第六季 第十八集
实习医生风云
This saliva-heavy display was because
这场舌战表演是因为
Keith was going out of town for a few days.
Keith要出城几天
Come on, Elliot. Let me just borrow it for the weekend.
拜托嘛 Elliot 就让我借一个周末嘛
I promise I'll bring it back.
我保证会带回来的
No, I need it. Now, go.
不行 我还要用呢 快走吧
Whenever he goes away, he always wants to take my tushie.
每次他出差 他都想带上我的小屁屁
Why doesn't he just do what I did when we were dating?
他怎么不学学我呢 咱俩约会的时候
Wait until you fall asleep naked and take a picture of it.
我总是等你裸睡以后照个照片
Did you actually do that? No!
你真的那样做了吗 没啦
It's my screensaver.
是我的屏保哟
Whenever we're apart, I always get so bummed.
每次我俩要分开 我都感觉好郁闷
Well, then let's get you cheered up, huh?
让我给你打打气吧 如何
Look what I just bought in the back of Boys' Life,
看我在<男孩生活>后面买♥♥了啥
Spider-Man goggles.
蜘蛛侠护目镜
Still gloomy? Let's put on the wipers.
还是不清楚吗 打开雨刷吧
Nothing?
不好笑吗
Dr. Beardface!
大胡子医生
Let's see if he wants to play Macaroni.
看看他想不想玩"通心粉"
How do you play?
怎么玩
One-nothing, your turn.
一比零 该你了
Playing Macaroni was much
玩通心粉
more fun than dealing with a hypochondriac.
比处理疑难病人好玩多了
I have chest tinglies.
我的胸口刺痛
Lloyd, you're 40 years old and you're a delivery man,
Lloyd 你四十岁了 是个送快递的
so you should be suffering from a pretty severe case
所以你最严重的病应该是
of the where-did-I-go-wrongsies,
我是不是送错地方啦
but other than that, you're fine.
除了那个 你没其他毛病
I ran every test.
所有试验我都做了
There's nothing wrong with you.
你啥毛病也没有
But the pain starts here
但是疼痛从这里开始
and then it goes along, and then skips this area,
然后一直过来 然后跳过这个区域
and then starts hurting again here,
然后又在这里开始疼
and then, of course, there's the tinglies.
然后 当然了 还有刺痛
I'm gonna head out now, Lloyd.
我要出去了 Lloyd
Doctor. Doctor.
医生 医生
I call next on Macaroni.
下次玩通心粉喊上我
He plays?
他也会玩吗
Dr. Kelso, would you mind using your gum
Kelso医生 介不介意用你的口香糖
to show Elliot your mad 'oni skills?
给Elliot秀一下你的通心粉神技
Man, he's good.
天 他太厉害了
You know, you really cheered me up today.
你今天真的让我很开心
God, I feel like we haven't really hung out all year.
天哪 感觉我们今年都没怎么好好一起玩呢
I really miss it. I know.
我好怀念 我知道
Well, your boyfriend's out of town. Let's hang out tonight.
既然你的男友出城了 今晚咱俩一起玩吧
Oh, I'd love to, but I've got
我也想 但是
dinner with the partners and I've got to work late.
我得和合伙人一起吃晚饭 还得加班
Oh, that's too bad.
太糟糕了
Since I was checking out that kid's awesome plastic cow,
因为我一直盯着那个孩子的超赞塑料奶牛
I saw Elliot's friend first.
我先看到了Elliot的朋友
Elliot?
Elliot
Melody? Oh, my God!
Melody 噢 我的天哪
And just like that, they regressed
就这样 她俩一下子倒♥退♥成
to the two 19-year-old sorority sisters they had once been.
昔日的两个十九岁的联谊会的姐♥妹♥们♥
Dude, we should get out of here before they look our way.
伙计 趁她们没往这边看咱们赶紧跑
Why?
为啥
There's only one way to stop them!
只有一个办法能阻止她们
Show them the picture of Izzy!
给她们看Izzy的照片
Go! Go!
上 上
Must show picture!
快给看照片
Girls?
姑娘们
Oh, my God, it's so good to see you. Yeah, it's been a while.
噢天哪 见到你太开心了 是啊 好久不见了
Good work. Hey.
干的好 嘿
Hey, no, I lost mine.
嘿 别啊 我的丢了
Thank you, Jerry.
谢谢你 Jerry
Hey, what's the deal with Elliot's friend?
嘿 Elliot的朋友是怎么回事
Break her down for me, C-Bear.
给我分♥析♥一下她 小熊熊
Okay, check it out.
好 听着
She and Elliot went to college together, right?
她和Elliot一起上的大学 对吧
Welcome to Turk's Booty Breakdown.
欢迎来到Turk的美女大分♥析♥
J.D., I gotta tell you, I'm a huge fan of this chick.
J.D. 我得告诉你 我可爱死这个小妞了
She seems smart, fun,
她看起来聪明 有趣
and she's got a little bit of a wild streak.
而且还有一丝丝的野性
Smack it and I'll do a fake sexy "Ooh" For you.
打我的小屁屁 我就给你来个性感的呻♥吟♥
Boys...
伙计们
Count it!
加分哟
Zagat.有32年历史的负责收集消费者对全球酒店.餐厅.购物和其他场所的评价的杂♥志♥
Melody works as a hotel reviewer for Zagat,
Melody是Zagat的酒店评分员
has green eyes, perfect feet, if you're into that.
绿色双眸 完美的玉足 如果你喜欢玩脚的话
And here's the best part. Tell them!
最棒的是 告诉他们
戒指
没有
I'm single.
我是单身哟
Boo-yah!
啊哈
Bus Driver Dance us home.
一起跳公车司机舞吧
Driving, driving, passenger on.
开呀 开呀 乘客快上
Driving, driving, passenger on. Yeah!
开呀 开呀 乘客快上 耶
Why don't people dance the Bus Driver anymore?
为啥人们都不跳公车司机舞了呢
Because it's not a real dance.
因为那就不是种真正的舞
For us honkeys, it's a very important dance.
对我们白人来说 那可是个重要的舞啊
Driving, driving, inside the bus.
开呀 开呀 坐公车
Anyway, I know it's hard to believe,
总之 我知道这很难相信
but when I first got to college, I was a little bit of a...
但是我上大学的时候 我有点
Dork? Geek?
呆 傻
Good-time Sally who gave it away for free?
人尽可夫的傻大姐
I was the tramp, you old bitch.
我才是放荡的那个好不好 你个老贱♥人♥
Liking her.
喜欢她
You were so much fun.
你实在太有意思了
You know how Mel got around campus?
你们知道Mel怎么逛校园吗
She'd just jump on some random dude's back
她随便挑个男生跳到人家背上
and then make him take her wherever she wanted to go.
然后让他背着她到处跑
Oh, remember that time I made you do that with Grill Face?
记得那次我让你跳到"烧烤脸"身上吗
Yes!
当然
Come on, do it! Just pick a guy.
快点嘛 来吧 挑个人
Go on! Okay.
上吧 好吧
Let's go!
我们走
I mean, before that happened,
那件事之前
Grill Face's name was just Steve.
"烧烤脸"的名字其实是Steve
Yeah.
是啊
Why does this bed sheet have two holes in it?
为啥床单上有两个洞
That's on me. Sometimes at night I haunt pediatrics.
我的错 晚上我偶尔去小儿科闹鬼
Yo, Mickhead, incoming.
喂 Mickhead 接着
That is a double-bypass heart
病人心脏双重搭桥
patient with a ruptured spleen on the side.
同时脾脏撕裂
Hot damn.
厉害
How come you don't ever give me any of the good surgeries?
你为啥从来不给我点好手术呢
I could do a bypass like... Done!
我可以嗖的一下就做好搭桥手术
Now, Gumball, that's hardly the point.
光头强 那不是问题重点
The older surgical attendings around here are warriors.
这里老的外科主治医生都像是斗士
Hell, if I screw with Mickhead,
我要是敢和Mickhead搞鬼
he'll send me every bowel obstruction he gets.
他会把每个肠梗阻病人都扔给我
You, on the other hand,
你嘛 另一方面
you're just not formidable enough to have ever earned my respect.
你还没可怕到让我觉得值得尊敬
I don't even know why I'm speaking with you.
我都不知道我为啥要和你废话
In fact, I'm going to stop
事实上 不论我在说啥
talking right in the middle of whatever I'm...
我都准备停下了
Come on, Dr. Cox, hook me up.
不要啊 Cox医生 帮帮忙嘛
You want a patient?
你想要病人吗
Enjoy.
享受吧
Hey, weren't we in an air band together?
嘿 我们是不是一起参加过空气乐团
Maybe.
也许把
I think so.
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表