Turk, there never was a sour ball.
Turk 压根儿就没有酸糖球
I knew that, I just didn't want to believe it.
我知道 我就是不愿意去相信罢了
Dr. Cox.
Cox医生
Do you know sign language? I know just one sign.
你懂手语吗 我只懂一个
It means leave me alone for 20 minutes or die painfully.
意思是 要么让我独处20分钟 要么边儿上痛苦死去
Dr. Cox. Oh!
Cox医生 哦
We can't place the chest tube in Mr. Carney and he's crashing,
我们无法帮Carney先生插胸管 他要不行了
so I'd really... For the love of God!
所以我真的 看在上帝的份上
Dr. Kelso, do you know sign language?
Kelso医生 你懂手语吗
Is that a really commonly used sign?
那是个常用手语吗
I'm calling personnel.
我要给人事部打电♥话♥
There's got to be someone
这家医院里
in this hospital that does sign language.
总得有个人懂手语吧
Doctors.
医生们
Get out of here. Get the heck out of here!
不可能 绝逼不可能
你好吗 Frances先生
You don't know how to sign...
你才不懂手
Elliot, I know I was supposed to be sad at that funeral,
Elliot 我知道在葬礼上我应该感到悲伤的
but all I could think about was
但是我满脑袋想的都是
how lucky I am to have you in my life, you know?
能有你在我的生命中 我是何等幸运啊 你知道吗
I'm sorry, I'm just not
对不起 现在我
really in the mood for relationshipy talk.
真的不太想谈论感情的事
Yeah, sure.
好的 没问题
And don't you dare remove that tie.
你敢把那领带摘下来
Let me guess, you want to do some crazy, sexual role-playing.
让我猜猜 你想来些疯狂的性角色扮演
No! I just never get the chance to see you in a suit, that's all.
不 我只是从没机会看过你穿西服 仅此而已
Elliot. Fine.
Elliot 好吧
I'm a trailer-trashy pop star who rarely wears underwear
我是个邋遢烂贱流行歌♥星 极少穿内衣
and you're one of my back-up dancers
而你是我替补伴舞之一
who's not quite sure about his sexuality yet!
暂不确定自己的性取向
No, I don't want to do Britney and K-Fed anymore.
不 我不想再扮Britney和K-Fed了
Ever since the divorce, it's too sad.
自从他们离了婚 一切都太可悲了
Okay...
好吧
You're one of Rhode Island's top defense attorneys
你是罗德岛的一个顶级辩护律师
and I have just hired you because I killed my husband
我因为止痛药上瘾 在一次争吵中把老公杀了
in an argument over my addiction to painkillers.
所以刚刚雇佣了你
Got it.
明白了
His medical records are in Michigan with his mom.
他的医疗记录在他密西根的妈妈那里
He's only with me for a week.
我才带了他一个月
Okay, well, tell him we're going to run some tests
好吧 告诉他我们会进行一些化验
and we'll be back once we get the results.
一有结果就回来
How do you know sign language?
你怎么会懂手语
Well, when I was in high school,
高中的时候
I was a volunteer janitor at the Hoboken Zoo.
我在霍博肯动物园当清洁工志愿者
And one night I was out
有一天晚上 我去
plucking peacock feathers to sell for pens
拔孔雀毛卖♥♥给做笔的
when I noticed Gary the gorilla making the sign for food.
突然发现大猩猩Gary做手势要吃的
I gave him my Danish, he gave the sign for "Thank you."
我把自己的丹麦点心给了他 他向我做了"谢谢你"的手势
Those were the only two signs that Gary knew, except for "Boobs."
除了"胸部"之外 他只懂得这两个手势
He liked them big and hairy. Join the club, player.
他喜欢大而毛多的 所见略同 花♥花♥公♥子♥
Get away. Okay.
你走开 好的
So, eventually, Gary, I'm sorry to say, died of lung cancer.
但最终 我很遗憾的说 Gary死于肺癌
For that I blame myself
我一直责怪自己
because I used to share my smokes with him.
因为我以前总跟他一起抽烟
But he also piqued my interest in signing,
但是 他同样激发了我对于手语的兴趣
and in his memory I took my first signing class.
为了纪念他 我上了第一堂手语课
Is any of that true?
你说的有句真话吗
Someone would have to read it back to me.
你们谁得给我复述一遍
What's up your caboodle?
你摆个驴脸怎么了
Caboodle?
驴脸
Oh, it's a new word I'm trying out to replace "Ass."
哦 就是个新词 我正试着用来代替"臭屁"
I have loose morals and I'm living in sin,
我道德沦丧 浸身罪恶中
so still hoping that not
但是仍然希望
being a potty mouth will get me into heaven.
不说脏话能让我上天堂
Well, I was just thinking it would be nice
好吧 我就想着 就算人们至少能假装
if people at least acted like they missed Laverne, you know?
想念Laverne 也算好了 你明白吗
Hey, Elliot. Look...
嘿 Elliot 听着
I know this weekend is our one-year anniversary,
我知道这周末是咱们的一周年纪念日
but my college buddy, Donny,
但是我大学时的兄弟Donny
is in Vegas and he wants me to fly out.
人在维加斯 他想让我飞过去
Coolio. All right.
酷哦 好吧
Are you for real?
你说真的吗
That's a trick, right?
这是个陷阱 对吧
I mean, when he comes back from Vegas,
我是说 当他从维加斯回来的时候
you're going to tear him a new one.
你就会好好收拾他
No.
不
With Keith, I've decided
和Keith在一起 我决定
I'm going to be the best girlfriend ever.
要做世上最棒的女朋友
If that means skipping some silly anniversary, that's fine.
如果这意味着跳过一些愚蠢的纪念日 无所谓
If it means having some crazy sex
或者狂野的性♥爱♥后
and then running off without
没有抱抱就
cuddling to go meet the fellas for a beer, great.
跑去和兄弟喝酒 太棒了
I might cry.
我要感动哭了
Man, if you were just 40 years older.
老天 要是你比现在老个40岁的话
Hey, check this out.
嘿 快看这个
Not only does our deaf kid
咱们的小聋孩儿
only have a mild case of gastroenteritis,
不仅只是有轻微的胃肠炎
they just faxed me his medical history.
他们刚给我传真过来了他的病例
His condition is congenital.
他的耳聋是天生的
They tried a hearing aid with no results,
他们试过助听器 但是毫无效果
but I think he's a perfect candidate for a cochlear implant.
但是我觉得他很适合做人工耳蜗植入
I think we can make this kid hear. Dude, that's amazing.
我觉得咱们可以让这孩子听见 兄弟 这太棒了
Can you teach me how to sign,
你能教我做出
"I think we can fix your son's hearing"?
"我想我们能修复你儿子听力"的手语吗
Or I could just tell him?
或者 由我直接告诉他
I think it's best if he hear it from a doctor.
我觉得最好还是由医生告诉他
No, you just want the glory.
不 你就是想抢荣誉
Are you really that emotionally needy?
你在情感上真的就这么匮乏
Have we not met?
你第一天认识我吗
Oh, you're right. I'm sorry, wasn't thinking.
哦 你说得没错 我很抱歉 说话不经大脑
Look, why don't we go in
听着 咱们就进去
there and split the glory three ways, okay?
将这份荣誉分成三份 怎么样
Let's go, the three doctors.
行动 医生三剑客
Nothing is ever easy around here.
这儿就没有轻巧活
Whether it's something as
不论是像为自己
simple as trying to find 20 minutes for yourself.
抽出20分钟这样的小事
Dr. Cox, can we go somewhere and talk about Laverne for a while?
Cox医生 咱们能去哪儿谈谈Laverne吗
That sounds like exactly what I want to do.
听起来正合我意
Or something as big as finding out
还是发现你的恋情不如
your relationship isn't going as well as you thought.
自己想象得那么顺利这样的大事
Hey, Keith, can you pass me a fake sugar?
嘿 Keith 能递我块儿代糖吗
Elliot, this relationship isn't working for me.
Elliot 咱俩的恋情 在我这儿行不通了
Well, that sucks caboodle.
哇 这可真特么的糟了个糕
Still, none of that matters
但是 当你能永远改变
when you get to change someone's life forever.
别人的生活时 这些就都不重要了
What'd he say? He said, "No, thank you."
他说什么 他说 "不用 谢谢"
No father would deny his son the chance to hear,
没有父亲会剥夺自己儿子获得听力的机会
so we knew it had to be a misunderstanding.
所以我们知道这一定是个误会
We told the Janitor to clear things up.
我们让清洁工将事情澄清
You know, if we learned sign language,
你知道吗 如果咱们学了手语
we could talk in the movies without Carla yelling at us.
就能在电影院聊天 不被Carla骂了
But it's so dark. How could we see what we're signing?
但是那太黑了 咱们怎么能看见彼此比划了什么呢
We'd get special glow-in-the-dark signing gloves.
咱们可以买♥♥特制的夜光手语手套
Yeah, but then the popcorn butter would get all over the gloves.
是耶 但是爆米花上的黄油会沾得满手套都是
Why do you keep poking holes in this?
你为什么老是挑刺儿啊
We'd cut off the fingertips.
咱们可以剪掉手套的指尖部分
Okay, I'm in.
好的 我入伙
Well, I told him everything you said.
那个 我把你说的都告诉他了
His kid's the perfect age for the procedure,
他的孩子正是做这手术的最佳年龄
his insurance will cover it and he's still not interested.
他的保险可以支付所有费用 但他还是没兴趣
Elliot, I don't have a friend in Vegas, okay?
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表