Hugh Jackman and cancer all happen for a reason?
还有癌症的发生都是有原因的吗
Because I'm sorry, I'm... I'm just not buying that.
不好意思 但是我就是不信这种说法
"God works all things for good." Romans, 8:28.
"万事都互相效力" 罗马书 第八章二十八小节
Bull dinky.
一派胡言
Perry Cox, 6'1 ". A buck eighty-five after lunch.
Perry Cox 一米八五 手头只有一块八毛五
What's the matter? You're so fussy.
怎么了 你怎么这么烦躁
Why are you so fussy?
怎么这么烦躁啊
I'd let her give me a bath, I don't care if my mom was watching.
我想让她给我洗澡 我妈妈看着我也不在乎
Could you make her eat a banana?
你可以让她吃个香蕉吗
It's not interactive, Todd.
这又不能互动 Todd
There it is!
在这儿呢
There it is, let me...
在这儿呢 让我
Hey, baby!
嘿 亲爱的
What are you guys watching? Football.
你们在看什么呢 足球啊
Yeah, football. Yeah, football.
是啊 足球 是啊 足球
Good game, good game. Football. Yeah.
踢得好 踢的好 足球 是啊
Football? Isn't the season over?
足球 赛季不是结束了吗
And then every male in the room fell totally in sync,
然后一瞬间屋里所有的男性都开启了同步模式
resulting in the rarest of all phenomenon,
出现了所有奇迹中最少见的
the seamless, collaborative guy-lie.
天衣无缝的 合作无间的男人谎言
The American season is over. We were watching Mexican football.
美国赛季是完了 我们在看墨西哥足球
They started late this year. Because of the churro vendors.
他们今年开始的晚 因为西班牙油条小贩
They went on strike and
他们罢♥工♥了
the players wouldn't cross the picket line.
选手们冲不过去警戒线
When the dispute turned violent, they called in Rodrigo Vasquez,
当罢♥工♥变得暴♥力♥ 他们喊来了Rodrigo Vasquez
the owner of the Baja Banditos, to step in.
Baja Banditos的负责人来干涉
Thanks to Senior Vasquez's
多亏了Vasquez先生
experience dealing with the fruit-pickers' unions,
和水果采摘工公会打交道的经验
he was able to broker a last-minute deal,
他在最后一秒种谈妥了条件
and the season was salvaged.
拯救了赛季
And that's why we're watching football in the spring.
所以我们才在春季看足球比赛
Whatever.
无所谓啦
And then Turk gave us the slightest of nods,
然后Turk向我们轻轻点头
which was the universal man-sign for,
这是全世界男人都明白的暗示
"Well done, men. She'll never know."
"干得好 伙计们 她永远也不会知道的"
Turk, what the hell?
Turk 搞什么呢
Janitor, thank you so much
清洁工 太感谢你
for helping me sneak Boomer in again today.
今天又帮我把Boomer偷运进来
No problem. I once snuck a
没问题 有一次
mongoose in this thing to kill all the snakes.
我把猫鼬运进来抓蛇呢
Why were there snakes in here?
这里怎么会有蛇
I snuck them in to kill all the mice.
我运进来捉老鼠的
Where's the disinfectant, Lurch?
消毒剂呢 Lurch
I spilled soda on my desk this morning, and now it's all sticky.
早上我把汽水洒桌子上了 现在黏糊糊的
Well, I'm all out. Here, use this.
我一直在外面 给 用这个
You want me to clean soda with soda?
你让我用汽水去洗汽水
Are you questioning the way I do my job?
你是在怀疑我的工作方式吗
Did I question you when you did iliac bone marrow autopsy
你在做髂骨骨髓分♥析♥的时候
and failed to anesthetize the periosteum adequately?
没有给骨膜适当的麻醉 我质疑你了吗
No. No, you didn't.
没 你没有
Hey, the little fellow figured out the latch.
嘿 这小家伙会开门栓了
Just like the snakes.
跟蛇一样
Well, if it isn't Nurse "Everything Happens For A Reason."
哟 这不是"事出皆有因"护士吗
Oh, gosh darn it!
噢 真该死
I went ahead and spilled a little coffee.
我洒了一点咖啡
I wonder what the reason was for that?
不知道这有什么设计好的原因吗
Okay, I am not moving until you at least offer to help me up.
好吧 你不帮我我就不起来了
There is no rhyme or reason to anything,
不是什么事都有原因都能押韵的
why can't you just get that?
你为什么就不懂呢
Why is it so important that everyone believes what you do?
为什么所有人都得相信你那一套呢
Because I'm right, and I'm the only one with any proof.
因为我是对的 我是唯一有证据的
I'm still down here!
我还躺着呢
You don't need proof when
当上帝用信念充实你的内心
the good Lord fills your heart with faith.
你不需要任何证据
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Thank you for that, Noelle.
Noelle 我谢谢你了啊
You can keep on huffing and puffing all you want to,
你想怎么叫唤怎么叫唤
you're never gonna change the way I feel.
但是你永远改变不了我的想法
Oh, please! I am so angry right now...
噢 拜托 我现在快气死了
You know what? We're no longer speaking!
你猜怎么着 我不理你了
Guys, I need some help over here.
同志们 这边需要帮把手
There are lots of different ways to win an argument.
赢得一场争论有很多不同的方法
You can win it with an ultimatum.
你可以向对方下最后通牒
I interviewed 23 girls until I found Heather,
我面试了23个女孩才雇了Heather
but if I ever catch you eyeballing her again,
但是如果我再看到你看她一眼
I will fire her tight little butt.
我就炒掉她的小翘臀
And then you'll get to spend every waking moment
然后就由你来从早到晚
interviewing the next 23 fugly-ass candidates
去面试剩下的23个丑八怪
until we find another good one.
直到我们再找到个好保姆
You can try to win it with logic.
你也可以用逻辑来赢
Tell Dr. Kelso that I know it's against hospital policy
告诉Kelso医生 我知道我违反了医院的守则
but that this dog has literally helped keep Mrs. Dombrow alive.
但是这只狗真的对Dombrow太太的病情起了很大帮助
Mrs. Dombrow passed away this morning at 4:00 a.M.
Dombrow今天早上四点过世了
Tell Dr. Reid there will be consequences for her insubordination,
告诉Reid医生 她这种不遵从规定的行为将会受到惩罚
and say it with this face.
说的时候做这个表情
But the best way to win an argument
但是赢得一场争论的最好方法
is to simply leave your opponent speechless.
就是让你的对手哑口无言
Patient was stabbed by a guy in a grocery store.
这个病人在杂货店被人刺伤
She's eight years old.
她才八岁
Why don't you go ahead and tell me what the reason is for this?
你觉得这个背后也有什么原因吗
Then...
然后
I blew Laverne's argument clean out of the water when I asked her
我问Laverne为啥一个八岁的孩子会被刺
why an eight-year-old got knifed.
完胜了她的观点
Oh, my God, that is so lucky.
天哪 好幸运啊
I know. I was thrilled,
我知道 我开心死了
but then Laverne ruined everything.
但是接着Laverne就彻底毁了我的美好心情
There's a reason for this.
这肯定是有原因的
God's gonna show us eventually.
上帝一定会为我们揭晓的
It's infuriating.
真是让人抓狂
I must break her.
我一定要打败她
That feels so good.
感觉好棒
I can't believe I'm about to say this, Per,
我自己都不敢相信我要说的话 Per
but what the hell. You know how I can never use the word "Love"
但是管他呢 你知道我从来不用"爱"这个字眼吧
except in a sarcastic way,
除了用来讽刺人
like, "I love other people's kids," Or, "I love that haircut!"
比如 "我好爱别人的孩子" 或者 "我好爱你的发型"
By the way, love that haircut, Per!
顺便说一句 我好爱你的发型 Per
Everybody does.
人人都喜欢
I just wanted to let you know that
我只想让你知道
you've really been there for me these past few weeks, and
这几个星期来你一直在照顾我
I'm really glad I have you.
能拥有你我真的太幸福了
That was embarrassing for you.
对你来说很丢脸吧
I know, and I don't care.
我知道 我才不在乎
What's he smiling about?
他笑什么呢
Because of the dog thing,
由于狗狗事件
Dr. Kelso wants me to tell you that he has informed your office
Kelso医生让我告诉你 他已经通知了你的办公室
that you're temporarily
你被暂时停职
suspended from practicing at Sacred Heart.
不能在圣心医院出诊了
Just so you know, I told him he was being ridiculous.
你得知道 我跟他说了 他真是无理取闹
What did he say?
他怎么说
He said, "Careful, Jumpsuit. Who signs your paychecks?"
他说 "小心点 连身裤 忘了谁发你薪水吗"
And I said, "I don't know.
然后我说 "我不知道
The Chief Accountant, Charles Fickinson"
会计主任 Charles Fickinson"
Or Dickinson or something, I can't read the signature.
还是Dickinson还是什么东西 我看不清签名
"And, for the hundredth time,
"还有 第一百次告诉你了
this is not a jumpsuit, it's a shirt and a pants.
这不是个连身裤 这是衬衫和裤子
Who wears a belt with a jumpsuit?"
谁穿连身裤还系皮带啊"
And he says, "I may not have the..." Random nurse,
然后他说 "就算我没有" 那个什么护士
could you please send out a memo that unauthorized personnel
请你发个通知说 "未经授权人员
are not allowed in the hospital?
不允许呆在医院" 好吗
Oh, here's Heather.
Heather来了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表