Anyway, I was helping Phil with his whole new denim look.
总之 我帮Phil挑了这一套牛仔装扮
Hey, could you also get me... Go away, Phil.
嘿 你还能帮我 走开 Phil
Baby, let's go see the doctor.
宝贝儿 咱们去找医生吧
No. I'm not going to have people laugh at me
不 我不想让人们笑话我
because I can't care for my own child.
就因为我照顾不了我自己的孩子
No doctors. Not now, not ever, understand?
不看医生 现在不要 永远不要 明白吗
We're the Turks!
咱们是Turk一家啊
Put that down.
给我放下
Elliot said that until you admit you're jealous,
Elliot说你要是不承认自己嫉妒
you can't use any of her things.
就不能用她的东西
Well, Elliot's not here,
Elliot又不在这儿
Keith. What are you going to do about it?
Keith 你能怎么着我啊
Nice singlet. Does it come in hetero?
吊带衫不错啊 直男界很流行吗
Do not turn on that TV.
别开电视
He wrestled you, didn't he?
他跟你摔跤了 是吧
See, Keith found his old high school uniform,
告诉你啊 Keith找到了他高中的校服
so we've actually incorporated it into our love play.
所以我们干脆就把它融合进了我们的爱欲戏码里
I'm the lesbian coach and he's the captain
我是拉拉教练 他是摔跤队队长
of the wrestling team and he turns me.
他把我给掰直了
So, have you decided to admit that you're jealous?
那 你决定承认自己嫉妒了
No, never, okay?
不 绝不 行了么
And thanks a lot because the
多亏了你
one hour that Kim and I had to actually talk,
Kim跟我能聊天的唯一一个小时
I was stuck in your stupid boyfriend's scissor hold.
我却卡在你那蠢蛋男朋友的剪刀腿里
Don't you just love the way his thighs feel against your ears?
你难道就不喜欢他大腿摩擦你耳朵的感觉吗
No, not particularly.
不 不那么喜欢
Dr. Cox, I need your help. Not now, Gandhi.
Cox医生 我需要你帮忙 现在不行 甘地
Darn it all, I could have sworn there was a room right here...
该死 我发誓这儿是有个房♥间的
Do you hear something?
你有听到什么吗
Look, Carla's gone all postpartum depression-y on me
Carla对我产后忧郁大爆发
and she won't let me take her to see a doctor.
她又不肯让我带她看医生
She's never going to listen to you.
她怎么可能听你的呢
You're a guy, you have no idea what she's going through.
你是个汉子 你根本不知道她经历了什么
The fact is, the only person she will listen to
事实上 她唯一会听的
is someone who has gone through it themselves.
就是跟她有相同经历的人
Fine, who?
好 谁啊
I cannot believe I am doing this.
难以置信我会做这个
I'm scared. Me too, Gandhi.
我好怕怕 我也是 甘地
What?
干嘛
You look pretty, dear. So pretty.
你好美 亲爱的 太美了
Keekers?
Keekers
Nice.
不错
Hi, J.D.
好啊 J.D.
Relax, I'm at the hospital. This is just a web-cam.
放松 我在医院呢 这只是个网络摄像头
What's the matter, your Aryan boyfriend had to go to a rally
出什么事儿了 你那雅利安男朋友去对打了
so now you have to watch me?
所以轮到你来看着我了
Look, you don't have to admit that you're jealous.
听我说 你不用承认你嫉妒
I was thinking, Kim's not around
我在想 Kim不在你身边
and I can't even imagine how much that sucks.
我都没法想这有多难过
So, I sent her a web-cam just like this one
所以 我给她寄了个一样的网络摄像头
and you guys can video chat whenever you want.
所以你们能随时视频聊天了
Anything to make the long distance easier, right?
这能让异地恋容易点 对吧
Anyway, I hope you like it. See you.
总之 希望你喜欢 拜拜
I love the Inter-highway.
爱死高速网络了
I've been expecting you.
我等你好久了
You know, Jumpsuit, as I was scaling the hospital,
跟你说啊 清洁工 刚我爬医院围墙时
I had an epiphany.
一下就顿悟了
This back and forth between
咱俩之间的战争
you and I is just going to get worse and worse.
只会越来越糟
I mean, the only thing I could think about was retaliation
我说 我满脑子都是复仇
and I'm relatively certain
我相当确信
that you've got a couple of tricks up your sleeve, too.
你也深藏了几招绝杀
I do have a friend, he works on Wall Street.
我真有个朋友 在华尔街工作
He and I got a good look at your personal finances
我俩看了看你的个人财政情况
and he agreed to fly into town and bash your head in.
他同意飞回来杀你个片甲不留
Right, that would roughly be what I'm referring to.
好 我想说的就是这个
Then, yes.
不错
There really is only one way to end this.
现在只有一种解决方法了
We each ingest a cyanide capsule. On three. One, two, three.
咱一人吞一颗氰化物胶囊吧 倒数三下 一 二 三
No, what are you doing?
不要 你这是干嘛
Mine's a Skittle. Mine, too?
我这是彩虹糖 我的也是
Sure.
当然了
Get out of here.
鬼才信你
Look, there really is only one
听我说 真的只有一种
way to end this so that we both come out alive.
让咱俩都能全身而退的方法了
We've got to page him.
咱们得通知他
You.
你
Get the hell out of here before I charge you
给我赶紧滚 趁着我
for every cashew you pilfered from the minibar.
还没找你要你从小冰箱里偷拿的腰果钱
And you, stop eating the potpourri and get back to work.
还有你 别吃那大杂烩了 快干活去
So, you have postpartum depression. No, I have the weepies.
所以 你得了产后忧郁症 没有 我只是爱哭
No, baby, you got... You have no lines in this play.
不 宝贝儿 你得了 这儿没你说话的份儿
Okay. Jordan, I can handle it.
好吧 Jordan 我没问题
Really? What do you got there in your hand?
真的 你手里拿的什么
A job application for The Gap.
Gap家的工作申请
Oh, that's a good career move.
哦 这个事业转型的不错啊
Look, all I ever wanted was to be a mother
曾经我想做的就是当个母亲
and now that I am one I feel like I'm not cut out for it.
现在我当上了 但我发现我不是这块料
And you're ashamed of that?
你因此感到羞耻
Well, wouldn't you be?
你难道不会吗
Yeah. I was.
会啊 当然会
What's the worst feeling you've had since you've had the baby?
你有了孩子后 最坏的想法是什么
I don't know. When Jack wouldn't stop crying
我不知道 当Jack哭个没完的时候
I wanted to throw that bastard out the window.
我就想把那混孩子从窗户扔出去
Really? I wanted to throw Isabella out the window.
真的 我也想把Isabella扔出窗外
Yeah, but we just had our apartment repainted
但我们的公♥寓♥刚刚重新刷漆
and all the windows were sealed shut.
所有的窗户都被订上了
So, I just wanted to drop her off the roof.
所以 我就想把她从房♥顶扔下去
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊
Listen, you can't get rid of this by sheer force of will
听我说 你做不到凭借自己纯粹的意志力
or positive thinking or
或是积极的思考
taking advice from a big Hollywood movie star
或是好莱坞电影明星的建议
and the dead science fiction writer he worships.
或是他喜欢的科幻作家来消除这些想法
You need to get some help.
你得去看医生
Okay. That's what I've been trying...
好的 这就是我一直想
If you talk again, I'm going to eat you.
你要再张嘴 我就生吞活剥了你
Night, everybody. Look here, Newbie,
大家晚安 看啊 菜鸟
Private Practice Barbie is clocking out.
私人医生Barbie下班了
Now if we could just get
如果咱们能让
cancer to go home at 5:00, we'd be all set.
癌症五点下班回家 那就太好了
Come on, you're just jealous.
想了 你不过是嫉妒罢了
I know I am.
我知道我是
The first step of solving
解决问题的第一步
any problem is admitting that you have one.
就是承认你有问题
After that, you can start
之后 你就能开始
to work on feeling like your old self again.
感觉跟曾经的自己一样了
All right, Izzy,
好的 Izzy
this is what your mom looks like on anti-depressants.
你妈妈吃了抗抑郁药就是这个样子
Oh, we're sharing secrets now? Yeah.
哦 咱们开始分享秘密啦 对
Oh, because, Izzy, look. This is what your daddy looks like
哦 Izzy 看啊 你♥爸♥爸就长这个样子
the last time he tried to grow out his hair. How sad.
就上次他努力想长出头发来 多悲哀啊
That's cold, baby.
你太冷酷无情了吧 宝贝儿
Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
That is so not why I bought you that.
我可不是为了这个给你买♥♥摄像头的
Elliot, relax. We heard you coming.
Elliot放轻松 我们听到你要来了
Whatever. Kim, your boobies look great up there.
随便了 Kim 你还真是波涛汹涌啊
I didn't hear her coming.
我没听到她的声音啊
Me, neither. All right, now get back in there, stud.
我也没有 好了 快回来啊 我的种马
In a sec.
马上
I really miss you.
我真的好想你
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表