剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
Thanks, Jess. I'll see you tomorrow.
我之前就觉得可能是你
Thought it might be you.
好久不见了 杰丝 你还好吗
Been a long time, Jess. How are you?
你有什么事
What do you want?
大杯深度烘焙咖啡
Ah, large dark roast.
松糕看上去也很不错
Muffins look good too.
你自己烤的吗
Bake 'em yourself?
你为什么回来 本
Why come back here, Ben?
没人想看到特蒙特酒店重新开业
No one wants to see The Tremont reopened.
你必须明白这点
You have to know that.
你有没有想过 小时候 一切是多么简单
Ever think about how simple things were as a kid,
然后长大了就变了
then you grow up?
或许我是厌倦了一直为别人的梦想而活
Maybe I got tired of living out someone else's dreams.
总是在按部就班往前走
Always doing what was expected.
这地方不错 杰丝
Place is nice, Jess.
我很高兴你现在过得挺好的
I'm glad things worked out for you.
我们都翻开了新篇章
We all moved on.
扪心自问下为何你还没有吧
Ask yourself why you haven't.
我今天申请了几份工作
I applied for a few jobs today.
我们的重心不是要翻修这个酒店吗
Thought our focus was fixing up the hotel.
这里还有很多事可以做啊
Well, there's a lot more to do around here
而不只是涂墙粉和刷油漆 本
than spackle and paint, Ben.
我们需要专业的帮助 请承包商是要钱的
We need professional help. Contractors cost money.
不 我们自己就可以完成
Nah, we can do this on our own.
只是要一项一项地解决
Just have to take it one project at a time.
这东西就是个不错的开始
Already got a good start in here.
下午我把吊灯换了 重新挂上去了
Changed out the chandelier, rehung it this afternoon.
确定吊劳了吗
Sure that's hooked in?
并没有那么难 佐伊
It's not that difficult, Zoey.
以前挂圣诞彩灯时你也是这么说的
That's what you said about the Christmas lights.
我们都知道结果是怎样的
And we all know how that ended.
消防局都赶来了
The fire department had to come.
那个部分还挺酷的
That part was pretty cool.
他们其实不必来的
They didn't have to come.
没他们的帮助我也可以下来 终究是可以的
I would've gotten down without their help, eventually.
你今晚很安静啊
You're quiet tonight.
是啊 我有很多家庭作业要做
Yeah, I just have a ton of homework to do.
我可以先走了吗
May I be excused?
如果你上课时专心听讲了
If you'd been paying attention in class,
那今晚你或许就不会有那么多作业了
maybe you wouldn't have so much to do tonight.
道格拉斯老师给你打电♥话♥了吗
Uh, Ms. Douglas called you?
发生什么事了
What happened?
格里芬的老师抓到他上课发短♥信♥
Griffin's teacher caught him texting.
我不得不去学校一趟 把他的手♥机♥取回来
I had to go to the school and pick this up.
-是哈珀发来的哦 -快给我
- It's from Harper. - Give it!
能还给我吗
Can I have it back?
今晚不行 把晚餐吃完
Not tonight. Finish your dinner.
-格里芬有女朋友了哦 -闭嘴吧 怀亚特
- Griffin's got a girlfriend. - Shut it, Wyatt.
你们两个都给我快吃
Eat, both of you.
吃饭时把帽子取下来
And take the hat off at the table.
他不能取下来
He can't.
萨瓦娜会偷走他的灵魂
Savannah will steal his soul.
好了 孩子们 拜托
Okay, guys, come on.
至少今晚别提萨瓦娜了
One night without Savannah.
这要求难道很过分吗
Is that too much to ask?
需要帮助吗
Need some help?
我以为你有家庭作业要做呢
Thought you had homework.
做苦工没有学代数那么痛苦
Manual labor would be less painful than algebra.
我的数学也一直都不好
Math was never my thing either.
但是学业很重要
But school's important.
你上课不能胡闹
You can't be goofin' around in class.
你小时候就没胡闹过吗
You never goofed around as a kid?
为了好玩而不遵守规定
Broke the rules just for fun?
我不是叫你放弃玩乐
I'm not saying don't have fun.
只是 放学后再发短♥信♥ 好吗
Just... save the texting for after school. Okay?
把螺丝起子递给我 黑色的那个
Hand me that screwdriver, the black one.
妈妈给我看了一张她发现的老照片
Mom was showing me an old photo she found.
你在夏令营真的赢了一场才艺秀吗
You really won a talent show at summer camp?
我当时跟你差不多大
I was about your age.
我弹奏了一段吉他
Played the guitar.
接下来那年你参与了吗 维持你的冠军地位
Did you enter the year after? Defend your title?
那时候酒店已经关门了
The hotel was closed by then.
哈珀说萨瓦娜就是在
Harper said Savannah went missing
酒店关门前一年的夏天失踪的
the summer before the hotel closed.
-格里芬 -我只是想说
- Griffin. - I'm just saying...
你肯定也参加了同一年的夏令营
you must've been at camp around the same time.
如果我真参加了
Well, if I was...
那我也从没见过她
I never met her.
想得美
Nice try.
晚安 格里芬
Good night, Griffin.
你是想把我吓得心脏病发作吗
Are you trying to give me a heart attack?
我爸妈把我的手♥机♥收走了
My parents took my phone.
我想着 他们可能看到了关于传送门的短♥信♥
So I thought they might've seen some text about the portal
然后跟踪我来到这里
and followed me down here.
我来的时候 地下室是空的
The basement was empty when I came in.
-等等 你来这里干什么 -我收到你的短♥信♥了
- Wait. What are you even doing here? - I got your text.
我绝对不会让你一个人再去那里的
There's no way I'm letting you go back through alone.
我们在这事上共进退
We're in this together.
但是 万一你妈发现了怎么办
But what if your mom finds out?
绝不能发生那种事 所以我们千万别被抓
That can't happen. So let's make sure we don't get caught.
好吗 给
Okay? Here.
谢谢 但这衣服完全不是我的风格啊
Uh, thanks, but it's not really my style.
是 但这是30年前的小孩子穿衣服的风格
Yeah, well, it would've been 30 years ago.
我的想法是 下次再去时我们要融入进去
The idea is to blend in when we go back,
这样大家才不会怀疑
so people don't get suspicious.
你确定这办法能有用吗
And you're sure this is gonna work?
相信我吧 快穿上
Trust me. Just put it on.
一切会显露我们来自未来的东西都别带
Oh, and lose anything that screams we're from the future.
那样会有点难以解释
You know, that would be kinda hard to explain.
电♥话♥ 电视 电邮 互联网 都在口袋里
Phone, TV, email, internet all in your pocket.
等等 当年有互联网吗
Wait, did they even have internet back then?
我们去看看不就知道了
Guess we'll find out.
你看上去很漂亮
You look good.
并不是说你平时打扮得不漂亮
Not that you usually look bad.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
我不希望你陷入大♥麻♥烦
I don't want you getting in any serious trouble.
如果能改变历史 拯救萨瓦娜 那就是值得的
It'll be worth it if we can change history and save Savannah.
我们会是大英雄
We'll be heroes.
他们会写书赞扬我们
They'll write books about us.
邓恩-坎贝尔理论将会在
The Dunn- Campbell theory will be studied
全世界的学校被广泛学习
in schools all over the world.
是坎贝尔-邓恩理论
Campbell- Dunn.
我相当确定一般都是按字母表顺序来的
I'm pretty sure these things are always alphabetical.
是啊 你说得对 你 你在前面才对
Yeah, you're right. You should, uh... You should be first.
上去吧 我来处理这个
Go ahead, I got it.
有刺痛感 对吧
Stings, doesn't it?
所以你才让我在前面吗
Is that why you let me go first?
就当这是又一项测试吧
Call it another test.
我必须搞清楚是不是每次都会这样
Had to find out if it happens every time.
这下我们确定了
Now we know.
放学后你♥爸♥去了咖啡店
Your dad was at the coffee shop after school,
跟我妈聊了聊
talking to my mom.
聊什么
About what?
她可能是告诉他 她不希望我们做朋友
She was probably telling him she doesn't want us being friends.
因为我住在特蒙特酒店吗
Because I live at The Tremont?
她对于保护我的安全这事达到了偏执的程度
She's just really paranoid about keeping me safe.
从我爸去世后她就这样了
Been that way since my dad died.
你♥爸♥的事我很遗憾
Sorry about your dad.
我之前都不知道
I didn't know.
这种事我可不会广而告之
It's not something I advertise.
是她
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表