怀亚特 它没有感受
It's a chair, wyatt. It doesn't have feelings.
他指的是鬼
He means the ghost.
鬼就肯定有感受了
And this one definitely has feelings.
很大的感受
Big feelings.
主要是懊恼
Frustration mostly
因为我们弄不明白他想告诉我们的事
because we can't figure out what it's trying to tell us.
再跟我讲讲你觉得看到了什么
Tell me again what you think you saw.
椅子开始动起来
The chair started to move...
来回地 很慢地摇
Back and forth. Real slow.
等等 我还以为你们俩已经
Wait. I thought you two are done
不再想灵异事件的事了
with all this supernatural stuff.
我们也想啊 但是这鬼魂一直求助
So did we! But the ghost keeps reaching out
把我们拉回去了
to draw us back in.
要是不听的话就显得很失礼
It would be rude not to listen.
我有个办法
Here's an idea.
你们为什么不换个思路听听你们父母的话呢
Why don't you try listening to your parents for a change?
我们已经很郑重地跟你们说了 萨凡娜没有在这闹鬼
We mean it when we say this place isn't haunted by savannah.
我们知道啊 镜子告诉我们了
We know. The mirror told us.
镜子
The mirror?
鬼就是通过它跟我们交流的
Wyatt: That's how the ghost communicates.
在镜子上留下消息
Leaves messages on the glass.
我们问它 你是萨凡娜吗 上面写着 不是
It wrote, "no," when we asked if it was savannah.
大概是格里芬在跟你们闹着玩呢
It was probably just griffin messing with you guys.
我怎么了
What about me?
你是不是又对怀亚特和佐伊恶作剧了
Have you been pranking wyatt and zoey again?
当时镜子上起了雾 然后有文字出现了
The mirror fogged up and the message appeared.
格里芬绝不可能会这种把戏
No way griffin could pull that off.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表