There are 10 orders of Percocet missing from the pharmacy.
药房♥少了十份扑热息痛
Well, I think I have a pretty good idea
我想我很清楚应该
who I'm gonna give my complimentary urine test to.
送谁一个免费的尿检啦
So, how bad is it gonna be?
那么会有多糟糕呢
You're gonna lose the dead tissue,
你会被切除一些坏死组织
but, thanks to modern medicine,
但是 多亏了现代医学
you're gonna keep most of your foot.
你可以保住你大部分的脚
You wouldn't believe how much worse
如果在几年前
it would have been even a few years ago.
情况可能会更糟糕的
This might hurteth a little.
可能会有点疼
Look, milady, I know it stinks that
女士 我知道这非常糟糕
we're removing your foot
我们要切掉你的脚
and plan to eat it tonight at the Healing Feast,
而且要在今晚的 治愈盛宴上吃掉它
but you wouldn't believeth
但是你不会相信
how much worse this would have been
如果是几年前
even a few years ago.
情况可能会更糟糕的
I may have killed you,
我好像把你杀了
but I think I was upset about it.
但是我对你的死感到悲伤
Listen up, people! Gather round.
大家都听着 过来
Not you, Mr. Miller. Staff only.
不是你 Miller先生 只是工作人员
All right, this is going to be very simple.
好了 问题很简单
Whoever has been stealing scrubs
偷过手术服的人
is going to raise their hand,
举起手来
pay the hospital back and be immediately fired.
交上赔偿金然后走人
Let's see 'em.
快举手
Okay, you people leave me no choice.
好吧 你们让我别无选择了
There, now you all have to wear scrubs
好了 这下你们的手术服
so hideous that no one would steal them.
丑到没人愿意偷了
You brought this on yourselves,
你们自找的
you thieving bastards.
你们这些偷东西的混♥蛋♥
Turk, I need to talk to you about Rowdy...
Turk 我得跟你谈谈Rowdy
Okay, wait. Before you say anything,
好吧 等等 在你说之前
sorry I skipped out on breakfast
抱歉我没和你吃早餐
to goof around with Rowdy,
就和Rowdy玩去了
but you gotta understand,
但是你得明白
Rowdy is more than just a dead toy to J.D. And me.
对我和J.D.来说Rowdy不仅仅是个没有生命的玩具
We got him together in college
我们上大学的时候一起买♥♥的
and he's always been there.
他一直陪着我们
The key to the salsa is passion.
莎莎舞的关键就是热情
And spin!
旋转吧
There were no drugs in Sam's bag
Sam的包里没有药物
and his urinalysis came back clean.
而且他的尿检也没问题
Don't beat yourself up, big guy.
别太自责了 大块头
I would have suspected me, too.
如果是我也会这样怀疑的
Maybe we should post the transcript
也许我们应该
for your "Nothing ever changes" Rant
把你的结论"啥都不会变"
in the cancer ward for the chemo patients as a little pick-me-up.
张贴到癌症病房♥ 去给那些化疗病人提提神
Oh, and FYI, i happen to
而且顺便告诉你
like the voiceovers on Grey's Anatomy,
我恰好很喜欢<实习医生格蕾>的旁白呢
except for when they're really vague and generic.
除了那些非常模糊难懂的话
And so, in the end, I knew
最终 我知道
what Elliot said about the way things were
Elliot说的那些话
had forever changed the way
改变了我们对事情
we all thought about them.
一直以来的看法
I actually don't mind the new scrubs.
我其实不太介意新手术服长这样儿哎
It really makes my outfit pop.
这样一来 我的衣服就更加突出啦
Look, I know that you feel stupid
我知道你冤枉了Sam
for falsely accusing Sam,
感觉自己很愚蠢
but it all goes away if you just apologize to him.
但是如果你跟他道个歉 感觉就会好了
Way ahead of you on that score, Barboo.
芭比 我早就先你一步了
I wanted to surprise the gentleman
我想用一些他真正喜欢的东西
with something I thought he'd really enjoy,
给他个惊喜
so I went out and got him
所以我出去
a brick of heroin shaped like a heart.
给他弄了一块心形的海♥洛♥因♥
Now, if I could just find him a funny card.
现在只需要找张趣味贺卡了
If you really thought
如果你真的认为
he was still a drug addict,
他就是个瘾君子
you wouldn't let him counsel people.
你就不该让他给人们做咨♥询♥啊
Of course I would.
我当然应该了
Addicts make the very best counselors
瘾君子是最好的咨♥询♥师
because they know just exactly
因为他们很了解
what druggies are going through,
那些毒虫的感觉
mainly because, and see if you can follow this,
主要是因为 看你能不能跟上我的思路啊
they're currently going through it, too.
他们自己目前也在经历那个阶段
I don't care what you think.
我不在乎你怎么想
I'm always gonna believe in people.
我还是愿意相信别人的
All the best with that, Barbidiot.
祝你好运了 撒比
You brought these caca-colored scrubs
同志们 这么丑的手术服
on yourselves, folks,
可是你们自找的啊
and thanks for playing along with that hideous suit, Ted.
谢谢你穿这么丑的西装配合啊 Ted
Playing along with what, sir?
我怎么配合了 先生
Nothing. Looking sharp.
当我没说 你看起来挺精神的
Wow.
哇哦
See? It's fine.
好了吧 没事的
Nobody's trying to poison...
没人想毒你
I knew it!
我就知道
She's gone.
她挂了
Oh, boy,
天哪
someone's gonna have to tell black doctor.
得有人去把这事告诉黑人医生
I do not want that job.
我可不想去
Zombie!
诈尸啊
I can't do this anymore.
我做不下去了
I'm out.
我退出
What?
什么
Oh, no, no, toots.
别啊 搭档
You're out when I say you're out!
我让你退出才能退出
I saw that, Frank.
我看见了 Frank
Here's the deal.
计划是这样
When nobody's looking,
等没人注意的时候
we grab Stephen and make him go bye-bye.
我们偷走Stephen处理掉
Then there will only be one dog left.
这样就只会剩下一只狗了
So, when Lurch suddenly shows up with the real Rowdy,
这样当Lurch突然带着真正的Rowdy出现的时候
Turk will have to assume
Turk就会认为
that he's the one who stole him from the car.
是他把狗从车里偷走了
Got it?
明白吗
Whatever.
随便了
Let's do this.
来吧
Laverne Roberts!
Laverne Roberts
Laverne, I got the keys right here.
Laverne 我有钥匙啊
Well, tuna fish on a sponge.
海绵加吞拿鱼
She's getting closer.
至少比上次靠谱了
Hey, Bob.
嘿 Bob
Hey, Maggie.
嘿 Maggie
I thought we were gonna take care of that foot.
我以为我们能治好你的脚呢
I don't have insurance.
我没保险
It's okay, I can get by.
没事的 我能挺过去
Everyone reacts differently to unpleasant discoveries.
每个人遇到不愉快的事 反应都不同
Some people get angry.
有些人会很生气
Save my seat.
给我留着位子
Others are admittedly a tad more dramatic.
有些人则会进入戏剧模式
Oh, my God, he's gone.
天哪 他不见了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我觉得我要吐了
I never got the chance to tell him I loved him.
我一直没机会给他说我爱他
I mean, guys, I know all about bottoming out.
我是说 朋友们 我知道跌入谷底的感觉
All right?
好吗
It wasn't long ago that I was out there,
不久之前我就跪在在外面
on my knees, praying to the gods for help.
向上帝祈求帮助
God, please! Lord!
上帝 求你了 主啊
Please, God! Please, God!
求你了 上帝 求你了 主
Bring him back. Why?
把他还给我吧 为什么
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表