剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
硫磺泉的秘密
第一季 第五集
《硫磺泉的秘密》前情提要
Previously on Secrets of Sulphur Springs...
你来这里干什么 爸爸
What are you doing here, Dad?
你不该回来的 本奈特
You shouldn't be here, Bennett.
你们都不该回来的
None of you should.
现在我爷爷来了
My grandpa being here,
我爸变得比平时更古怪了
my dad's acting even weirder than usual.
我知道你叫哈珀离格里芬远点
I know that you asked Harper to stay away from Griffin.
我觉得至少目前来说 让他们分开是有道理的
I think it makes sense to keep them apart. At least for now.
这是我们察觉到的冷点之一
This is where we felt one of the cold spots.
我们终于要在这里抓到那个鬼了
We're gonna finally catch that ghost in here.
其他人都不信萨瓦娜的鬼魂的存在
No one else believes us about Savannah's ghost.
你们要摄像机就是为了干这个吗
That's what the camera's for?
恶果自负
Your funeral.
萨瓦娜与众不同
Savannah's different, you know?
当然了 不是每个人都懂得欣赏这点
Of course, not everyone appreciates that.
我只是觉得
I just think
如果没有她 这地方会美好很多
this place would be a whole lot nicer if she'd just... go away.
格里芬
Griffin,
我妈不仅仅是讨厌萨瓦娜
my mom didn't just hate Savannah.
她在才艺秀上真的采取行动了
She acted on it at the talent show.
冠军是...本·坎贝尔
And the winner is Ben Campbell!
我觉得她可能真对萨瓦娜做了些什么
I think she might've actually done something to Savannah.
哈珀·玛丽 你今天竟然逃学了
Harper Marie, you skipped school today?
我刚接完你们校长打来的电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with your principal.
你被禁足了
You're grounded.
今年夏令营最后一场盛大活动了 应该会很有趣
Last big camp event of the summer. Should be fun.
我在考虑不参加了
I was thinking of skipping it.
你一定要去参加 相信我
You have to be there. Trust me.
那将会是...值得铭记的一晚
It'll be a night to... remember.
高温达到90华氏度左右
highs around 90 degrees.
夜间最低气温一开始是50多华氏度
Overnight lows in the 50s initially,
然后又回升到70华氏度
bumping up again towards 70 degrees.
看来零星小雨将会持续一整天
Looks like a chance for spotty rain will continue throughout the day
今晚9点左右可能会出现雷雨天气
with a chance of thunderstorms until around 9:00 tonight,
所以出门别忘了带伞
so don't forget your umbrella.
谢谢 玛拉
Thanks, Marla.
今天标志着
Today marks the anniversary
硫磺泉最臭名昭著的未解之谜
of one of Sulphur Springs' most notorious unsolved mysteries.
萨瓦娜·迪伦消失30年整
Savannah Dillon disappeared 30 years ago tonight
当年在特蒙特酒店的夏令营舞会后 她就消失了
following a camp dance at the historic Tremont Hotel.
迪伦消失后 搜索行动在整个教区范围内进行
Dillon's disappearance set off a parish- wide search
多个执法部门均参与了行动
involving multiple law enforcement agencies.
天 我从来没这么期盼过早点放学
Man, I've never been in such a hurry for school to be over.
我也是 我一直想着萨瓦娜
Me either. I just kept thinking about Savannah.
几点了
What time is it?
3点15分 夏令营舞会是晚上8点开始
3: 15. The camp dance starts at 8:00.
我们只剩不到5小时回到过去
That gives us less than five hours to go back
去救她 让她不被...
and try and save her from...
直接说吧 不被我妈伤害
Just say it. My mom.
我们并不能确定这点
We don't know that for sure.
不管怎样 如果我去不了 你都得盯住她
Either way, you'll have to keep an eye on her if I can't make it.
等等 什么 你必须去啊
Wait, what? You have to come.
我会努力的 但肯定会很艰难
I'll try, but it's gonna be tough.
我被严格禁足了
I mean, I am super grounded.
所以现在我得盯着你妈 萨瓦娜
So, now I have to keep an eye out on your mom, Savannah,
以及任何看上去像是可能
and anyone else who looks like they're gonna try
-伤害她的人吗 -可能是要这样
- and do something bad to her? - Possibly.
这太糟糕了 我们还是一起比较好
That stinks. We're better together, you know?
我是说 作为团队
As a team, I mean.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
-哈珀 -稍等下
- Harper! - One second!
立刻
Now!
格里芬
Griffin!
-她们现在倒像是个团队了 -记住了
- It's like they're a team now. - Remember,
如果我出不来 你一定要回到过去
if I can't make it, you have to go back, okay?
我们必须救下萨瓦娜
We have to save Savannah.
我为什么要被克丽丝汀说服
Why did I let Kirsten talk me into
主持店里的开放麦活动
hosting this open mic - at the shop? -
她是个说服力很强的女人
She's a very persuasive woman.
这倒是真的
This is true.
我要迟到了 免得我待会儿忘了
I'm late. Oh, before I forget.
这是什么
What's this?
你姐姐目前正在经历难搞的时期
Your sister is going through a challenging time right now.
她 稍微有点反叛
She's... rebelling a bit.
你是要让我管事吗
You're putting me in charge?
我是叫你盯住她 明白吗
I'm asking you to keep an eye on her, okay?
她以任何原因出家门 你立刻打电♥话♥给我
She leaves this house for any reason, you call me.
放心吧 没问题
Consider it... done.
把这堆乱七八糟的收拾下
And clean up this mess, huh?
我刚是听到妈妈离开了吗
Did I just hear Mom leave?
你的听力一定超级好
You must have excellent hearing.
-她说她什么时候回来了吗 -没有
- Did she say When she'd be back? - No.
怎么了 要去哪里吗
Why? Going somewhere?
没有
No.
好吧 假设我的确要去某个地方
Okay, let's say I do have someplace to be.
-需要我出多少钱才行 -你有多少钱
- What's it gonna cost me? - What've you got?
20块钱 以及我的流媒体平台密♥码♥
20 bucks, and my Scream Stream password.
但你必须尽心地替我打掩护 明白吗
But you have to really cover for me, okay?
-那的确很诱惑人 -想想看
- That is enticing. - Just think.
那些妈妈不让你看的超级恐怖的僵尸电影
All those super scary zombie flicks Mom won't let you watch.
-你将连续好几个星期做噩梦 -听上去棒极了
- You'll be having nightmares for weeks. - Sounds great.
很高兴跟你做生意
Nice doing business with you.
你终于来了 怎么这么久才来
There you are. What took you so long?
我不得不等到妈妈离开厨房♥才行
I had to wait for Mom to leave the kitchen.
西芹
Parsley?
迷迭香 我跟你说过了
Rosemary? I told you.
我们需要鼠尾草将萨瓦娜的鬼魂从酒店清理干净
We need sage to cleanse the hotel of Savannah's spirit.
我知道
I know,
但没有鼠尾草了
but we're out.
于是我想着用别的东西来代替
So I thought I'd substitute.
-用烧烤酱吗 -那是香料啊
- Chipotle mayo? - That's a spice!
调味品而已 怀亚特 这很重要
It's a condiment! Wyatt, this is important.
我在新闻上看到了
I saw it on the news!
今晚是萨瓦娜消失那天的周年纪念
Tonight's the anniversary of Savannah's disappearance,
这里闹鬼的现象很可能会格外严重
which means she'll probably be haunting this place extra hard.
那如果我们没有鼠尾草
So, if we don't have sage,
何不尝试用点别的呢
why don't we try something else?
-比如什么 -这个嘛
- Like what? - Well,
我们可以给她点什么啊
I guess we could always give her something.
没错 就像是求和礼物
Yes! Like a peace offering!
但是 萨瓦娜喜欢什么呢
But, what kind of things did Savannah like?
我也不知道
I don't know,
但最好是便宜的东西
but it better be cheap.
我只有8.74美元了
I only have eight dollars and 74 cents.
没事的 我们会找到点好东西的
That's okay. We'll find some good stuff.
老兄 我觉得我永远无法适应这种颤栗感
Dude, I don't think I'm ever gonna get used to that.
老兄 你刚刚是叫你自己"老兄"吗
Dude, did you really just call yourself dude?
是啊 大概是这样
Uh, yeah, I guess I did.
别觉得不好意思
Don't feel bad.
你不会想知道我有那种颤栗感时说了什么
You don't wanna know what I said when I felt it.
快点吧 我们没多少时间
Hurry up. We don't have much time.
舞会很快就要开始了
The dance is gonna start soon.
所有的报道都说萨瓦娜是在舞会后失踪的
All the reports say Savannah went missing after the dance,
但都没说具体是在舞会后多久失踪的
but they didn't say how soon after.
是啊 所以我们要跟她待在一起
Right, so all we have to do is stay with her
直到确保她安全地回到了宿舍
until we're positive she's safe in her bunk,
同时还要盯住杰丝
while keeping an eye on Jess.
或其他任何可疑的人
Or anyone else suspicious.
最好是能在我妈下班回到家
Preferably before my mom gets home from work
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表