去吧
I couldn't help being reminded
我不禁想起了
of all the mean things
这几年中我们对彼此
we've done to each other over the years.
做过的那些刻薄的事情
And I realized
而且我意识到
if I replayed them all in my head back to back,
如果我把它们一件件在脑海里重放一遍
I could probably kill another couple of minutes.
没准儿能再打发掉一些时间
You went to four years
你上了四年
of college and four years of medical school,
大学还有四年医学院
so I can safely presume
所以我有把握地推测
that you are at least eight.
你至少有八岁了
Newbie, the only way
菜鸟 唯一能比
you could be less productive right now
你现在更没用的情况
is if you were, in fact,
就是你 实际上
the wall on which you're leaning against.
就是现在靠着的这堵墙
Of course, then you'd be providing
当然 那样你就会向
some jackass with a wall on
某个蠢蛋提供一堵墙
which to lean against and reflect
来靠着和反省
on what a jackass he truly is.
他是一个多没用的蠢蛋
Hey, come here a sec. We wanna do stuff to you.
嘿 过来一下 我们想对你做点事
Don't do that annoying thing.
别做那件让人心烦的事
What annoying thing?
什么让人心烦的事啊
You know, when you talk.
你说话的时候
Come on, that... See, there it is.
拜托 那 看 烦人吧
How does that not drive you crazy?
难道那不让你想抓狂吗
Frankly, each time you
说实话 每次你用
call me a girl's name, I die a little inside.
女孩的名字叫我 我内心都死去一点点
Hey, girl's name.
嘿 女孩名
Do you know how I know that
知道我为什么
this is yours, Farah?
知道这是你的吗 Farah
Mary?
Mary
My gal Friday.
我的女孩Friday
You know, Sandy isn't necessarily a girl's name.
Sandy不一定是女孩名字
It's short for Sandra.
是Sandra的简称
Fiona. Tiny Dancer.
Fiona 小舞娘
Rhoda... Babs... Vivian. Nancy Drew.
Rhoda Babs Vivian Nancy Drew
Sabrina. Carol.
Sabrina Carol
Skeech. How about, "Go to hell, Shakira"?
滚开 "去死吧 Shakira"如何
Murder, She Wrote.
谋杀 她写道
Gladys, Ginger, Tiffany. No!
Gladys Ginger Tiffany 不
Cheryl, Betsy, Betsy... That's a new one.
Cheryl Betsy Betsy是个新的
Betsy, good morning. I get it, I'm a girl.
Betsy 早安 我明白 我是个女孩
Could you be a bigger ass right now?
你还能比现在更混♥蛋♥点儿吗
Could you have a bigger ass right now?
你现在的屁♥股♥还能更大点儿吗
I'm assuming since you
我想既然你已经
already went ahead and took everything else,
把所有东西都搜刮走了
that you're here for my self-respect,
那你现在来这儿就是为了我的自尊吧
but there's bad news on that one, sweet-cheeks,
但是有个坏消息 小甜甜
I already gave it to your mom
当你的妈妈求我娶你时
when she begged me to marry you.
我已经把自尊给她啦
Oh, I wouldn't have room for it anyway
反正我也没地方放
what with your testicles in my trophy case.
你的蛋蛋已经占据了我的奖杯陈列柜
Sir, I'm confused. You annoy me.
先生 我不懂啊 你烦死我了
Oh, now I get it.
现在我懂了
Hey, champ, what has two thumbs
嘿 小子 什么有两个大拇指
and doesn't give a crap?
而且毫不在乎
Bob Kelso. How you doin'?
本尊Bob Kelso 你好吗
Janitor, have you ever looked at yourself
清洁工 你有没有过看着镜子
and wished you were different
希望里面的自己
in every single way?
彻头彻尾地改变呢
No. I'm a winner.
没 我是人生赢家
Does this shade of red
这个红色
make me look like a clown?
会不会让我看起来像个小丑
No, Barbie, no.
不会 芭比 不会的
It makes you look like a
只是让你像个
prostitute who caters exclusively to clowns.
专为小丑提供服务的妓♥女♥
Frick! Frick!
该死 该死
Double frick!
真该死
Anybody got any extra ketchup packets?
谁有多余的番茄酱包
Thank you, Elliot.
谢了 Elliot
You are a jerk. You are a jerk.
你是个混♥蛋♥ 你才是混♥蛋♥
Jackass. Bite me.
蠢驴 去死吧
Great guy.
多好一人
After all, I'm the whiz kid.
毕竟我是个小神童啊
whiz也有"小便"之意
You are now.
你现在是了
Anyway, Newbie, the reason I came down here
菜鸟 我过来是
was to tell you
告诉你一声
that Mr. Take the Easy Way Out was awake again
跳窗先生又醒了
and wants to know
而且想知道
why his lips taste like asphalt.
为什么他的嘴唇有沥青味道
Somebody's got to go in there and tell him.
总得有人进去告诉他实情
I'll go do it.
我去吧
We all knew Dr. Cox was right
我们都知道Cox医生是对的
because the truth is it's all of your memories,
因为事实上 不论是开心的还是让人心碎的
the joyful ones and the heartbreaking ones,
它们都是属于你的回忆
that make up who you are as a person.
成就了你现在的样子
You know, I don't care what you think.
你知道我不在乎你怎么想
Yeah, you do.
你当然在乎
I know.
我知道
Look, I wanna be like you,
听着 我想成为你一样
but a more successful you.
但是一个更加成功的的你
Are you crying? No.
你在哭吗 没
I don't know. I'm just completely hormonal.
我不知道 都是荷尔蒙闹的
I mean, you try going from out-of-control horny
你试试一天六次地从饥渴得受不了
to clinically depressed six times a day.
到变成临床抑郁
Give me a break,
给我个机会
I can knock that out on the way to work.
我可以在上班途中帮你解决
Hey, lady, I'm proud of what you're doing here.
嘿 女士 你现在做的让我感到很骄傲
Really? Yeah, really.
真的吗 当然 真的
Look, man, it was one second of doubt, okay?
听着 伙计 只是一瞬的怀疑 好吗
Since when do you care what anybody else thinks?
你什么时候开始在意别人的看法了
I don't. I care what you think.
我不在乎 我只是在意你的看法
Then I witnessed one of
然后我见证了
those moments that let me know in my heart
让我心中深深感到他们两个
that these two would be together forever.
会永远在一起的一个时刻
Who cares?
谁在乎啊
We're having a baby.
我们要有孩子了
We're having a baby.
我们要有孩子了
Yeah, we are.
是啊
A baby. Yeah.
孩子 是啊
A little you. Yeah and with a lot of you.
一个小版的你 是 也是你的综合版
There's one more thing you have to do for me.
我还需要你为我做一件事
You can't keep me from getting drunk.
你不能不让我喝醉吧
You have to forgive yourself
那天发生的事
for everything that went down the other day.
你要原谅你自己
You are so annoying. Yeah.
你真烦人 是啊
Okay. Good.
好吧 很好
Hey, where's your camera?
嘿 你的相机呢
Aren't you gonna take some pictures?
不拍点儿照片吗
Pictures of what?
什么照片啊
You know, the crying babies
你懂的啦 浑身粘满巧克力的
covered in chocolate,
哭泣的宝宝
people singing Happy Birthday to my son
从没见过我儿子的人们
who have never even met him before,
给他唱生日快乐歌♥
you know, the whole routine.
例行流程嘛
Where do you think we are?
你以为我们这是在哪儿
I guess I came over here to tell you
我想我来是为了告诉你
how proud of you I am.
我有多么为你骄傲
Not because you did the best
不是因为你为了
you could for those patients,
那些病人竭尽全力
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表