第六季 第十七集
实习医生风云
内科主任
Robert Kelso医学博士
Lately, people around here were happier than usual.
近来 这里的人们都比以往更加开心
Elliot, because she had finally said those three magic words.
Elliot 因为她终于说出了那三个充满魔力的字眼
I love you.
我爱你
Todd, because he had finally found his true calling as a doctor.
Todd 因为他最终发现了他作为一名医生的使命
So, what's up with plastic surgery?
今天的整形手术怎么样啊
Dude, it's amazing.
老兄 超棒的
Just when you think you can't see another great pair of boobs,
当你觉得你不会再看到特别赞的胸部的时候
you see an awesome dong.
你就看到一条巨根了
And Dr. Kelso was giddy
Kelso医生特别开心
because it was the first Monday of the month.
因为这是每月的第一个周一
And today, nothing could dampen his spirits,
在今天 任何事情都不会扫了他的兴
not even a grieving family.
甚至连一个悲痛的家庭也不会
I am so sorry for your loss.
对于你失去的亲人我深表哀悼
He was a fighter right till the end.
他是个勇士斗争到了最后
We did everything we could.
我们已经尽力了
See, today was the day the hypodermic needles arrived.
今天皮下注射针到货了
Happy Needle Day, Lloyd. And to you, sir.
注射针节快乐 Lloyd 你也是 先生
And thanks for sending down an extra set of hands.
多谢你派人来帮忙
I'm a lawyer.
我可是个律师
I still don't understand why you get so excited over needles.
我还是不明白为什么你会对注射针这么兴奋
Thanks to a delightful decimal error
多亏了20年前泽菲尔医药公♥司♥的
made 20 years ago by the good folks at Zeffer Pharmaceuticals,
诸位优秀员工们犯的一个美妙的小数点错误
each month, Sacred Heart gets $50,000 worth
每个月 圣心医院都以极低极低的
of hypodermic needles for the low, low price of $50.
50美元的价格拿到价值5万美元的针头
That's it.
终于好了
I can't feel my arms.
我的胳膊没知觉了
Now, Lloyd, given your past history as a dirt bag junkie,
Lloyd 鉴于你之前吸毒的经历
I have to ask.
我得确认一下
Did you take any of Uncle Bob's needles?
你有没有偷拿大叔的针头
No, sir. I don't use needles anymore.
没有 先生 我已经不再用针管注射了
Oh, so you finally got clean? No. Sign here.
噢 那你终于戒掉了 没 在这儿签字
This is a straw, Lloyd.
这是根吸管 Lloyd
Doctor Reid! I have a package for you.
Reid医生 有你的快递
It's addressed to your home, but since you're here...
地址写的是你家 但是既然你人在这里
Lloyd, I wanted that delivered to my house because it's private
Lloyd 我想让它寄到家是因为这是隐私
and it'll be embarrassing for me to open it here at the hospital.
要我在医院拆这个包裹是很丢人的
We can't. We have to.
我们不能这样做 我们不得不这么做
Wait.
等一下
You're talking about opening someone else's mail.
我们正在讨论的是私拆别人的包裹
I think we should stop for a moment
我觉得我们应该暂停一下
and consider the ethical implications here.
好好思考一下伦理道德的问题
All done.
搞定
Keith, I'm home.
Keith 我回来了
Hey, Dr. Reid.
嘿 Reid医生
We accidentally opened your package and felt so guilty,
我们不小心拆开了你的包裹 觉得很内疚
we came by to install your
所以特意过来帮你
"Slide and Glide Stripper Pole."
安装"滑来滑去钢管"
How did you get in here?
你们怎么进来的
Hot cookies, anyone?
新鲜出炉的饼干 有人要吃吗
Keith!
Keith
Do you know how hard it is to install those things?
你知道装这些东西有多难吗
Just be grateful.
知足一点吧
You guys are gonna love this!
你们会爱死这东西的
Oh, yeah!
噢 没错
Why did he take off his shirt? I don't know, Keith.
他为什么把上衣脱了 我不知道 Keith
I have a small, non-fat latte for Dr. Dorian.
Dorian医生的小杯脱脂拿铁好了
What the hell, Long-Face? We were here first.
搞什么 苦瓜脸 我们先来的
Yeah, but Dr. D's the king.
是没错 但D医生是这里的王者
I didn't ask to be special, it just kind of happened.
我可没要求特殊待遇 它就这么自然而然发生了
Still, after six years of being the star around here,
但当了6年这里的主角之后
I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like
我忍♥不住会想
if the spotlight were on
如果聚光灯是照在
some of my supporting players for a change.
一些配角演员身上会是什么样
Jumbo coffee for Todd.
Todd的特大杯咖啡
Everything's jumbo on the Todd.
Todd身上的一切都是特大的哦
It doesn't matter that he's a dude.
对方是男的也无所谓
People should know you're well-endowed.
世人都应该了解你身吊巨根
Cappuccino for Jordan. Give me that.
Jordan的卡布奇诺 给我
Now, let's see who I can sit with
看看我要和谁坐一起
that will drive me the least insane.
能将我的抓狂程度降到最低
Definitely not.
绝对不是他
Oh, what a sweet moment.
噢 多么甜蜜的一刻
I should ruin it.
我要去毁了它
Stop that!
停下
We're on me now.
现在焦点在我身上
Extra hot tea for Ted.
Ted的特别烫的茶
You didn't give your cardboard sleeve.
你没给我隔热套
Still, don't rock the boat. You don't want people staring.
算了 还是别自找麻烦了 你可不想被别人注视
Besides, how hot can it be?
再说了 能有多烫
Holy mother of God!
圣母玛利亚啊
Huge mistake, huge mistake!
大错特错 大错特错
Just keep moving. No one saw that.
继续走 没人看到
Kelso.
是Kelso
What's going on?
怎么了
Hey, maybe it's the surprise party
嘿 可能是你期待了
you've been waiting for your whole life.
一辈子的惊喜派对
Just play it cool, Teddy-boy.
要淡定 小阿飞
The party man is here!
派对主角来喽
It's not a surprise party, Ted.
这不是惊喜派对 Ted
It'll never be.
永远不会有的
Nurse Espinosa and her chiquita nursitas are here
Espinosa护士和她的美女同事们
because they want more dinero.
来这儿要求涨薪
Dr. Kelso and his racism.
Kelso医生种族歧视
We're not asking for much, just the basic cost-of-living raise.
我们的要求并不过分 只是最基本的涨薪
No chance, pink pants.
不可能的 小妞儿们
Sir, the last thing we need is a strike.
先生 我们最不希望发生的就是罢♥工♥
They'll never do it, Ted.
他们永远不会的 Ted
A strike would hurt the patients.
罢♥工♥会影响到病人
See, that's their biggest weakness.
那是她们最大的弱点
They care about the patients.
她们关心病人
This isn't over, Dr. Kelso.
这事儿没完呢 Kelso医生
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Scram.
是啊 是啊 快走吧
Sir, they aren't asking for much,
先生 她们要的又不多
and the little things can make a big difference.
一点点小恩惠就能产生巨大的变化
I know I'd be a lot happier with some extra cash,
像我就会开心得多 如果有多一些钱
or friend,
或者朋友
or hair.
或者头发
How would your life be any different if you had hair?
就算你有了头发 你的生活能有什么变化
Don't worry, baby. You'll get your turn.
别着急 宝贝儿 会轮到你的
Which conditioner are you going to buy?
你要买♥♥哪种护发素
Too many choices!
太多种选择了
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
No!
不要
Why do I have hair?
我为什么要长头发
Why do I have hair?
为什么要长头发
Why?
为什么
I wonder if they'd still do me after I buried Mom.
我想知道在我亲手埋了我妈之后她们还会要我吗
Rounds sucked today. I know.
今天的巡房♥糟透了 就是
Dr. Wen didn't set me up once.
温医生从来没陷害过我
He never said "Bone," "Organ" Or "Suction."
他从来不说"骨头" "器官"或者"抽吸"
I mean, I did what I could with "Carpal tunnel,"
说"腕管"的时候我已经尽力了
but I don't think people got
但我不认为大家
that I was using that as a metaphor for vagina.
理解了我是用它在比喻阴♥道♥
No, Todd, I'm talking about
不 Todd 我说的是
when that intern asked me about cardiovascular instabilities.
那个实习生问我心血管不稳定的事情
Dude, I've got to tell you, man... TODD: Turk's bummed.
兄弟 我必须得告诉你 Turk现在很低落
He definitely needs a high-five, but which one?
他绝对需要一个击掌 但哪种好呢
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表