剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
- We're from the- - - Detroit?
芝加哥 火星
Chicago, Mars?
不是
No.
我是说 是的
I mean, yes.
-火星吗 -是芝加哥
- Mars? - Chicago.
那是个很正常的地点啊
Oh, that's actually a pretty normal place.
你搞得让我以为是什么重磅炸♥弹♥呢
You had me expecting some sort of bombshell.
-好热啊 你想吃冰棒吗 -好啊
- It's really hot. You want a Popsicle? - Sure.
-我去偷拿两根来 -好的
- I'll go swipe us a couple. - Okay.
你这是在怪胎萨瓦娜身上浪费时间
You're wasting your time on that freaky Savannah.
她就是个惹祸精
Total troublemaker.
我真不明白本看上她什么了
I really don't know what Ben sees in her.
你一定是新来的吧 我是杰西卡
You must be new. I'm Jessica,
但大家都叫我杰丝
but everyone calls me Jess.
是我亲妈啊 就站在我面前
My mother. Right in front of me.
我还跟她握手了
I'm shaking her hand.
她认识你父亲 也认识萨瓦娜
She knew your father. She knew Savannah.
我从小到大 她从没说过她参加过夏令营
My whole life, she never mentioned she went to camp.
最重要的是
And topping it all off,
她似乎暗恋你♥爸♥爸
it seemed like she had a crush on your dad.
-好吧 这有点恶心 -只是有点吗
- Okay, that's a little gross. - A little?
你说得对
You're right.
这事或许比我想的还要复杂
This may be more complicated than I thought.
改变过去可能会很危险
Changing the past could be dangerous.
假设我们救了萨瓦娜 然后会怎么样
Say we save Savannah, then what happens?
温泉不会干涸 酒店会一直营业
The springs don't dry up, the hotel stays open,
我爸也不会回来修缮酒店
my dad never comes back to fix it up,
你也不会执迷于这件事
and you never get obsessed with the whole thing
因为萨瓦娜根本就没失踪
because Savannah never went missing.
那意味着我们不会相识 也不会穿过那个洞口
Which means we never meet, never go through the hatch.
好了 打住 你说得我的头都疼了
All right, stop! You're making my head hurt.
哈珀 我在想...
Harper, I'm thinking...
我们不能冒任何风险
we can't risk it. Any of it.
也不能再孤军奋战了
And we can't do this alone anymore.
我们必须告诉我们的父母
We have to tell our parents.
我们必须带他们去看那个地道 地堡和洞口
We have to show 'em the tunnel, the bunker, the hatch.
-但是 -但是什么
- But... - But what?
万一传送门对他们无效呢
What if the portal doesn't work for them
因为他们无法同时存在于两个时空里
because they can't exist in two times.
又或许 他们无法保守秘密
Or maybe they'll get in the way to keep the secret.
我们没有选择了 哈珀
We don't have a choice, Harper!
我们还是小孩子啊
We're just kids.
我没办法去找我爸爸 所以我要去告诉我妈妈
I can't go to my father, so I'm telling my mother,
你也得去告诉你妈妈 到此为止了
and you need to tell yours. It's game over.
我们把整栋酒店的每一层都标注出来了 瞧
We've mapped the whole place. Each floor. See?
孩子们 往右边挪三步
Guys, three steps to the right.
上面标注了我们感觉到冷点的所有地方
It's every place we felt a cold spot.
比如墙后面 食物储藏室里 餐厅里
Behind the wall, in the pantry, dining room...
地下室是最冷的
The basement was the coldest.
-爸 你也感觉到了 对吧 -感觉到什么
- Dad, you felt them, right? - Felt what?
冷点啊 都标注在地图上了 瞧
The cold spots. It's all on the map. See?
他们归你管了
They're all yours.
-厨房♥ -在厨房♥里
- Kitchen... - In the kitchen.
-餐厅 -在餐厅里
- Dining room... - In the dining room.
大厅和门廊
Lobby and porch...
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
我还是担心接下来的后果
I'm still worried what'll happen.
有没有人告诉过你 你过于杞人忧天了
Anyone ever tell you, you worry too much?
这地方没有闹鬼
This place is not haunted.
-你怎么知道 -这是个到处漏风的老酒店
- How do you know? - It's a drafty, old hotel.
你们标注出来的所有地点 都有合理的解释
And all that, what you've mapped out, can be explained.
-但我们感觉到冷点了啊 -格里芬 告诉他们
- But we felt the cold spot. - Griff, tell them, please.
世上没有鬼的存在
There's no such thing as ghosts.
世上没有鬼的存在
There's no such thing as ghosts.
但是 爸爸
But, Daddy...
你一定要相信我们啊
You have to believe us.
你是有话想说 还是就打算在旁边看着
You've got something to say, or you're just watching?
因为如果你是想看着
Because if you're just watching,
不如来帮忙除杂草
you better start grabbing some weeds.
爸爸撒谎了 对我 对你 对所有人都撒谎了
Dad's been lying. To me. To you. To all of us.
你这话说得很重啊
That's a pretty big statement.
他认识萨瓦娜 他们一起参加了夏令营
He knew Savannah. They were in camp together.
他们是朋友 他们做过一些事
They were friends, they did stuff.
-恶作剧之类的 -是他告诉你的吗
- Pranks and stuff. - He told you this?
不是 就...
No... Uh, it's, uh...
有人告诉你的
Someone told you.
听着 这很难解释 但是...
Look, it's hard to explain. But- -
都是哈珀告诉你的 对吧
You got all this from Harper, didn't you?
不 不是 我...
No, no. I...
是你自己编造的吗
Made it up, all by yourself?
是的 我是说 不是 这...
Yes. I mean, no. It- -
听我说 你只需要去一趟地下室就行了
Look, you just have to go to the basement.
任何人都不准再进那个地下室了
Nobody's allowed in that basement.
-但它... -再也不准进去了
- But it- - - Not anymore.
并且我不喜欢有人对我撒谎
And I do not like being lied to.
至于哈珀 她妈都不希望她来这里
As for Harper, her mother doesn't even want her here.
-你父亲也不希望 -他们当然不希望啦
- Neither does your father. - Of course, they don't.
听着 这事很简单 格里芬
Look, this is real simple, Griffin.
你和哈珀得消停点了
You and Harper need to take a break.
怎么了
What's going on?
快进屋洗澡去吧 你身上脏死了
Go inside and take a shower. You're filthy.
把家庭作业做一些 然后就可以吃晚餐了
Do some homework, and then it'll be time for dinner.
到时不准再提萨瓦娜
With no talk of Savannah.
你说得对
You were right.
我必须强行制止他了
I put my foot down.
你跟你妈说了吗
是什么情况
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
还是我应该问 你今天干什么去了
Or maybe I should ask, what was your day?
就是胡乱玩 骑骑自行车
Just goofing around. Riding my bike.
托弗跟我说你昨晚回家很晚
You know, Topher tells me you got home late last night.
说你跟格里芬一起出去了
Says you were out with Griffin.
你今天也去了特蒙特酒店吗
Is that where you were today? The Tremont?
我去了森林 不可能去特蒙特酒店的
The woods. Never The Tremont.
亲爱的 我以为我已经说得很清楚了
Hon, I thought I made myself clear.
我们只不过是骑自行车时恰巧遇到了
We ran into each other on our bikes.
我们去了旧营地的所在地
We rode over to where the old camp used to be.
现在只剩下一些烂木板了
It's just some old boards now.
但也属于特蒙特酒店的地♥产♥范围
And it's still on The Tremont property.
妈妈 你参加过那边的夏令营吗
Mom, did you used to go to camp there?
当然没有
Of course not.
你为什么要问我这个问题
Why would you ask me that?
我只是想到 如果格里芬的爸爸参加过
I just figured if Griffin's dad went,
以及镇上一半的孩子都参加过
and half of the rest of the town.
-再说你从没提到过... -因为我真的没参加
- Plus you've never really mentioned it- - - Because I didn't go!
听着 宝贝 很抱歉
Look, baby, I'm sorry.
只是...
It's just- -
你知道我对那地方的感觉
You know how I feel about that place.
因为某些原因 那地方让我不想提
There's just... something about it.
将来有一天你会告诉我是什么原因的吧
And someday you'll tell me what it is.
嗨 杰丝
Hi, Jess.
露易丝 你好啊
Lois! How are you?
我本来准备打电♥话♥给你的
I was actually gonna give you a call.
你妹妹还在找工作吗
Uh, is your sister still looking for work?
你到这里来干什么 你怎么进来的
What are you doing here? How'd you even get in?
双胞胎的房♥间外有棵橡树
There's an oak tree outside the twins' room,
他们的窗户恰好开着
and their window was open.
不说这个 你妈妈是怎么说的
Anyway, what did your mother say?
你说得对 我试图告诉她
You were right. I tried to tell her,
但她连一个字都不信
but she didn't believe a word of it.
我就得到这么个答复 一句话打发了
And that's about all I got. A word.
我妈毫不犹豫地说她没去过夏令营
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表