I have a request.
我有个诉求
I do not want to hear any more about a college scholarship fund.
我可不想再听什么大学奖学金基金了
Stop filling your children's heads with nonsense.
别再往你们孩子的脑袋里灌输废话了
Pull them out of high school
让他们赶快从高中退学
and teach them a trade like plumbing or undertaking.
教教他们通水管或者下殡
None of us here even have kids,
我们中没人有孩子
except for Margo and she sold hers.
除了Margo 不过她把孩子卖♥♥了
We want a dental plan. Dental is for old people.
我们想要口腔保险 老人才要口腔保险
You young bucks have years
你们这些年轻人还得
before you have to worry about your choppers.
好几年才用操心你们吃饭的家伙呢
One, two...
1 2
Lovely. No.
真不错 那也不行
Rudy, did you tear an actual tooth out of your head?
Rudy 你真从嘴里拔了颗牙啊
We're all faking it, man. What are you...
我们都是假的 兄弟 你怎么
Okay, don't worry. You know what?
算了 别担心 你猜怎么着
I've got a jar of monkey
我在工作台那有一罐子
teeth in my workbench. What's that, molar?
猴子牙齿 那是啥 臼齿吗
We're gonna be all right.
你会没事的
Man, we got smoked.
兄弟 咱输惨了
That's what we get for playing a bunch of G's from the hood.
这就是和黑老大们打球的下场
Those guys are Indian.
他们是印度人
So, Rajesh isn't one of those cool,
这么说 Rajesh不是个酷酷的
black-only names like, "Anfernee"?
像Anfernee一样仅限黑人用的名字吗
No, Rajesh is like "Steve" In India.
不是 Rajesh就像印度的Steve
Yeah.
这样啊
Why are we stopping?
咱们为什么停下了
You always buy me a cotton candy after the game
你总在赛后给我买♥♥个棉花糖
to celebrate my good sportsmanship.
来庆祝我的运动精神
Yeah, well, you know what?
好吧 你猜怎么着
I can't be buying you stuff all the time.
我不能一直给你买♥♥东西
Yeah, well, I'm very close to a tantrum.
是吗 我可马上要发脾气了
Could you guys look at my shoulder? I tweaked it pretty good.
你俩能帮我看看肩膀吗 我扭得挺严重的
Come on, Vijay.
拜托 Vijay
First you dunk on me and yell, "Who's your bitch?"
你先是扣了我的篮 还呛声 "谁是你的小婊砸"
Now you want free medical advice?
现在你又想要免费的医疗建议
How did I not know these guys were Indian?
我怎么就没看出来这些家伙是印度人呢
I'll give you 20 bucks.
我给你们20块钱
I'm sorry, my friend, but that's just unethical.
我很抱歉 朋友 但是这个太不符合职业道德了
Done and done.
一手交钱一手看病
Who's the new guy?
新来的家伙是谁
This is Dr. Kershnar from my practice.
他是我诊所里的Kershnar医生
Elliot Reid, I was telling you about, you remembered.
Elliot Reid 我跟你提过的 你记得的
Give her a wave. Attaboy. So...
跟她摆摆手 好孩子 那么
Look, as a doctor,
听着 作为一个医生
I know that you're gonna be tempted to want to treat yourself,
我知道 你会想要给自己看病的
and I just want you to know that's not gonna fly with me.
但我只想你知道 这在我这儿是行不通的
Understood. Great.
了解 很好
Now, I believe that surgery
现在 我相信
on your abdominal aortic aneurism's gonna be too aggressive.
腹部主动脉瘤手术对你来说将会很强劲
I'd like to start you on 25 grams of Lopressor.
我想先给你用25克氢氯♥噻♥嗪♥片
Don't you mean 25 milligrams? There, see?
你确定不是想说25毫克 看吧
You're already trying to treat yourself. That was a test.
你这就想自己治自己了 我就是想考考你
But 25 grams would kill me. I know.
但是25克会要我的命的 我知道
But it's still a test. Fine.
那只是个小测试 好吧
From now on, you're the doctor.
从现在开始 你是医生 你说的算
All right, relax. You're fine. Just ice it when you get home.
没事 放松 你没事的 回家后用冰敷一下就行了
Zoom?
看吧
Put that away, Turk! That's back-alley money!
快收起来 Turk 那是黑钱
Relax. Hey!
放松点 嘿
I'll give you 20 bucks if you check out my rash.
你给我看看疹子 我给你20块钱
I'm sorry, Cotton Candy Man,
很抱歉 棉花糖君
but unlike my friend here,
和我朋友不同
I have no interest in being sued for...
我可不想被起诉 就因为
Do I smell blue? Just added the dye.
我是不是闻到蓝色棉花糖了 刚加的色素
You crafty, crafty man! That is fluffing up nicely.
你个滑头 卷的真漂亮啊
Hey, give me some money. I'm jonesing for some C-squared.
嘿 给我点钱 我要买♥♥个大棉花糖解馋
You don't want my "Back-alley money," Do you?
你可不想要我的黑钱 对吧
You heartless bastard.
你个铁石心肠的混♥蛋♥
All right, let's see your disgusting rash.
好吧 让我看看你恶心的疹子吧
It's probably just eczema. One blue, please.
大概只是湿疹 请给我个蓝的
I'd like to see the blueberry again.
我想再看看蓝莓的
Blueberries taste fresh.
蓝莓的尝起来很新鲜
Hint of lemon zest. I'm intrigued.
有股柠檬味 成功引起我的兴趣了
And, unfortunately, processed flour. No, thank you.
但不幸的是 面粉加工过 不要了 谢谢
Let me try your carrot.
让我尝尝胡萝卜的
I have a non-fat latte with room for schnapps for Janitor?
无奶油加烈酒的拿铁咖啡 哪位是Janitor(清洁员)
Yep. Thank you.
这儿呢 谢了
Nice braces. Yeah.
牙套不错 是的
You're not worried about the spider monkeys?
你不担心蜘蛛猿吗
Spider monkeys?
蜘蛛猿
Spider monkeys see intricate metalwork as a display of dominance.
蜘蛛猿把复杂的金属制品看为权力象征
It's a threat to them. They tear your eyes out.
牙套对他们来说是种威胁 他们会把你的眼睛揪出来
Well, I'm just psyched this place is paying for them.
好吧 我只是很高兴这里有口腔保险 不用我付钱
You get dental?
你有口腔保险
So, Dr. Turner said that I am a very talented young physician.
那个 Turner医生说我是个非常有天赋的年轻医师
Jordan said I'm the only man she ever wants to have sex with.
Jordan还说 我是唯一一个她想爱爱的男人呢
Aren't we sharing fantastic lies
咱们不是在分享 自己由于
we choose to believe for personal reasons?
私人原因而选择相信的美丽谎言吗
He's actually a very deferential patient.
事实上 他是个非常恭顺的病人
Instead of surgery, I'm treating his AAA with drugs.
我现在用药物来治疗他的腹部主动脉瘤 而不动手术
Dope!
笨蛋
I think Dr. Chatterbox there scheduled him for surgery.
我猜那边的那位话痨医师为他预订了手术
What the hell, Kersh?
怎么回事 Kersh
I don't care if we had extra coffee money left over,
我不管咱们是否有多余的咖啡钱剩下
I don't feel right taking that guy's cash.
我总觉得拿那个家伙的钱不对
Dude, stop stressing. See you later.
兄弟 别那么大压力 再会
Is anybody planning on emptying that?
有没有人要倒垃圾
Sometimes everything you
有时你需要知道的
need to know is on the side of a coffee cup.
一切都在咖啡杯旁
"Never underestimate those around you for they may betray you. "
"永远不要小瞧周围的人 因为他们有可能背叛你"
Greetings, customer! What can I get you?
你好啊 客人 你想要点什么
"They may deceive you."
"他们可能会欺骗你"
And here we are.
都在这儿呢
Even though Kershnar's signature is on the chart,
尽管Kershnar医生的签名在表格里
this is the gentleman who ordered the surgery.
这个才是幕后要求手术的先生
No, he didn't. Tell him.
不 他没有 快告诉他
What would you like me to say?
你想让我说什么
I'm just gonna go ahead and tip myself for calling this one.
我这就马上为告发这件事而给自己小费
Thank you, me!
谢谢你啊 我自己
"In the end, those same
"最后 这些人
people will make you wish you'd never met them. "
将让你后悔遇到过他们"
Maybe that wasn't just a rash on Cotton Candy Man.
也许棉花糖君身上的不是疹子
I didn't tell Kim about how I most likely ruined my career
我没告诉Kim 我因为给棉花糖君误诊
by misdiagnosing the Cotton Candy Man.
差点毁了自己的前程
I don't like to be a burden to the people I care about.
我不想成为自己关心的人的负担
Turk, I need you and I need you now.
Turk 我需要你 现在就需要你
Isabella, this is the man
Isabella 你将来得和
you'll be competing with for your father's love.
这个男人争夺你老爸的宠爱
Goochy-goochy-goo. Turk, now!
咕哧咕嗤咕 Turk 现在
Baby, he's using his emergency tone.
宝贝 他用的是紧急事件语调
Go ahead, I have to feed her anyway.
尽管去吧 反正我也得喂她了
My breasts are so sore. I wish I could just give you formula.
我的胸好酸啊 真希望能喂你喝奶粉
Formula's bad for the baby. Boob milk's healthier.
奶粉对孩子不好 人奶更健康些
His rash was probably purpura
他的疹子可能是由
from disseminated intravascular coagulopathy,
弥散性血管内凝血病引起的紫癜
and I missed it, Turk. I'm screwed.
我却没看出来 Turk 我完蛋了
Okay, you go in there and take care of things. I'll...
好吧 你进去处理 我就
I'll just stand out here
我就站在外面
and think about all the things I'll miss about being a doctor.
想想那些当我不能当医生时会怀念的事
The light cotton outfits, the free gauze.
轻巧的纯棉外衣 免费纱布
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表