剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
硫磺泉的秘密
第一季 第六集
《硫磺泉的秘密》前情提要
Previously on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
萨瓦娜·迪伦于30年前的今晚
Savannah Dillon disappeared 30 years ago tonight,
在特蒙特酒店的夏令营舞会后消失了
following a camp dance at the historic Tremont Hotel.
所以我们要跟她待在一起
So all we have to do is stay with her
直到确保她安全地回到了宿舍
until we're positive she's safe in her bunk,
同时还要盯住杰丝
while keeping an eye on Jess.
今晚是萨瓦娜消失的周年纪念日
Tonight's the anniversary of Savannah's disappearance,
这里闹鬼的现象很可能会格外严重
which means she'll probably be haunting this place extra hard.
我们可以给她点什么啊
We can always give her something.
那我们现在要做什么
So what do we do now?
等着
We wait.
你姐姐目前正在经历难搞的时期
Your sister is going through a challenging time right now.
盯住她 明白吗
Keep an eye on her, okay?
你愿意今晚陪我一起去参加舞会吗
Do you want to come to the dance with me tonight?
我需要一个 好帮手[犯罪搭档]I can always use a partner in crime.
听着 杰丝
Listen, Jess...
你不会是打算今晚做点什么吧
You're not planning on doing anything tonight, are you?
终于到时候了
It's time.
请播放A面
Side A, please.
我爱这首歌♥ 你想跳舞吗
I love this song. Do you want to dance?
杰丝 没什么事吧
Jess, everything okay?
你先前就知道我会邀请本跳舞
You knew I was going to ask Ben to dance,
然后你让萨瓦娜先邀请他 好羞辱我
and you had Savannah ask him first to humiliate me.
这事没完 赫梅妮
This isn't over, Hermione.
有人听到那个声音了吗
Did anyone hear that?
嘿 有人吗
Hey, is somebody out there?
你以为会是谁啊
Who do you think it is?
苔藓人吗
Moss man?
也有可能啊
Could be.
他依然在这片森林里阴魂不散
He still haunts these woods.
那只是个傻兮兮的传说罢了
That's just a silly legend.
我听说的可不是这样
Not what I heard.
阿曼达上周在温泉旁边看到他泥泞的脚印了
Amanda saw his muddy prints near the springs last week.
你们应该知道这么些事
Here's what you guys should know.
大约一百年前
About a hundred years ago,
一个变种怪物生活在...
a mutant creature lived...
篝火就快要烧完了
Campfire is almost over.
不管要发生什么事 很快就要发生了
Whatever's gonna happen, it's gonna be soon.
是啊 我们不能让萨瓦娜脱离我们的视线
Yeah, we cannot let Savannah out of our sight.
还有我妈
Or my mom.
我还是不敢相信她今晚在舞会上会生那么大的气
I still can't believe how mad she got at the dance tonight.
当他发现下一个受害者时...
When he spotted his next victim...
他会慢慢地...
he'd slowly...
悄悄接近
creep closer...
越来越近
and closer...
越来越近
and closer...
然后...
And then- - -
这就是你往我床上撒痒痒粉的下场
Now, that's what you get for putting itching powder in my bed.
好了 各位 收场吧 已经很晚了
Okay, people, finish up. It's getting late.
-晚安 -晚安 莎拉
- Good night. - Good night, Sarah.
没人告诉过你鬼魂是不存在的吗
Didn't anyone ever tell you ghosts aren't real?
可怜的孩子
Oh, poor baby.
希望你不会做噩梦
I hope you don't have scary dreams.
你脸上沾了巧克力
You had chocolate.
谢谢
Thanks.
不要啊
Oh, no.
她们都不见了
And they're gone.
我们就稍微那么一会儿没注意
We only looked away for a second.
她们不可能走远
They couldn't have gotten far.
女生宿舍
嘿 你能出去吗
Hey, do you mind?
男生不能进来 营地规矩
No dudes. Camp rules.
萨瓦娜或杰丝回来过吗
Did Savannah or Jess come back here?
-没有 -你确定吗
- No. - You sure?
你们看到她们从篝火处回来吗
You didn't see them walking back from the bonfire?
或许是在厕所里
Maybe in the restroom?
蜂鸟每秒钟振动翅膀的次数能达到多少
How many times can a hummingbird flap its wings in a second?
这事可比冷知识问答重要多了
This is a little more important than "Trivia Quizzle."
别费事了
Don't bother.
她们不知道
They don't know.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
好了 保持冷静 仔细想想
Alright, um, stay calm and think.
如果你是萨瓦娜 你现在会做什么
If you were Savannah, what would you be doing right now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜
I guess, um...
大概是跟你♥爸♥一起搞恶作剧吧
pulling a prank with your dad.
好的
All right, uh...
那我们去酒店看看
So let's check the hotel.
那里的目标很多
There's plenty of targets there.
晚安好梦 小宝贝们
Sweet dreams, little ones.
好了 她走了
Okay, she's gone.
就不能明天再弄降神会吗
Can't we have a séance tomorrow?
今天才是萨瓦娜死亡的周年纪念日
Today is the anniversary of Savannah's death.
明天就是个普通的日子而已
Tomorrow is just tomorrow.
这是我们能证明她真实存在的最佳机会
This is our best chance to get proof she's real.
准备好了吗
Ready?
怎么了
What?
地下室会很冷的
It's gonna be cold in the basement.
今晚绝对是召唤亡灵的最佳时间
This is definitely the right night to summon a spirit.
抱歉
Sorry.
不是有意吓你的
Didn't mean to scare you.
你去外面干什么
What were you doing outside?
我...
I...
听到了噪声
heard a noise.
我以为是树倒了什么的
Thought a tree might have fallen or something.
-没什么事吧 -没事
- Was everything okay? - Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
来 交给我吧
Here, I got this.
我从没对杰丝做过任何事
I never did anything to Jess.
她为什么总跟我过不去啊
What's her beef with me?
去年 所有人都很喜欢她
Last year, everyone was really into her.
今年你来了
And now you're here...
你 你与众不同
and you're- - you're different.
还很有趣
And fun.
没 她是个虚伪的人
No, she's a total phony.
你竟然跟踪我们
You followed us?
因为我知道她肯定会说我坏话
Because I knew she'd bad mouth me.
我只是坐在这里而已 没多管任何闲事
I'm just sitting here, minding my own business.
省省吧
Give me a break.
你所做的一切都是为了获取关注度
Everything you do is to get attention.
"瞧瞧我可以搞出多少恶作剧
"Look how many pranks I can pull.
瞧瞧我多会唱歌♥跳舞
"Watch me sing and dance.
我好勇敢 我什么都不怕"
I'm so brave, I'm not afraid of anything."
我的确不怕 也不怕你
I'm not, including you.
是吗
Yeah?
那我跟你来个冒险挑战吧
Then I dare you.
你一定不敢在地下室待一整晚
Spend the rest of the night in the basement...
跟鬼一起
with the ghost.
以及这酒店里存在的别的邪恶东西
And whatever else is lurking around the hotel.
我就知道 胆小鬼
Knew it! Coward.
杰丝 别这样
Jess, come on.
你还看不出来吗 她在耍你
Can't you see? She's playing you.
你对我没有任何了解
You don't know anything about me.
但我知道一点
I know this.
如果没有你 一切都会美好得多
Everything would be better if you were gone.
-找到了吗 -无影无踪
- Any luck? - Not a trace.
这情况太糟糕了 真的很糟糕
This is bad, really bad.
-她还可能在哪儿啊 -我也不知道
- Where else could she be? - I don't know.
真不敢相信我没早点想到这个
I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner.
-什么 -森林里有个树屋
- What? - There's a treehouse in the woods.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表