剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表
I haven't seen Savannah.
我都不知道她是谁
I don't even know who she is
或者说生前是谁
or- or was.
-这是萨瓦娜·迪伦 -好吧
- This is Savannah Dillon. - Okay.
她30年前从特蒙特酒店消失了
She disappeared from The Tremont 30 years ago.
再也没人见过她
Never to be seen again.
至少没见过活着的她
Alive anyway.
剧透一下
Spoiler alert.
那些孩子昨晚看到的女孩并不是鬼
The girl those kids saw last night wasn't a ghost.
而是我妹妹
It was my sister.
也有其他很多人在酒店附近看到过萨瓦娜啊
Plenty of other people have seen Savannah around the hotel.
你迟早也会看到的
It's only a matter of time before you do too.
可别说我没提醒你哦
Can't say I didn't warn you.
萨瓦娜
Savannah?
所以 你还是相信有鬼存在的
So, you do believe in ghosts.
我 我只是在跟你开玩笑呢
I- - I was just messing with you.
要我扶你站起来吗 看起来你摔得很严重
You need help up? Looks like you fell pretty hard.
-我没事 -竟然你这么说那好吧
- I'm fine. - If you say so.
在学校见
See you at school.
-你去哪儿 -走近路
- Where are you going? - Shortcut.
我住在森林的另一边
I live on the other side of the woods.
你不担心被鬼抓走吗
You're not worried about getting grabbed by a ghost?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
能真的遇见萨瓦娜得有多酷啊
How cool would it be to actually run into Savannah?
但她每次被人见到都是在酒店里
But she's only been seen inside the hotel.
你都没尝试过进去吗
And you never even tried getting in?
试过一次 我在爬窗户时 膝盖被割伤得挺严重
Once. I cut my knee pretty bad crawling through a window.
我妈到现在还对这事很生气
My mom's still ticked about it.
如果你愿意 我可以带你进去参观下
If you want, I could give you a tour.
我们可以搞个降神会
We'll have a séance!
-降神会 -是啊
- A séance? - Uh- huh.
我们需要很多蜡烛 粉色的 那要迷人得多
We'll need lots of candles. Pink. Way more inviting.
以及盐 香 石头
And salt, incense, rocks...
严格来说 必须是光滑的石头
Well, technically, smooth stones,
但是能找到什么样的就用什么样的吧
but I'll work with what I can get.
就这些吗
Is that all?
开放的思想也会很有用
Well, an open mind would help.
所以 你最美好的一些记忆就是在这里创造的吗
So... this is where some of your best memories were made?
其实是在简易工棚里
The bunkhouse actually.
参与夏令营的人是不被允许进入酒店的
Campers weren't allowed in the hotel
除非父母来探望我们
unless parents were visiting.
他们不希望我们打扰那些高贵的客人
Didn't want us bothering the fancy clientèle.
高贵 就这地方吗
Fancy? This place?
特蒙特酒店曾是世界一流的度假酒店
The Tremont used to be a world- class resort.
全世界的人都喜欢来这里泡温泉
People would come from all over to soak in the hot springs.
要预定房♥间都挺困难的
You could hardly get a reservation.
如果这酒店真那么棒
If the hotel was so great,
怎么会关门大吉呢
how come it closed?
因为温泉逐渐干涸了
Well, the springs started to dry up,
生意也就没了
along with business.
我听说的可不是这样
That's not what I heard.
传言是 人们不再来这里
The rumor is... people stopped coming
是因为特蒙特酒店闹鬼
because The Tremont is haunted.
我不是叫你别吓你的弟弟妹妹吗
What did I tell you about scaring your brother and sister?
我才不害怕
I'm not scared.
你昨晚就很害怕啊
You were last night.
能别在外人面前争吵吗
Can we please not argue in front of company?
我是莎拉·坎贝尔 格里芬的妈妈
I'm Sarah Campbell, Griffin's mom.
我是哈珀
I'm Harper.
她是我在学校里的一个朋友
She's a friend from school.
你们真的要重开这酒店吗
You're really gonna reopen the hotel?
虽然现在看着不怎么样 但只要好好翻修下
Well, it doesn't look like much now, but with some hard work,
特蒙特酒店会再现辉煌的
The Tremont could be amazing again.
客流量应该是不成问题的
You shouldn't have a problem filling rooms,
即便是现在这样
even like this.
大家都想近距离看萨瓦娜
People want to see Savannah up close.
反正我就挺想的
I know I do.
萨瓦娜是谁
Who's Savannah?
是一个孩子的鬼魂
The ghost of a kid
据说她阴魂不散地缠着酒店有30年了
who's supposedly been haunting the hotel for 30 years.
格里芬
Griffin!
我说了是"据说"嘛
I said supposedly.
你从哪儿听说这事的
And where did you hear this?
网上有很多关于萨瓦娜的消失的内容
There's a ton of stuff online about Savannah's disappearance,
文章 目击事件等
articles, sightings.
尤其是纪念日快要到了
Especially with the anniversary coming up.
来 我弄出来给你们看
Here, I'll show you guys.
我觉得我们懂你的意思了
I think we get the idea.
萨瓦娜被人发现时一般是在哪里
Where has Savannah been spotted?
主要是在顶层
Mainly on the top floor.
我们的房♥间就在顶层
Our rooms are up there.
这酒店不闹鬼
The hotel is not haunted.
是萨瓦娜干的
It's Savannah!
都锈死了
It's rusted shut.
往这边照一下
Shine the light over here.
一点都不好笑 把手电打开
Not funny. Turn it back on.
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
That wasn't me. I swear.
肯定是电池没电了
The battery must have died.
用手♥机♥上的手电筒照明吧
Use the app on your phone.
万一这酒店真闹鬼怎么办
What if the hotel really is haunted?
你是个聪明的孩子
You're a smart kid.
这么聪明 不可能相信鬼的存在
Too smart to believe in ghosts.
学校里那些同学都很好奇
Everyone at school is curious.
你觉得萨瓦娜是遭遇了什么事
What do you think happened to Savannah?
-别说了 格里芬 -我就是不明白
- Drop it, Griffin. - I just don't get it.
一个小孩怎么可能无缘无故地消失呢
How does a kid vanish without a trace?
我是说...
Uh, I mean...
万一我们兄妹的某一个也出了事呢
What if something happens to one of us?
我叫你别说了
I said drop it!
不管那个女孩遭遇了什么 都是很多年前的事了
Whatever happened to that girl happened years ago.
听着
Look...
以后别再让我听到你提萨瓦娜
I don't want to hear another word about Savannah.
明白吗
Okay?
尤其是别在双胞胎弟弟妹妹面前提
Especially in front of the twins.
你能给我们看那个网页吗
Can you show us that website?
我觉得你们的妈妈应该不希望...
I don't think your mom wants you guys- -
求你了 我们真的不想遇到萨瓦娜
Please. We really don't want to run into Savannah.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么
What is this?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请用热烈的掌声欢迎
please put your hands together and welcome
独一无二的吉他大神格里芬·坎贝尔
the one, the only, guitar god Griffin Campbell.
"好棒 我爱你 格里芬"
"Woo. Yeah! I love you, Griffin."
吉他大神来了
Here comes the Guitar God now.
所以
So...
你的确有秘密身份啊
you do have a secret identity.
你们用我的电脑干什么了
What are you guys doing with my laptop?
是你自己干的
You did this to yourself.
我都没想着要报复你
I wasn't even trying to pay you back.
我敢说如果你把视频上传 一定会超级火的
I bet if you upload the video, you'd go viral.
好的那种火
In a good way.
晚餐吃披萨怎么样
How does pizza sound for dinner?
哈珀 欢迎你留下来一起吃
Harper, you're welcome to stay.
她或许还是该跟她父母说一声
She should probably check with her parents.
我给我妈发个短♥信♥
I'll text my mom.
我们应该完成巡演
We should finish the tour.
我们可以略过地下室的
We could've skipped the basement.
我之前在下面看到些东西
I saw something down here earlier.
特蒙特酒店竟然有地堡吗
The Tremont has a bunker?
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
给 拿着这个
剧集 | 硫磺泉镇的秘密(2021) | 导航列表