第六季 第三集
【实习医生风云】
It was a day of discovery.
真是充满新发现的一天
I discovered that I could sex my pregnant girlfriend into a coma.
我发现我可以把我怀孕的女友"干"昏
Nice!
太棒了
Carla discovered that her baby
Carla发现 不只她的宝宝
wasn't the only one who loved breast-feeding.
喜欢她的母乳
Are you hungry, sweetie?
你饿了吗 亲爱的
I could eat.
我还吃得下
Dr. Kelso discovered change was not always welcome.
Kelso医生发现改变不总是受欢迎的
A coffee place in a hospital?
医院里设个喝咖啡的地方
What's next, Bob, an ice cream parlor in the morgue?
接下来又要闹哪样 Bob 在停尸间设个冰淇淋会客厅吗
Admittedly, not a horrible idea,
得承认这是个不赖的注意
seeing that the freezers are already down there.
那些"冰棍"早就在下面了
Plus, it'll be a perfect place for kids.
再说 那里最适合孩子不过了
One of our famous vanilla malteds definitely takes the sting
吃一个我们有名的香草麦芽冰淇淋吧 绝对能
out of having to identify
让你忘记 刚刚确认自己烧成
the freshly-charred remains of your father.
碳棒的父亲的尸体残骸所造成的创伤
Nobody else seems to mind.
似乎没人会介意
I should have worn sun block.
我应该涂防晒的
Did you get tickets yet?
你买♥♥票了吗
Ah, another one!
啊 又开了一家
Now I'm at the end of both lines.
现在我在两队的队尾
Still, the best discovery
当然 最伟大的发现
was learning that someone I
还是 得知一个我给断药的
drummed out of medicine had landed on his feet.
病人已经痊愈了
Frontsies! Cabbage!
插队 小麻你好啊
Hey, Dr. D!
嘿 D医生
That's what we call, "Cabbage-tastic."
这就是我们所谓的"一等货"
Oh, I love this job.
哦 我爱死这工作了
I screw up, nobody gets hurt except Cindy.
我弄砸的话 受伤的也只有Cindy而已
I scalded her pretty bad with some steamed milk.
我用蒸汽牛奶把她给烫伤了 还很严重
You could see the bone.
你都能看到骨头
How about a second of that dynamite ape impression?
再表演一次那个非同凡响的猴子模仿秀怎么样
I'm sorry, Cindy.
我很抱歉 Cindy
Once he's in monkey mode you can't stop him.
他一旦进入猴子模式 你就阻止不了他了
But who would want to, right? Cheers.
但是又有谁想阻止他啊 对吧 再见了
Hey, Kim.
嘿 Kim
Just checking to see if your socks are back on
就是想看看你的袜子穿回去没有
since I knocked them off last night.
因为我昨晚把它们都震撼掉了
Hello!
哎呀
What am I doing? You're the mother of my child.
我究竟在干什么 你可是我的孩儿他妈
That is so tacky.
这也太没教养了
And so is this. Way to hit that, playah!
轮到我说了 "干"得漂亮 强手
All right! Zoom. Zoom! Zoom.
行了 够了啊 够了 够了
So sorry. Relax, it's just sex.
太对不起了 放松点 只是爱爱而已
We should be able to talk about it.
没什么不能谈的
I'm not telling Isabella she's got a vagina till she turns 18.
Isabella不到18岁 我是不会告诉她 她有个"小妹妹"的
That's gonna be an awkward birthday party.
到时候她的生日聚会可得尴了个尬的了
Do not tell my daughter she has a vagina! I'm serious.
不许告诉我女儿她有"小妹妹" 我是认真的
It may have already come up.
我可能已经说完了
Kim, J.D. Tells us you're looking around town for a new job.
Kim J.D.跟我们说你正在四处找新工作
Yeah, I just don't think the
是啊 我只是觉得现在的
department head here is ever gonna promote me.
主任不太可能会提拔我
Why?
为啥啊
Dr. Lemke, you're gonna love this.
Lemke医生 你会大爱这个的
We're a husband and wife piano-playing team,
我们是夫妻钢琴演奏组
only I have no hands.
不过我没长手
With my head. How great is that?
用头的 多棒啊
This is my wife, Sally.
这位是我妻子Sally
She lost her thumbs last month
上个月我们的宠物科莫多巨蜥Mroty
when our pet Komodo dragon, Morty, got out of his cage.
逃出笼子的时候 把她的大拇指都咬掉了
On the bright side, you have beautiful nubs.
往好处看 剩下的指节挺漂亮的
A tip jar? Really?
小费罐 真的假的
So, what am I supposed to do, just duke you my change
我该怎么做 就因为你往咖啡豆里倒热水了
because you poured hot water through beans?
我就得把零钱给你
Well, I tell you what, my friend,
好吧 听我说 朋友
unless you're also planning on giving me
除非你打算给我
a complimentary reach-around with my beverage,
免费来杯赠饮
I'm afraid the answer is, yeah, no!
不然我的回答就只能是 好啊 才怪
Here's a novel idea.
我有个新想法
Why don't you go fetch me a very large cup of coffee
为啥你不给我拿杯超大号♥的咖啡
with so damn many fake
加一大堆假糖
sugars in it that the coffee itself gets cancer?
假到咖啡都要得癌症了
Guys, guys, I've got a good one. Is it me or does someone...
大伙儿 大伙儿 我想到一个梗 就我一人儿 还是某人
...someone need to switch to decaf?
某人需要换成脱因咖啡了
Lay off of Elliot. She doesn't watch as much old TV as we do.
放过Elliot吧 她不像我们 经常看老电视剧
You actually stood up for me.
你居然为我辩护
But now I'm forced to ask,
但是现在我不得不问
"Who are you and what have you done with Turk?"
"你谁啊 你把真的Turk怎么了"
Stop finishing my awesome jokes! Oh, my god.
不许再抢接我的绝妙笑话了 我的天啊
She's so beautiful. Can I hold her?
她太美了 我能抱抱吗
That's up to Turk.
这得由Turk决定
He's kind of paranoid about people dropping her.
他有点神经过敏 怕别人把孩子摔了
Yeah, you've got decent hands. Go ahead.
耶 你有双好手 抱吧
I get her first because we're best friends.
我最先抱的 因为我和孩儿他爸是最好的朋友
Elliot. Ted, give it!
Elliot Ted 把孩子给我
I'm next.
我是下一个
What? You drop everything.
什么 你拿啥掉啥
When do...
什么时候
Besides now.
除了现在
Look, come on, it is a human life.
听着 拜托 这关乎人命
I'll focus. Give it to me. Right here.
我会集中精神的 来吧 这儿呢
Wait, one moresie!
等等 再来一次
So, Carla, how much time do you think you'll take off?
那个 Carla 你觉得你还要休多久啊
Look at this little angel. I may never go back to work.
看看这个小天使 我也许干脆不工作了
I heard suckling.
我听到吮吸声
So, you're having chest pains, Mr. Turner.
那个 你胸口疼 Turner先生
Actually, it's Dr. Turner.
实际上 是Turner医生才对
You look like someone I used to date.
你长得像我约会过的某个人
I had a brief "Older guy" Jones,
我有过"恋老情节"
but now I'm with someone more age-appropriate
但是现在 我处的对象可没年龄问题了
and I'm like, "What was I thinking?"
而且 想起以前 我就"我当初脑袋进水了"的感觉
We are disgusting.
我们都很恶心人
Yeah, but for some reason, I was curious.
是啊 但是不知为何 我就是对你们很好奇
Anyhoo, we'll just run the usual tests. Sounds good.
总而言之吧 咱们还是常规检查吧 听起来不错
Dr. Turner seems like a nice guy and he's hot.
Turner医生看起来人不错 而且还好性感啊
You know, like if you left Brad Pitt out in the sun forever.
就像你把Brad Pitt 永远放到太阳底下 就会变成那样
Stop it, Elliot, it took
省省吧 Elliot 你花了
you months to get over that old man fetish.
好几个月才摆脱"恋老症"
Blondie, he is private practice.
金毛 他是私人诊所的
Those guys are cocky jackasses
这些家伙都是骄傲自大的
who don't give two shakes
混球 不可一世
about anybody else's opinion but their own.
只在乎自己的想法
They're...They're me, with one addendum, they're whores.
他们就像我 外加一点 他们都是娼妇
And I'm not talking about
而且还不是
the good kind of whores, like my ex-wife.
那种好娼妇 像我前妻那种的
They're whores for money.
他们是只认钱的娼妇
Is that a tip jar? Look.
那个是小费罐吗 听着
I'm figuring if those lumps
我想 如果楼下咖啡店的那些
down at the coffee shop can have one, I can, too.
傻瓜能有小费罐 我也能
Listen to me, you may like Turner right now,
听着 你现在也许喜欢Turner
but he is a doctor and doctors make terrible patients.
但是他是个医生 医生可当不了好病人
Sooner or later, they all try to treat themselves.
迟早 他们会想自己治自己的
Perry, a quick word... Bobbo, no time!
Perry 问个问题 没时间
Gotta go tell Mr. Clancy that his tumor is benign.
得去告诉Clancy先生 他的肿瘤是良性的
Is that not exciting?
多让人兴奋啊
Should be worth a finsky. What do you think?
应该值个五块钱 你觉得呢
Where the hell did you all come from? Sneak attack.
你们他妈的是打哪来的 偷袭
You can put your shoes on again, guys, nice work.
大伙儿把鞋穿上吧 做的不错
Dr. Kelso, as spokesman for the support staff of this hospital,
Kelso医生 作为这家医院后勤人员的发言人
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表