剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
你一定会觉得难以置信
You won't believe it.
我妈招供了
My mother confessed!
等等 什么
Wait, what?
她承认她参加过夏令营 还认识萨瓦娜
She admitted she went to camp and knew Savannah.
那对她而言似乎是难以启齿的事
It seemed like it was hard for her to talk about.
我觉得我爸也隐瞒了一些事
I feel like my dad was still holding something back too,
不肯说出萨瓦娜到底遭遇了什么
about what happened to Savannah.
昨晚他们一直跟我聊"性话题"
All I got last night was "The talk."
你救场很成功 但非得说我们接吻了吗
Nice save, but did we have to be kissing?
抱歉 当时我脑子里的第一反应就是那个
Sorry, it was the first thing that came to my mind.
是吗
Yeah?
当时我脑子里的第一反应可不是那个
Well, it certainly wasn't the first on mine.
再过五秒钟他们就会找我了
They're going to miss me in five seconds.
我刚刚没帮我爸做事
I didn't set anything up.
我也只用钱买♥♥到了十分钟的时间
All I bought us was 10 minutes,
这是真正意义上的离家出走了
and that's now officially run out.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
开干吧
Let's do this.
哈珀在这里吗
Is Harper here?
当然不在
Of course not.
格里芬整个早上都跟我们待在一起
Griffin's been with us all morning.
我刚刚还看到他在检查插头呢 格里芬
Last I saw, he was checking plugs. Griffin!
听着 我觉得他们一起出走了
Listen, I think that they've run off together.
等等 我们之前都明确说了
Wait, uh, we made it very clear.
孩子们 去找找
Kids, go look around.
格里芬
Griffin!
我觉得他们是绝对不会离家出走的
Uh, I would think running off would be the last thing they'd do.
好吧 我知道这点
Okay, I know that.
但哈珀对托弗说了一些话
But Harper has said things to Topher.
告诉他们 宝贝
Tell them, honey.
她走之前我见过她
I saw her before she left.
她对我说 "就十分钟"
She said, "Ten minutes."
但意思更像是
But it was more, like,
"再见 托弗 我再也不会回来了"
"Goodbye, Topher, I'm never coming back."
各位 她拥抱了我啊
Guys, she hugged me.
那很不正常
That's just not normal.
不在下面 我们去楼上看看
Not down here. We'll check upstairs.
你也来 托弗 你可以帮上忙
You too, Topher. You can help.
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥
I think we need to call the police.
本
Ben.
立刻出来
Out here. Now.
-为什么偷偷摸摸的 -别管这个
- Why all the sneaking around? - Never mind that.
我们需要查出在篝火晚会后萨瓦娜出了什么事
We need to find out what happened to Savannah after the campfire.
我 我不知道
I don't- - I don't know.
她不在她的宿舍吗
Isn't she at her bunkhouse?
但你昨晚跟她在一起 对吧
But you were with her last night, right?
我们都在一起啊
Uh, we all were.
为什么要问这些
Where is this coming from?
是集♥合♥铃♥声♥ 我得走了
Uh, meeting bell. Gotta go.
在附近都没找到他们
No sign of them on the property.
-老营地处呢 -也没有
- The old camp area? - No. Nothing.
-树屋呢 -我最开始找的就是那里
- The treehouse? - First place I looked.
她的手♥机♥关机了 格里芬的也是
Her phone's off. Griffin's too.
显然 他们不想被找到
Obviously, they don't want to be found.
偏偏是今天失踪了
Of all days, this day.
我这一辈子大部分时间都在努力忘记...
Most of my life, I have worked hard to forget...
萨瓦娜的遭遇
what happened to Savannah.
这不可能是巧合 本
This can't be a coincidence, Ben.
你真觉得这地方被萨瓦娜的鬼魂纠缠了吗
You really think this place is haunted by Savannah?
拜托
Come on.
你说起话来跟那些孩子一样
You're starting to sound like the kids.
我只知道 他们关闭这酒店是有原因的
All I know is they shut the doors to this place for a reason,
是你把酒店的大门又重新打开了
and you're the one that opened them up again.
是吗
Yeah?
那我可以告诉你这点
Well, I'll tell you this.
今天的结局 绝不会跟那天一样
No way will this day end the way that one did.
萨瓦娜 萨瓦娜
Savannah! Savannah!
他们已经开始在寻找萨瓦娜了
They're already looking for Savannah.
可惜怎么找都没用
If only it mattered.
如果这次他们找到她了呢
What if they do find her this time?
我们知道结果的 格里芬
We know how this plays out, Griffin.
就跟30年前一样
Same way it did 30 years ago.
30年前 我们可没在这里
Thirty years ago, we weren't here
跟我们的父母一起玩
hanging out with our parents.
现在我们在了 这肯定改变了一些事
Now we are. That has to change things somehow.
还没有 我们已经试过了
It hasn't yet, and we've tried.
你妈妈坦白交代曾参加过夏令营
Your mom came clean about going to camp.
在我们发现传送门前 会出现这种情况吗
Would that have happened before we found the portal?
她之前没理由对我说实话
There was no reason for her to tell me the truth.
我之前可没偷偷乱跑 各种询问她的过去
I wasn't sneaking around or asking questions about her past.
就是啊
Exactly!
我觉得我们来到这里 可能稍微改变了一些事
I guess us being here could be shifting things, slightly.
或许只需要改变一小点 就能拯救萨瓦娜
Maybe all we need is a small change to save Savannah.
你什么时候成为乐观主义者了
When did you become an optimist?
大概是被你影响了
Guess you're rubbing off on me.
-萨瓦娜 -萨瓦娜
- Savannah! - Savannah!
萨瓦娜 你在这里吗
Savannah, are you out here?
萨瓦娜
Savannah!
萨瓦娜
Savannah!
他们在搜索湖面吗
They're searching the lake?
为什么 萨瓦娜的游泳技术很好
Why? Savannah's a good swimmer.
或许是苔藓人把她丢进湖里了
Maybe Moss Man dumped her in there.
我很怀疑 大家都知道苔藓人是绝不会...
Doubt it. Everyone knows Moss Man would never- -
别再提什么苔藓人了
Enough with the Moss Man talk.
萨瓦娜不是被他抓走的
He didn't grab Savannah.
那只是个傻兮兮的故事罢了
It's just a silly story.
萨瓦娜可能又是在玩恶作剧罢了
Savannah's probably just playing another prank.
她为了获取关注愿意做任何事
She'll do anything for attention.
你们昨晚为什么没去找萨瓦娜
Why didn't you look for Savannah last night?
我那时候都不知道她不见了
I didn't know she was gone.
你们在睡觉前不清点人数吗
You guys don't do a head count before bed?
熄灯的时候我不在
I wasn't there for lights out.
但那只是因为有两个小孩惹了麻烦
But that's only because these two kids were causing trouble.
我不得不去酒店找他们的父母...
I had to go up to the hotel and find their parents...
等等
Wait.
就是他们
That's them.
我们该跑了
Now we run.
先别忙着跑
Not so fast.
警♥察♥们回来了
The police are back.
有发现孩子们的踪迹吗
Any sign of the kids?
附近的森林都很茂密
The woods around here are pretty dense.
我们需要带更多的人手来帮助搜寻
We're gonna need to bring in more manpower to help with the search.
那得需要多久啊
How long will that take?
我相信警♥察♥们已经在尽力了
I'm sure the police are doing everything they can.
万一永远找不到他们呢
What if they're never found?
就跟萨瓦娜一样
Like Savannah?
现在恰好是她消失的纪念日啊
You know, it's the anniversary of when she disappeared.
我们知道这点 小姐
We're aware of that, miss.
我们都知道
We all are.
有消息我会随时通知的
I'll keep you updated.
好了 孩子们
Hey, kids, uh...
不如你们都上楼看电影吧
Why don't you all go upstairs and watch a movie?
我去煮点咖啡
I'm gonna go put some coffee on.
我真不敢相信发生了这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
再次发生了
Again!
我们把录像带拿给他们看吧
Let's show him the tape.
我们昨晚稍微拍到了一点萨瓦娜的鬼魂
We caught a glimpse of Savannah's ghost last night.
令人毛骨悚然 对吧
Creepy, right?
那双冰冷 充满死气的眼睛能直接将你看穿
Those cold, dead eyes looking right through you.
其实她并没有眼睛
She didn't actually have eyes.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表