剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
我们不能冒险平白被困在这里
We can't risk getting stuck here for nothing.
等等 里面有人
Wait. Someone's inside.
萨瓦娜
Savannah!
-你在这儿啊 -谢天谢地
- Oh, there you are! - Thank goodness.
赫梅妮 哈里
Hermione! Harry!
天呐 见到你们我太高兴了
Boy, am I glad to see you.
我几乎都要开始以为
I almost started to think
我步入《阴阳魔界》的世界了什么的
I stepped into "The Twilight Zone" or something.
好了 听着 我们没多少时间
All right, listen, we don't have a lot of time.
-这是本干的 对吧 -什么
- This was Ben, right? - What?
在夏令营结束前 玩最后一个恶作剧
Pulling one last prank before camp ends?
真的是惊天动地
Talk about epic!
他把一整座酒店弄空了
He emptied out an entire hotel.
看来我爸不知道传送门的事
My dad doesn't know about the portal.
什么
What?
这不是恶作剧 萨瓦娜
This isn't a prank, Savannah.
现在是在过去
It's the past.
我们认为是在1960年
1960, we think.
所以一切才不一样
That's why things seem different.
过去吗
The past?
真会开玩笑
Good one.
好了 我们得回洞口那里了
All right, we need to get back to the hatch now.
你们两个别演了
You guys can drop the act.
叫本立刻出来吧
Tell Ben to come out now.
你四下里看看 电♥话♥ 计算器
Look around. The phone, the calculator,
客人登记册
the guest book,
都是别的时间段的物品
it's all from another time.
本怎么可能做到这种事
How could Ben have possibly pulled this off?
他爸很有钱
His dad's rich.
你真觉得他会请求他爸帮他一起搞恶作剧吗
You really think he'd ask his dad for help with a prank?
可能不会
Probably not,
但也比时间旅行要能说得通啊
but makes a lot more sense than time travel.
拜托 萨瓦娜 我知道这听上去很离谱
Please, Savannah. I know it sounds crazy,
但你真得跟我们一起走了
but I really need you to come with us.
这可能会改变一切
It could change everything.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在找你姐姐的照片
Oh, uh, just looking for a picture of your sister.
我想着 这或许能帮助警方搜寻到她
Thought it might help with the search.
妈
Mom...
警方找到他们了吗
Did the police find them?
他们让我们拿几件衣服过去
They're asking for clothes,
上面有孩子们身上的气味就行
something with the kids' scent.
我去拿
I'll get it.
我跟莎拉说了我们认识萨瓦娜
I told Sarah we knew Savannah.
她问了很多问题
She had a lot of questions.
那是当然
I'm sure.
我的脑海里一直在反复回忆那天的事
I've been over and over that day in my head.
我不断想到你当时古怪的表现
And I keep coming back to how weird you were acting,
以及你怪罪我的事
how you blamed me.
我当时很难过
I was upset.
不仅仅是这样
It was more than that.
那天晚上究竟发生了什么 本
What really happened that night, Ben?
我努力去支持他了
I tried being supportive,
让本走出他的中年危机
let Ben work through his mid- life crisis,
现在我却发现他一直在撒谎
and now I find out he's been lying.
对于一切的事都撒谎了
About everything!
一旦我们找到格里芬
As soon as we find Griffin,
我就会帮孩子们收拾行李 然后我们搬回芝加哥
I'm packing up the kids and moving back to Chicago.
珍妮
Jenny?
在吗
Hello?
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
留下来
帮我一下
Give me a hand with this.
-你先走 -好的
- You first. - Okay.
萨瓦娜 快点
Savannah, hurry!
我来了
I'm coming.
-快啊 -快走
- Come on. - Go!
-萨瓦娜在哪儿 -她刚刚就在我身后
- Where's Savannah? - She was right behind me.
《硫磺泉的秘密》下集预告
Next time on "Secrets of Sulphur Springs"...
萨瓦娜 坚持住 我们来了
Savannah! Hold on, we're coming.
-格里芬 我们得走了 -洞口堵住了
- Griffin, we have to go! - The hatch is stuck.
1960年的大风暴
我们一回去 就查1960年的记录
The second we get back, we'll check records from 1960.
我坚持不下去了
I can't do this anymore.
我已经开始相信这地方真的闹鬼了
I'm starting to believe this place really is haunted.
快走 立刻
Let's go. Now!
格里芬 出什么事了 你怎么没去上学
Griffin, what's going on? Why aren't you at school?
我们必须马上回去
We have to go back. Now.
哈珀 我们家要搬走了
Harper, my family's moving.
什么
What?
我们要搬回芝加哥去了
We're going back to Chicago.
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表