How did you hurt your noggin?
怎么伤到脑袋的
An I.E.D. got our transport vehicle.
一个简易爆♥炸♥装置
I accidentally left a couple chunks of my skull in Baghdad.
还留了些头骨在巴格达(伊♥拉♥克♥首都)
Iraq?
伊♥拉♥克♥
You know how controversial that topic is, Bob.
你知道那话题有多敏感 Bob
Quick, change the subject.
快 转移话题
So, Pluto's not a planet anymore.
对了 冥王星不算太阳系行星了
What's up with that?
怎么回事呀
Well played, Bobby.
好样的 Bobby
Lord knows you've seen these hot-button topics before.
老天知道你看多了这些热点话题的结果
Oh, please, Laverne, "Global warming"?
哎呦我说 Laverne "全球变暖"
Here's an inconvenient truth for you,
事实是呢
nobody cares.
没人在乎
So, you think it's okay to just kill animals for sport?
所以 你觉得打猎是好的
If it serves a useful purpose, yes, I do.
如果有用的话 是啊
Salt?
要盐吗
Cracked black pepper?
黑胡椒呢
Thank you, Bingo.
谢谢啦 Bingo
Well, I'll check on you later, son.
一会再聊 小伙子
Yep, Iraq is just the type
是啊 伊♥拉♥克♥就是那种
of divisive subject that would spread around
会像野火一样快速传遍
this damn hospital like wildfire.
整个医院的话题
Poor kid. His head's blown off, and all for nothing.
可怜的孩子 头都被白白炸飞了
"All for nothing"?
"白白"
My nephew Lance is over
我的外甥Lance就在那里
there fighting to give those people democracy.
为了那些人们的民♥主♥而战斗
Oh, so that's why we're over there,
哦 所以那是我们在那里的原因
and here I thought it was to root out terrorists.
我还以为是为了赶走恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Or was it for the oil?
或是为了石油
Or for Mama Hussein's secret falafel recipe?
或是为了拉♥登♥的中东三明治秘方
It got so gosh darn hard to keep track.
哎呀真是想不起来呢
Dude, I hear they have laws
哥们 我听说他们有法律
that make women completely cover their bodies
规定女人在公众前必须
when they're out in public.
遮住全部身子
The war in Iraq? Try the war to see rack.
伊♥拉♥克♥战争 伊♥拉♥克♥求胸吧
Don't you get it, Turk?
你不明白吗 Turk
All the terrorists want to do is kill you.
所有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥只想杀了你
They want to kill you.
他们要杀了你
Elliot, if you...
Elliot 你
Kill you.
杀了你
You guys, in case I find an apartment I like,
嘿 为了之后找到的我喜欢的公♥寓♥
I need someone to write a reference for me.
我需要你们谁来给我写个推荐信
J.D., we're in the middle of something.
J.D. 我们在说话呢
Elliot, the only good that's
Elliot 我们占领伊♥拉♥克♥
come from our occupation of Iraq is exposing
唯一的好处就是 暴露出
the neo-conservative conspiracy to perpetuate American cultural
新保守派对于美国文化的强加
and economic imperialism.
以及经济侵略的阴谋
What do you think, J.D.?
你觉得呢 J.D.
Can you excuse me a second?
你等一下哦
Did you break our pact
你是不是违反了我们的约定
and start reading the newspaper?
去看报纸了
Carla's making me.
Carla逼的
Normally, I wouldn't go near the thing,
正常情况下我除了漫画
except for the funnies.
怎么会看那玩意
Well, of course the funnies.
当然得看漫画了
The funnies don't count.
漫画不算
By the way, did you read Marmaduke today?
对了你看今天的<马默杜克>了吗
Can you believe he gave the pizza delivery guy
他居然给送比萨的人
a bone as a tip?
一根骨头当作小费
No, but that's what's great about Marmaduke.
没看 但是那才是马默杜克棒的地方
He's always thinkin' on his feet.
他总是反应够快
I think you mean paws.
反应"狗"快吧
Keep it real.
淡定点
Well, J.D.? The war?
J.D. 伊♥拉♥克♥战争呢
I don't have time for this, Elliot.
我没时间跟你瞎扯 Elliot
I have to find an apartment.
我还得找房♥子呢
If you get a chance, read The Boondocks.
有时间去看<乡下人>
Man, that little kid hates honkeys.
我去 那小孩可真恨白鬼啊
Who doesn't?
谁不恨呀
Typical Dorian,
典型Dorian作风
running away from an argument you know nothing about.
遇到不懂得话题就跑
I know all about the war.
我可懂伊♥拉♥克♥战争了
Really?
是吗
Point to Iraq.
指出来伊♥拉♥克♥在哪
Why do you keep a globe on your janitor cart?
你往清洁工推车里放个地球仪干嘛
In case I get lost.
万一我走丢了呢
But I'll give you a hint.
给你个提示
It's not the country shaped like a boot.
它的形状可不像个靴子(指意大利)
That's Iraq.
这是伊♥拉♥克♥
That's China. You're China.
这是中国 你才是中国
That's an outrageous accusation.
这骂的有些狠了
Needs salt.
得加盐
Where's my bunny? Bingo?
我的兔子呢 Bingo
So, this is a picture of my unit
这是张我们部队
after we secured a bridge outside of...
攻下一个什么地方的桥以后照的
Fallujah. And, oh,
费卢杰
here's my unit when we're playing poker.
这是张我们部队打扑克的照片
And... Whoa, this is a picture of my unit.
咳 这是张我自己"部队"的照片
I was gonna send it to my girlfriend,
我本来要寄给我女朋友的
but she broke up with me.
但是她把我甩了
Well, send it to her anyway.
还是寄给她
She should know what she's missing.
得提醒她所失去的
Sir?
先生
I like this kid, he gets me.
我喜欢这孩子 他懂我
You know, I was in the Navy.
我以前是海军
It's important to remember
一定要记住
the good men that you served with.
与你一同奋战的好兄弟
That's why I carry around
也是我随身带着
a little reminder of my buddy Johnny.
我好兄弟Johnny印记的原因
Would you like to see it? Sure.
你想看看吗 当然
Fantastic!
好嘞
And Johnny's got a tattoo
Johnny同样的屁♥股♥蛋上
on the same cheek that says "Bobby."
也有个写着"Bobby"的纹身
He probably doesn't regret that at all.
他应该一点也不后悔
No, you just can't find
哎 在平民生活里
that kind of bond in civilian life,
找不到这种人之间的特殊纽带
although I've often wondered
不过我总是想
what my life would be like
如果我留在部队里
if I'd stayed in the service.
人生会是怎么样
I would have asked to be
我没准被
stationed in Southeast Asia,
常驻在东南亚了
for the food.
为了食物
You can crack wise all you want,
随便你插科打诨
but our boys over there are doing the Lord's work.
但是那些小伙子在那边是遵循上帝的旨意
And when you say "Lord," You mean Halliburton, right?
所以"上帝"是哈利伯顿对吗
Okay, who here thinks that democracy is worth fighting for?
好吧 你们谁觉得民♥主♥值得为之战争
Me! I do! Here!
我 我 我
Who here thinks we were manipulated by
你们谁觉得我们滥用
false claims of WMDs?
大规模杀伤性武器
Here, here! Right!
我 我
Yeah!
哼
Neat. Everyone's already sitting on the appropriate side.
不错 大家自动坐到两边了
Ted, what do you think?
Ted 你觉得呢
I think both sides have valid points.
我认为双方都有道理
Way to take a stance, Sweatballs.
立场真分明啊 汗球
No, you liberals are right
不不不 你们民♥主♥党总是对的
and every American agrees with you.
全美国人都同意你们
That's why John Kerry and Al Gore
所以John Kerry和Al Gore
both won in landslides.
才压倒性胜利了
Oh, my God!
天啊
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表