剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
是他们常去玩的地方
It's like a hangout spot.
我之前看到过萨瓦娜去那里
I saw Savannah go there earlier.
那我们快去吧
Let's go then.
杰丝
Jess!
别跟我说话
Don't even talk to me.
别这样
No, please.
如果你这样是因为在舞会上发生的事
If this is about what happened at the dance,
你必须知道 我绝不会...
you have to know, I would never- -
在本面前羞辱我吗
Humiliate me in front of Ben? Hmm?
在整个夏令营成员们面前
In front of the entire camp?
我们能 能回头再谈这事吗
Uh, could we, uh... Could we talk about this later?
听着 你完全误会了
Look, you have it all wrong.
我只是希望你能开心而已
I just want you to be happy.
是吗 你为什么希望那样
Yeah? And why would you want that?
因为你是...
Uh, because you're...
因为你...
Because you, uh...
你像她认识的一个人
You remind her of someone.
-没错 -一个她很喜欢的人
- Yes. - Someone she likes.
你们两个是有什么毛病
What is with you two?
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 一切都好
Nope. All good.
是啊 就一起聊聊天
Yeah, just hanging out.
实际上 贝琪 的确有问题
Um, actually, Becky, there is.
很多问题
Lots of problems.
比如这两个人就是大问题
Starting with these two.
他们经常缠着我们 问各种问题
They're always around, asking questions.
他们自称是这里的房♥客
They say they're guests,
但我觉得他们并不是
but I don't think they are.
-我们当然是啦 -就是啊 我是说..
- Of course we are. - Yeah, I mean- -
我爸经常住在特蒙特酒店
My dad stays at The Tremont all the time.
如果可以的话 他甚至会搬进来住
I mean, he'd move in if he could.
我甚至从没见过他们的父母
I've never even seen their parents.
我们去找经理谈谈吧
Let's go talk to the manager.
算了 没那个必要
You know what? Not necessary.
是啊 我们还是走开 不打扰你们了
Yeah, I think we'll just get out of your way.
经理办公室在这边
Manger's office is this way.
猜猜怎么着
Guess what?
我现在开心多了
I feel much happier now.
父母姓名
Names?
詹姆斯和...
James and, uh...
莉莉·波特
Lily Potter.
-你父母呢 -格林杰
- Yours? - Uh, Granger.
就 格林杰先生和夫人
Just... Mr. And Mrs. Granger.
他们就是这么古怪
They're weird that way.
没有姓格林杰的 也没有姓波特的
No Grangers. No Potters.
好了 别耍花招了
Okay, no more games.
你们暂时休想离开这间办公室
You're not leaving this office
除非告知你们父母的联♥系♥方式才能走
until you tell us how to contact your parents.
我以为你已经上♥床♥睡觉了
I thought you went to bed.
家庭作业还没做完呢
Still have homework to finish.
做了好久也做不完
It's taking forever.
你需要帮助吗
Well, you need some help?
你擅长追踪
How are you at tracking
"大雁的迁徙路线"吗
"The migratory pattern of geese"?
宝贝 我能搞清我车钥匙的行踪都算走运了
Baby, I'm lucky if I can keep track of my car keys.
那你最好搞舒适点
Better get comfy.
我们可能会在这里待一整夜
We could be here all night.
那是什么声音
What is that?
没什么 就...
Nothing. It's just, uh...
那是呼噜声吗
Is that snoring?
少有人知的事实是 大雁也会打呼噜
Little- known fact, geese snore.
托弗
Topher...
老实交代
talk.
你叫我盯着哈珀 所以...
You told me to watch Harper, so...
我在她房♥里放了个麦克风 以确保她不会惹麻烦
I put a mic in her room to make sure she stays out of trouble.
我跟你说的是让你确保
You know, I told you to make sure
你姐姐千万别出家门
that your sister didn't leave the house.
我可没叫你监视她
I didn't ask you to spy on her.
你可没说得这么详细
Not in so many words.
我去把麦克风拔了
I'll go unplug the mic.
别吵醒她
Don't wake her.
不可能吵醒的
Oh, not a chance.
我快没办法了
你在哪儿
快打开啊
Come on!
我们要怎么办才好
What are we gonna do?
没事的 我有个主意
It's okay. I have an idea.
是吗 等他们发现找不到我们的父母怎么办
Really? What happens when they can't find our parents?
没关系 反正到时我们也不会在这里
Won't matter. We won't be here.
帮我移一下这东西 后面有扇门
Help me move this. There's a door behind it.
-真有吗 -我对自家的酒店还是很了解的
- There is? - I think I know my own hotel.
这里现在是我们的洗衣房♥
This is our laundry room now.
我就说吧
Told ya.
好了 安全
All right, coast is clear.
聪明绝顶 开锁大♥师♥
Locker ninjas before brilliant masterminds.
-我们得赶去树屋 -是啊
- We need to go to the treehouse. - Yeah.
你们是怎么出来的
How did you get out?
-这边走 -没错
- This way. - Yep.
嘿 站住 别跑
Hey! Stop! Hey!
等等 给我回来
Wait. Get back here!
在我的第三个领养家庭里
You know, in my third foster home,
我就是睡在地下室的卧室里的
I actually did sleep in a bedroom in the basement.
我一点都不怕
I was not scared at all.
我可以跟她打赌冒险的 毫不担心
I could do that dare. No sweat.
你并不需要向杰丝证明任何事
You don't have to prove anything to Jess.
我就是讨厌别人说我做不到某件事
I just hate when people say I can't do something.
他们经常这么说我
And they say it a lot.
不如这样吧
You know what?
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
我们今晚就在这里露营吧
Let's camp out here tonight.
那样我只需到明天再应对杰丝那个大♥麻♥烦了
Then I don't have to deal with that Jess drama until tomorrow.
那绝对会吓坏贝琪和凯斯的
That would totally freak out Becky and Keith.
那样更有趣 不是吗
Only makes it more fun, right?
我们这里有水 并且你看
We got water, and look,
半盒香草威化饼干
half a box of vanilla wafers.
冠军早餐哦
Breakfast of champions.
有一点是确定的
Well, one thing's for sure,
我们发现了整个房♥子里最冷的鬼魂点
we found the coldest ghost spot in the house.
现在看上去没那么傻了吧
Not looking so silly now, huh?
开始降神会仪式吧
Let's just get this séance going.
特蒙特酒店的鬼魂 请听我们的...
Oh, ghost of The Tremont, hear our- -
停
Stop!
怎么了
What?
我觉得我们应该直接召唤萨瓦娜
I think you should ask for Savannah,
否则一堆其他的鬼可能会破坏我们的降神会
or else a bunch of other ghosts might crash our séance.
萨瓦娜 我们召唤你
Savannah, we summon you.
我们是为了和平而来
We come in peace.
快现身吧
Please show yourself.
或许她在忙吧
Maybe she's busy?
你的灯灭了
Your light!
她在听着呢
She's listening.
我们不应该离开的
We shouldn't have left.
我们别无选择 他们就快抓住我们了
We didn't have a choice. They were about to catch us.
是没错 但萨瓦娜还在那里啊
Yeah, but Savannah's still back there.
她还是有可能会失踪的
She could still go missing.
是啊 或者...
Yeah, or...
她也可能没事
she could be okay.
你为什么会这么认为
How do you figure?
我们今晚改变了一些事
We shook things up tonight.
比如...
Like...
你妈妈对我们大发脾气
your mom lost it on us.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表