剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
也没有面孔
Or a face.
那你们怎么知道是她
How do you know it was her?
鬼 开什么玩笑
Ghosts? Seriously?
格里芬和哈珀离家出走了
Griffin and Harper ran away.
真是太疯狂了
It's all so crazy.
不 并不疯狂
No, it's not.
格里芬讨厌这里
Griffin hated it here.
那是在他认识哈珀前的情况
That was before he met Harper.
格里芬坠入爱河后 情况就变了
Things changed after Griffin fell in love.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
那就是他们经常偷偷溜走的原因
That's why they've been sneaking off,
为了接吻
to kiss.
我冒着巨大的风险就是为了给这种事打掩护吗
I've been busting my butt to cover for that?
很恶心 对吧
Gross, right?
为这种事被禁足太不值了
So not worth getting grounded for.
等警♥察♥找到他们 哈珀被禁足的时间只会更长
Harper will be grounded a lot longer when the police find them.
前提是能找到他们
If they find them.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
-儿童服务中心 -不要
- Child Services. - No!
我的意思是 真没那个必要
I mean... that's really not necessary.
是啊 我们有家人 也有家
Yeah, we have families and homes.
很好
Good.
我可以联♥系♥你们的父母来接你们
I'll call your parents to pick you up.
只是这需要知道你们的真名
Just need your real names.
我们已经告诉过你了啊
We already told you.
你们在酒店没有入住记录
No record at the hotel,
并且你们也不是夏令营的成员
and you're not campers.
-你们是怎么认识萨瓦娜的 -我们是朋友
- How do you know Savannah? - We're friends.
在学校里认识的吗
From school?
别浪费时间审问我们了
Instead of wasting time with us,
你不是该出去找她吗
shouldn't you be out there, looking for her?
赶紧找到她 否则就太迟了
Trying to find her before it's too late?
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
你为什么这么说
Why did you say that?
听着
Listen...
如果你们的朋友陷入了什么麻烦
If your friend is in some kind of trouble,
如果有人做了什么
if somebody might have done something,
你们得告诉我
you need to tell me.
我们什么都不知道
We don't know anything.
但杰丝可能知道
Jess might.
我的意思是 如果我们能帮上忙...
I'm just saying if it could help...
D5 这里是调度部
Delta 5. Dispatch.
救援部门在湖里有所发现
Rescue found something in the lake.
请立即回到特蒙特酒店
We need you to return to The Tremont.
看来我们得绕点路了
Looks like we're taking a little detour.
你们觉得是她吗
Think it's her?
肯定是的 我们在其他地方都找过了
Has to be. We've looked everywhere else.
别听他们瞎说
Don't listen to them.
他们不像我们这么了解萨瓦娜
They don't know Savannah like we do.
等等
Hold there.
我们绝对找到了什么东西
We definitely got something here.
是个睡袋
Sleeping bag.
好了 各位 退后吧
Come on, guys, back up.
让警♥察♥们好好工作
Let the police do their jobs.
不是她 谢天谢地
It's not her, thank goodness.
好了 够了
Okay, that's it.
请所有营员立刻回宿舍
All campers back to the bunkhouses now.
快点 走吧
Come on, let's go.
怎么了 本
What's wrong, Ben?
他们发现的不是萨瓦娜 这是好事
It wasn't Savannah. That's a good thing.
我知道
I know.
只是...
It's just...
算了
Never mind.
我们会继续找的
We'll keep looking.
你们有任何消息 也请理解联♥系♥我们
Call us the moment you hear anything.
我们也会这么做的
We'll do the same.
你有专线号♥码吗
Do you have a direct line?
当然 我拿一张名片给你
Of course. Let me get you my card.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们应该...
We should, uh...
我们也该回去了 以防哈珀已经回来了
We should head back, too, in case Harper's already home.
你什么时候准备好了就走
Ready when you are.
去车里等着 宝贝
Go wait in the car, honey.
别担心 我们会找到他们的
Don't worry. We'll find 'em.
我绝对不会...
I'm not going to- -
让今天跟那天的结局一样吗
Let today end the way that day did?
你先前就是这么说的
That's what you said.
我知道 我的意思是...
I know. I just meant- -
听着 萨瓦娜的失踪改变了我们所有人 本
Look, Savannah's disappearance changed all of us, Ben,
但你那天的表现 真的...
but the way you were acting that day, it's- -
就好像你知道一些我们其他人不知道的事
It's like you knew something the rest of us didn't.
你知道她到底出了什么事吗
Do you know what happened to her?
所以你才会搬回硫磺泉吗
Is that why you moved back to Sulphur Springs?
你说得对 杰丝
You were right, Jess.
或许你该回家了
You should probably head home.
如果我们有消息 会通知你的
We'll call if we hear anything.
好吧
Right.
我也会这么做的
I'll do the same.
这是斯蒂文斯警官的专线号♥码和手♥机♥号♥
Here's Officer Stevens' direct line and cell.
D5 湖那边有最新消息了
Delta 5, we got an update on the lake.
救援队报告称是假警报
Rescue reports false alarm.
只发现了一个旧睡袋
Just an old sleeping bag.
现在还有时间来找到她
There's still time to find her.
我们只需要想办法
All we have to do is figure out
逃出一辆被锁住的警车就行了
how to break out of a locked police car.
有什么主意吗
Any ideas?
如果有个衣架...
Maybe if we had a coat hanger...
或是转头
or a brick.
或是我们认识的人
Or someone we know.
-本 这边 -喂 本
- Ben, over here! - Yo, Ben!
-本 帮帮忙 -本
- Ben, help! - Ben!
-本 帮帮忙 在这里 -本
- Ben, help! Over here! - Ben!
本
Ben!
拜托
Come on!
他肯定听到我们的呼救了
He had to have heard us.
他怎么没有停下脚步
Why didn't he stop?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过他看上去很难过的样子
He looked pretty upset though.
萨瓦娜
Savannah?
萨瓦娜
Savannah?
有人吗
Hello?
你真觉得她在这下面吗
You really think she's down here?
杰丝
Jess...
那也太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
她为什么要...
Why would she- -
等等
Wait.
你不会觉得她真的去实施那个打赌冒险了吧
You don't think she actually went through with that stupid dare?
你觉得是吗
Do you?
-我不知道 或许吧 -或许
- I don't know. Maybe. - Maybe?
等等 你这话什么意思
Wait, what does that mean?
本 看看我
Ben, look at me!
萨瓦娜昨晚跟你说了她要来这里吗
Did Savannah tell you she was coming here last night?
所以你刚才在湖边在表现得那么古怪吗
Is that why you were acting so weird by the lake?
我古怪
Me?
这一切本来都不会发生的
None of this would be happening right now
都怪你和你那傻兮兮的打赌冒险
if it hadn't been for you and your stupid dare.
真要说的话 这都是你的错
If anything, this is all your fault.
你怎么能这么说
How could you?
杰丝
Jess...
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表