I mean, for the love of God! He'll have to call you back.
我说 我的老天爷 他会给你打回去
I spend the entire day
我整天都
with patients and the entire night with her.
跟病人在一起 整晚都陪着她
I need a hideout.
我得歇一歇
You're telling me. I got this new landlady,
这还用你说 来了个新房♥东太太
boozy old broad, keeps showing up at my door
醉醺醺的老婆子 老是敞着睡衣
in an open robe and a bottle of gin. I don't want to go home.
拿着瓶杜松子酒出现在我门前 我可不想回家
Can you tell Dr. Kelso that Mr. Worthington's family
你们能告诉Kelso医生 Worthington先生的家人
transferred him from the luxury suite to a hospice, please?
把他从豪华套房♥转到了临终关怀中心吗
My God, this is beautiful.
天啊 这也太好了
Gentlemen, how's Mr. Worthington doing?
先生们 Worthington先生怎么样了
He, he's in a coma, Bob. Great.
他还昏迷着 Bob 不错
The man has the health insurance of a Tahitian prince.
他的医疗保险好的就跟个塔希提王子似的
Well, I've got to tell you, this is heaven.
我跟你说啊 这就是天堂啊
This gourmet trail mix is fantastic.
这美味的什锦果仁真是绝了
I'm tasting vanilla, cranberry,
我能尝出香草 蔓越莓
a hint of pine. That's potpourri, genius.
还有一点点菠萝 那是大杂烩啊 天才
Is that hickory?
这是山核桃吗
You should see all the sweet new toys Elliot bought.
你该看看Elliot买♥♥的那些新鲜玩意儿
It's awesome! It's like that time in college
太棒了 就像是大学时
when we got to split all of Chugski's stuff
咱们在Chugski把自己喝死之后
when he drank himself to death.
分他东西的时候
I miss you, you crazy Polish bastard.
真想你 你个疯狂的波兰混♥蛋♥
Pour some out for one's homies.
敬咱们的老朋友啊
So, how are things at the homestead? Oh, no worries.
那 你家里现在情况怎么样了 哦 不用担心
I can't feed my own baby.
我喂不了自己的宝宝
See, baby, the great thing about working at a hospital
看啊 宝贝 在医院上班的好处就是
is that we have access to all types of medical care.
咱们有各种各样的医疗帮助
Having trouble feeding your baby?
喂孩子有问题
Say hello to your lactation specialists.
快跟你的哺乳专家打招呼吧
Hi. Try tickling her lip with the nipple
你好 试着用乳♥头♥刺♥激♥她的嘴唇
to let her know it's time to eat.
好让她知道该吃饭了
Then just use your breast to lower her bottom lip.
然后就用你的胸部放低她的下嘴唇
I can't see the nipple.
我看不到乳♥头♥
Todd, get the hell out of here!
Todd 你特么给我滚出去
It's freezing in here.
冻死我了
If you'd put on a pair of pants, you'd be fine.
你要能穿上裤子就没事儿了
Hey, in my house, it's no pants, no problem.
嘿 在我家里就是不♥穿♥裤子 没有烦恼
I'm putting in a video tape.
我要看录影带了
Now, what the hell is this? It's a security camera tape.
这是什么鬼啊 这是监控录像啊
I like to count the times
我喜欢数
that Colonel Doctor goes to the bathroom
Colonel医生白天上厕所的次数
during the day and then
然后再说出
freak him out by guessing the exact number.
准确的次数好吓他一跳
And there's one.
这就一次了
Hey! Look, this clearly isn't working out.
嘿 听着 这样显然行不通
Well, I found this room, so you should go.
我找到的房♥间 该你走
Oh, okay, okay.
好 好
You know, that's just about enough, Shrek.
反正我也受够了 Shrek
What? I specifically told you
干嘛 我特别跟你强调
not to give Mr. Sandville dysopyramide.
不要给Sandville先生吃达舒平
Why would you change my orders?
你为什么改了我的处方
Well, there were two treatment options and when in doubt,
我有两个选择 当我犹豫的时候
I always go in the opposite direction of you.
我就选跟你相反的就好了
Don't do it again. So, do it again?
别再这么做了 那就 接 着 做
Look, Barbie, what you're
听着 Barbie 你不清楚的是
missing here is that you're private practice now.
你现在是个私人医生了
That means you're the enemy and I know, as a doctor,
那就是说你就是敌人了 我明白 作为医生
disease is supposed to be the enemy,
疾病才应当是敌人
but I'm giving hepatitis
但我先放过
and his band of infectious buddies a pass
肝炎还它那一系列感染弟兄
and I'm coming after you today.
今天专门来对付你
Because the bottom line is you'd rather clock out of here early
因为底线是你宁愿早早打卡下班
than run the extra mile for your patients and,
也不愿在你的病人身上多花时间
Barbie, that makes you a sellout.
Barbie 你就是个叛徒
You went 14 times total, four false alarms and one emergency.
你一共去了十四次 四次错误警报 还有一次紧急情况
Uncanny.
不可思议
I'm exhausted. Pick me up a latte.
我精疲力竭了 给我来杯拿铁
She's still not eating. None of this stuff is working.
她还是不吃 这些招都没用
We're the Turks, remember?
咱们是Turk一家 记得么
Now, if you ask me, Isabella is placing calls
在我看来 Isabella早已经拨出了电♥话♥
but no one's responding in the areola code.
但乳晕那边没有人应答
What? Those two little turkey timers
你说什么 你这两个火鸡计时器
you got there are telling me that that birdie's not done.
在告诉我火候还没有到呢
And this place is too public for me to arouse them
这么个公共地方 我没法用我那奇幻的风格
"Freaky-deaky-styley," So I'm going to have to go
给它们加大火候 所以 我只能
an alternate route.
另辟蹊径
Your dead momma had one of the fattest asses I ever seen!
你那过世的妈妈有着我见过的最大的屁♥股♥
What? Turkey's done!
什么 火候到了
She's latching. She's latching!
她吸上了 吸上了
Dr. Cox is such a jerk. I'm so sick of hearing him
Cox医生真是个混♥蛋♥ 我受够了听他说
get all righteous about private practice doctors.
关于私人医生的正义演讲了
We're the Turks! What? We're the Turks!
我们是Turk一家 我们是Turk一家
We're the Turks! What? We're the Turks!
我们是Turk一家 我们是Turk一家
We're the Turks! What? You're the Turks!
我们是Turk一家 你是Turk
That's right! We're the Turks! What? We're the Turks!
没错 我们是Turk一家 我们是Turk一家
I mean, seriously, since when does working at a hospital
我说 说真的 从什么时候开始 在医院工作
suddenly make you a better person? It's such a load of crap.
突然让你成为更好的人了 真是废话
I don't know if it's really a load of crap,
我不觉得这都是废话
it's just how you feel.
只是你的想法
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you.
不好意思 我听不清
Could you say that a little bit louder?
你能大点声儿吗
I just don't need the money, you know, like a sellout. So...
我只是不想要那钱 你明白吗 像个叛徒 所以
Wait, do you actually agree with Dr. Cox?
等会儿 你难道同意Cox医生
It doesn't take too much to send two people down a bad road.
让两个人走上岔路其实很简单
It could be a few simple words...
只是需要简单的几个单词
I guess I do.
我想是的
... or even just a little surprise waiting at home.
或者只是等在家里的小小惊喜
We're the Turks! What? We're the Turks!
我们是Turks一家 我们是Turks一家
We're the Turks! What?
我们是Turks一家
Why are you watching my baby and where's my wife?
你怎么在照看我的孩子 我老婆呢
She said she'd be back later.
她说晚点回来
J.D., have you seen Carla? Sorry, Brown Bear.
J.D. 看到Carla了吗 抱歉 棕熊熊
Hey, Mocha Cub.
你好啊 摩卡小崽
Carla just called to tell you nothing fit,
Carla刚打了电♥话♥ 告诉你她的衣服都不合身了
so she went to the mall.
所以她去商场了
Watch her.
看着她
Hey, Chuckles, if you're a doody-face, just keep walking.
嗨 Chuckles 你要是个傻叉 就继续走
It gets funnier every time, people. Hey, J.D.
越来越有意思了啊 嗨 J.D.
Hey, Elliot. Look, I know you're probably mad
好啊 Elliot 听着 我知道关于我昨天说的话
about what I said yesterday, and... I'm not mad.
你可能很生气 还有 我没生气
Well, I mean, at first I was a little mad,
实话实说 开始我有点火大
so I started power-walking
所以我就开始竞走
down Fourth Avenue. But right when I got to the place
走过了第四大道 但当我快走到
where it starts to get a little ghetto,
接近贫民区的地方
I realized you're just jealous.
我意识到了你不过是在嫉妒我
I am not jealous. Oh, please, J.D., I know you.
我没嫉妒你 哦 得了吧 J.D. 我还不了解你
Whenever you're jealous, you run your hands through your hair
每次你嫉妒的时候 你就用手指穿过头发
and then you smell them.
然后闻手指
I do not.
我没有
Okay, resist smelling that coconut goodness
好的 不要去闻轻抚发丝
that caresses your tresses. Don't do it.
带来的椰子味道 不要
Whatever.
随便了
Pina colada!
椰香朗姆味儿啊
I think these would go great with that shirt.
我觉得这些很配那件T恤
Why don't you go try them on?
你去试试吧
Why were you just helping that guy?
为什么你要帮那个人啊
These pants and this shirt
这裤子和上衣
are the only things I have left that fit me
是唯一我现在穿着合身的了
and everyone keeps mistaking me for an employee.
每个人都把我错认为营业员了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表