剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
I mean,
难道你就没想过 如果爸爸没遭遇车祸身亡
don't you ever think about what things would be like
我们现在的生活会是什么样吗
if Dad hadn't died in that crash?
我以前常常这么想
I used to. All the time.
所以如果我们能回到过去改变这事 会很棒不是吗
So wouldn't it be amazing if we could go back and change things?
当然是啦
Of course it would.
那将是最棒的事
It'd be the best thing ever.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 就是 今天过得太疯狂了
Yeah, just, uh, crazy day,
仅此而已
That's all.
你想说什么
What's that?
没什么 就...
Nothing, um...
我只是一直在想时间旅行这事
I've just been thinking about this whole time travel thing.
这事怎么了
What about it?
萨瓦娜安全了
Well, Savannah's safe.
我们帮助了我们的父母
We helped our parents.
现在我要搬回芝加哥了
And now that I'm moving back to Chicago,
或许我们应该稍微处理下那个收音机
maybe we should do something with the radio
好让别人不去轻易使用
so no one else uses it.
哈珀
Harper?
哈珀
Harper?
我在 抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
不 你说得对
Uh, no, you're right.
那的确是重大的责任
It's... kind of a big responsibility.
所以你同意我的意见吗
So you're agreeing with me?
当然 不过保险起见 今晚何不先睡下
Sure, but just to make sure, why don't we sleep on it?
深思熟虑之后明早再详谈
Talk about it in the morning?
好的 听起来是个好主意
Yeah. Yeah, sounds good.
-晚安 哈珀 -晚安 格里芬
- Good night, Harper. - Good night, Griffin.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
话说
You know,
大家都说搬家是一个人能遇到的
they say moving is the number two most stressful thing
压力第二大的事
a person can do.
压力第一大的事是一个月内搬家两次
Number one, if it's twice in the same month.
说真的 或许这的确令人难以承受
Yeah, maybe this is too much.
我会联♥系♥搬家公♥司♥ 叫他们下周再来
I'll call the movers, tell them to come next week.
这是一个主意
That's one idea.
或者...
Or...
你可以叫他们不用来了
you could tell them not to come at all.
你在 开玩笑 对吧
You're... kidding, right?
不 我是认真的
No. I'm serious.
如果我们留下呢
What if we stay?
当真吗
Really?
我先前听到了你跟你♥爸♥打电♥话♥时说的话
I heard you on the phone with your dad.
我不希望你违背你的本心
I don't want you to be someone you're not.
再说了
Plus...
孩子们都很爱这里
the kids love it here.
我知道
I know.
但这么重大的决定不能只依据我...
But a decision like this can't just be about what I- -
这也是我想要的
It's what I want too.
看来我现在又有心情去施行重建计划了
Guess I'm in the mood for a rebuilding project after all.
我也是
Me too.
-你想去告诉孩子们吗 -不 让他们睡吧
- You wanna tell the kids? - Nah, let them sleep.
我们明早给他们一个惊喜
We'll surprise them in the morning. -
哈珀
Harper?
我都不知道你起床了啊
I didn't know you were up.
妈 是啊
Mom, uh, yeah.
-我只是... -宝贝 没事的
- I was just... - Baby, it's okay.
你不需要再瞒着我了
You don't have to hide it from me anymore.
如果你是想去探望你♥爸♥爸 我能理解
I understand if you're going to see your dad.
尤其是今天
Especially today.
如果你愿意 我可以开车送你去墓地
I can give you a ride to the cemetery if you'd like.
实际上 我希望...
Actually, I was kind of hoping...
好吧
It's fine.
那就下次吧
Next time, hmm?
不过你可以帮我个忙
Oh, but do me one favor.
什么
Yeah?
替我跟他打声招呼 好吗
Say hi for me, okay?
我保证会的
I promise.
怎么了
What's going on?
你想告诉他吗
You wanna tell him?
计划有变 格里芬
Change of plans, Griff.
我们决定留下来
We decided to stay.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你的意思是我们不用搬回芝加哥了吗
You mean we're not going back to Chicago?
不了 你对这事没意见吧
Nope. And you're okay with that, right?
你在开玩笑吗 这简直棒极了
You kidding? That's amazing!
抱歉
Sorry.
等等 我想打个电♥话♥给哈珀
Wait, I have to call Harper.
那就打给她吧
Call her then.
-看来我们让某人今天很开心啊 -是啊
- Well, I guess we made somebody's day. - Yeah.
你在哪儿 不是说好我们要谈谈的吗
Where are you? I thought we were gonna talk.
我有好消息要告诉你
Oh, well, I've got great news,
等你有时间 尽快给我回电♥话♥
so call me back as soon as you can.
-格里芬 你听说了吗 -我们不搬走了
- Griffin, did you hear? - We're not moving!
是啊 爸爸妈妈告诉我了
Yeah! Mom and Dad told me.
嘿 格里芬 我刚刚把这东西拆包拿出来
Hey, Griff. I was just unpacking this thing
突然有种想演奏的冲动
and kind of got the urge to jam.
-你意下如何 -好啊 当然好啦
- What do you think? - Yeah! Yeah, sure.
祝你们演奏愉快
You guys have fun with that.
我们去楼下吧 妈妈在做香蕉华夫饼
Let's go downstairs. Mom's making banana waffles.
是啊 太好了 并且我们要留下来了
Yes, perfect! And we're staying.
这简直是有史以来最棒的一天
This is, like, the best day ever.
如果萨瓦娜也能回来就更好了
Now if we can just get Savannah to come back.
-闻起来好香啊 -我也觉得
- They smell so good. - I know, right?
嘿 停下
Hey! Stop!
怎么了 你需要帮助吗
Hey, what's up? You need some help?
《硫磺泉的秘密》下集预告
Next time on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
它自己突然就开始摇起来了
It started rocking all by itself.
就好像它在传递什么信息
It's like it was reaching out,
好像在指路一样
like it was pointing the way.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
-你们想我了吗 -萨瓦娜
- Did you miss me? - Savannah?
所以 一个不是我的鬼魂 你们觉得是谁
So, a ghost that's not me. Who do you think it is?
我注意到收音机里的滚轮
I noticed that the tumblers in the radio
被设定在了2011年
were set to 2011,
就是你父亲去世的那一年
the year that your dad died.
你千万别走博越路
Oh, you really don't wanna take Bayou Road.
你应该走糖山路
You should take Sugar Hill instead.
当心
Look out!
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表