第六季 第五集
【实习医生风云】
To make more cash,
为了多挣钱
Sacred Heart had started catering to rich folk.
圣心医院开始迎合有钱人的需要
Ence, the swanky new suites.
因此就有了这奢华的新套房♥
Turndown service, Mr. Worthington?
夜床服务 Worthington先生
No, not now. When's a good time?
不 现在不行 什么时候行呢
Never, he's in a coma.
别想了 他都昏迷了
Not only were the new suites super-expensive,
新套房♥不仅十分昂贵
they were absolutely ruining my figure.
还完全破坏了我的身材
Turk and Carla had just brought their new baby home.
Turk和Carla刚把他们的新生宝宝带回家
What's up, Isabella?
你怎么样啊 Isabella
For your 16th birthday, your dad has made you a video tape.
为了庆祝你的十六岁生日 你♥爸♥爸给你录了这个录像
Now, I know future me is probably really strict,
我知道未来的我很可能是个严父
so no dating, no makeup and no spending spring break
所以 不准约会 不准化妆 不准把春假
with your friends on Mars.
浪费到跟朋友去火星上
The last thing I need to worry about is my daughter getting eaten
我最不该担心的就是我女儿被
by a giant space slug. You know what I'm saying?
太空鼻涕虫吃掉了 明白我的意思吧
Anyway, for your 16th birthday, my gift to you is to show you
言归正传 你16岁生日 我给你的礼物就是
how happy your mom was the day we brought you home.
让你看看我们带你回家时你妈妈高兴的样子
Baby?
宝贝儿
I can't do this.
我做不来
We have to take her back.
咱得把她送回去
Happy Birthday, sweetheart. We'll talk later.
生日快乐 甜心 咱晚点再谈了
As for me, my pregnant girlfriend just moved away,
对我来说 我那怀孕的女朋友刚搬出去
but I was still keeping things spicy.
但我依然热辣不减
Of course I miss you, baby.
我当然想你啦 宝贝儿
You want to see a picture of me missing you? Hold on.
你想看看我想你的样子 等下
Thanks.
多谢
Do you want to see a picture of my rock-hard abs?
你想看看我坚挺的腹肌吗
Okay, hold on.
好的 等下
No, no. I've always had an inny.
不啊 我一直都有肚脐眼的
Uh, okay.
呃 好吧
She wants to see a picture of my ass.
她想看看我的屁♥股♥
Oh, J.D. I don't want to... I am your superior!
哦 J.D. 我不想 我是你的上级
What the...
这是
Oh, hey, Elliot. I'll have him back to you in one second.
哦 你好啊 Elliot 马上就把他还给你
Kim, yeah, those pictures are of Keith, okay? Read 'em and weep.
Kim 那些照片都是Keith的好嘛 你边看边流泪吧
Look, J.D. Will call you back later.
J.D.一会儿给你打过去
Keith, why do you keep letting people take pictures of your body?
Keith 你怎么老让别人拍你身体的照片呢
I mean, this is exactly
我说 这就跟那晚
like that night I caught you in the bathroom
我碰到你们在车站卫生间做的事
at the bus station. Come on, this is nothing like that.
一模一样啊 得了吧 一点也不像好嘛
What the hell are you doing?
你们这他妈干什么呢
Oh, hey, Elliot. I'll have him back to you in one second.
哦 你好啊 Elliot 我一会儿就把他还你
I'm getting a little flare off the urinal.
小便池那儿有点闪光
Actually, Keith, it's a little like that. Little bit.
其实吧 Keith 还真有点像 就那么一点
One areola shot, real quick.
再拍个乳晕照 马上就完
Now that Elliot was private practice, there were tons of perks.
Elliot成了私人医生 真是好处多多
For one, Dr. Kelso still refused to speak to her.
其一 Kelso医生还是不理她
Hey, Dr. Kelso.
嗨 Kelso医生
Oh, if you're a doody-face, don't say anything.
你要是个傻叉 就别张嘴
Get used to that joke, people, because I'm going to be doing it
习惯这个笑话吧 大伙 因为我会一直说
all the time.
一 直 说
Still, the biggest perk is that at 5:00,
还有 最大的好处就是 下午五点时
she gets to dump her patients on someone else and go home.
她会把病人甩给其他医生然后下班
Mr. Sandville has HOCM.
Sandville先生有肥厚性梗阻型心肌病
I'm not using dysopyramide,
我没给他用达舒平
so just continue treating him with beta-blockers.
所以继续用β受体阻滞剂给他治疗
You're giving orders to me?
你在给我下命令吗
O.M.G., Barboo, you make me want to L.O.L.
O.M.G. Barboo 你让我想L.O.L
I just discovered text messaging.
我才学会用短♥信♥
I know I'm a little late to the game,
我知道我有点落后了
but that doesn't mean that you're any less
但这不说明你就不是
of a G.A.B.P.I.T.A.W.M.M.W. Number two, D.
G.A.B.P.I.T.A.W.M.M.W.2.D
Giant Annoying Bangsy Pain in the Ass
让我痛不欲生的
Who Makes Me Want to Die.
讨人厌的大眼中钉
Well, I'm just a little bit late for my brow wax and my facial,
我去塑型眉蜡和面部护理有点晚了
so I'm just gonna stick these orders to your lab coat
所以我就把这些医嘱粘在你的白大褂上了
so you don't forget them.
你可别忘了
Enjoy doing my bidding while a team of burly old Russian women
在一队魁梧的俄♥国♥老女人让我变美丽的时候
make me beautiful.
你就好好照我指令做吧
Fine, I don't want to go home, anyway.
好 反正我也不想回家
He said in a sarcastic tone we've all come to know as "Coxian."
他这嘲讽的语调就是我们所说的"Cox语调"
I mean it. I don't want to go home.
我说真的 我真不想回家
Ever since Jordan entered her third trimester,
自从Jordan进入了妊娠晚期
she has become a needy, bloated, behemoth
她就变成了一个粘人又傲慢的巨兽
with a temper as big as her tree-trunk-sized cankles.
脾气就跟她那树干般的脚踝一般大
And besides, even if I
再说 就算我
did go home she'd probably just send me out
回家了 她也很可能会打发我去
on a food run to satiate one of her insane cravings.
买♥♥吃的以满足她变♥态♥的食欲
Honey, I brought you some dinner.
宝贝 我带晚饭回来了
Come here, little cooty-coo...
过来 小羊羊
I wasn't finished!
我还没吃饱呢
You're finished.
你饱了
Honey, postpartum depression's really serious.
宝贝 产后忧郁症是很严重的事情
True, but there are different levels.
对 但是严重程度不同
Yes, some women leave their babies in the woods,
是啊 有的女人把她们的孩子扔在树林里
but some women just get the weepies.
但有些只是掉泪
And this is just the weepies? Just the weepies, baby.
你只是掉掉眼泪 只是哭哭而已 宝贝儿
Hi! Since you're African-American,
嗨 既然你们是非裔美国人
I was wondering if I can borrow
我想是不是能借一下
some of your Marvin Gaye CDs? Sure, come on in, kid.
Marvin Gaye的唱片 当然 进来 孩子
Here you go.
给你
Thanks. Mazel tov on the baby.
谢谢 恭喜添丁啊
How did he know I had a baby?
他怎么知道我刚生了孩子
Great!
真好
I milked through my last clean T-shirt.
我把最后一件干净T恤也沾上乳汁了
Baby, we should really get some help.
宝贝儿 咱们应该找人帮帮忙了
No, I've been a nurse for 15 years.
不行 我当了十五年护士了
What are they going to tell us that we don't already know?
他们能说出什么咱们不知道的东西
Now, now, who are we?
现在 现在 咱们是谁
We're the Turks. And can the Turks get through this?
咱们是Turk一家 Turk家能战胜这个困难吗
Woman, the Turks can handle anything!
Turk家战无不胜
Okay. Okay, now, give me a hug!
好的 好 过来抱一个
Okay. Wait, you know what,
好 等下 怎么说呢
could you change first?
能先换件衣服吗
'Cause I don't want to get any booby juice on my new T-shirt.
我可不想让这件新T恤沾上来自咪♥咪♥的汁水
Okay.
好
To me, the best thing about Elliot is all her extra cash.
对我来说 Elliot带来最大的好处就是她多挣的钱
Hey, roomie! I went shopping.
嗨 室友 我去购物啦
This couch reminded me of my grandpa.
这个沙发让我想起了我爷爷
He used to drive around in a car just like it.
他以前就老开一辆这样的车
You know, until he was killed in that seven-car pileup.
直到他在一场七车连环相撞事故中去世
"Seven-Car Pileup" Would be a good name for a rock band.
七车连环相撞 这会是个不错的摇滚乐队名字啊
Yeah, you actually told me that on the day that he died.
你在他去世那天就说过这话了
Oh. Anyhoo, I was thinking
哦 无所谓啦 我在想
maybe we should put in some new hardwood floors.
咱们或许应该换上硬木地板
Why stop at hardwood?
为嘛换硬木就完了呢
Yeah! The new floors are in!
耶 新地板到了
Careful, trampoline floors take some getting used to
小心 蹦床地板需要时间适应
but I love them.
但我超喜欢
I like bouncing, but it is dangerous.
我喜欢跳来跳去 但是挺危险的
I don't care if you don't like green. JELL-O is JELL-O.
我不管你喜不喜欢绿色 果冻就是果冻
Laverne, if I accidentally backed my car over Barbie
Laverne 如果我不小心开车碾了Barbie
for sticking me with the world's most annoying patient,
因为她让世上最烦人的病人缠上了我
what do you think your boy Jesus would do?
你觉得你家的上帝会怎么说
Your wife is on the phone. He is not a merciful God, is he?
你老婆来电♥话♥了 他不是个仁慈的神啊 是吧
Just tell her I'm still working,
就跟她说我还在忙
I have no idea what time I'm going to get off
不知道什么时候才能下班回家
and just go ahead and eat the entire mattress.
让她就直接把床垫都吃了吧
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表