既然Keith还没回来
maybe we could use that rain check tonight and hang out.
也许我们今晚可以一起出去玩玩了
Yeah.
好
Thanks, I'd like that.
谢谢 我很愿意
Cool.
酷
Boo.
卟
That can't be good.
肯定没好事
Look, in this world, when you're trying to settle a score,
听着 在这个世界上 当你想扳回一局的时候
there's things you can do and things you cannot do.
有些事你可以做 有些事你不能做
Under no circumstances can you ever perform unnecessary surgery
任何情况下 你都不可以为了甩掉一个烦人的病人
just to unload an annoying patient.
而给他做不必要的手术
Did I get drunk last night and send you an email
我昨晚喝醉了给你发邮件
asking for your opinion about what I did?
让你评价我的行为了吗
I don't know. I didn't check.
我不知道 我没看
Dr. Turkleberry, can you please explain to me
Turkleberry 你可以给我解释一下
why you performed surgery on that patient?
你为什么要给那个病人动手术吗
Better yet, you can tell
更好的是 今天晚些时候
it to the ethics committee later on today.
你可以解释给道德委员会听
Maybe they'll just slap you with a suspension,
也许他们只会让你停职
instead of taking away your license.
而不会吊销你的执照
That night, Elliot and I went out, just the two of us.
那晚 Elliot和我出去了 就我们俩
Okay, how many beers?
好吧 多少啤酒
I'd say about eight before she would do you.
要我说嘛 要八瓶啤酒她才会上你
Yeah, it was just like old times.
对 跟往日一样
Hello, Elliot.
你好啊 Elliot
Hit that thing. It stops like that all the time.
敲一下 它总是突然就停了
Hey, I'm the Fonz.
嘿 我是Fonz
Did he see that? No.
他看到了吗 没
Good. Elliot, we're adults now.
好吧 Elliot 我们都是成年人了
I don't want to behave the way we used to,
我不想像以前一样
and I'm not leaving mad.
我不想带着气离开
I don't even know why you're mad.
我都不知道你为啥生气
You told J.D. That it was weird I haven't changed since college.
你告诉J.D.我毕业后就没变很奇怪
Yeah, I said that I love that about you.
对 我说我就爱你这一点啊
Did I not mention that?
我没提这个吗
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼
I'm reading Mr. Gertner's chart,
我在看Gertner的病历
but if you'd like me to be more specific,
如果需要更具体一点
I'm also standing, breathing, thinking and now talking,
我还站着 呼吸着 想着 现在还在说话
which is actually preventing
完全妨碍了我
me from what I was originally trying to do.
原本要做的事情
Turk's career is in danger
Turk的事业危在旦夕
and you're going to toss that attitude my way?
你就这态度对我
I never asked him to operate on that guy.
我从来没让他给那个病人动手术
No, you tortured him into playing a game
对 但是你逼他跟你进行
he shouldn't have been playing.
不必要的比赛
Never mind that you and I are supposed to be friends,
别在意咱俩本来是朋友
and that I just had a baby that I was hoping
还有我刚有了宝宝我还希望
my husband would help support.
我老公养家呢
What horrible thing did
Turk到底干了什么事
Turk do to piss you off in the first place?
惹到你了啊
He asked me to occasionally
他让我时不时的
toss him a good surgery.
给他个好手术
Well, if he didn't apologize for that, let me do it for him.
如果他没为此道歉的话 我替他说
He's so sorry.
他很抱歉
Don't worry about it.
别放在心上
You know what? I should probably go. It's late.
你猜怎么着 我应该走了 好晚了
Forgot to pay my check.
忘了付钱
Here's a credit card for you. Thanks.
给你信♥用♥卡♥ 谢谢
It's quiet in here. I think the music went off again.
好安静啊 音乐又停了
Someone want to tap that jukebox for me?
谁能帮我敲一下点唱机啊
No? Okay.
没人吗 好吧
Wow, you guys can stare an awfully long time
哇哦 你们俩可以不眨眼的
without letting your eyes blink. That's amazing. That's...
盯着人好久啊 太厉害了 太
I try and do that and I
我也试过
can never really
但是我从来
do it,
没有
when I've tried.
成功
Sorry, the, machine's busted. Unfortunate. Okay...
抱歉 机器坏了 真不走运 好吧
Thank you, Frank. I will pay cash.
谢谢你 Frank 我付现金吧
Ben Franklin, here, should take care of things.
Ben Franklin 给你 应该够了
A $ 100 bill.
一张一百元
I don't got change for that.
我找不开啊
He doesn't "Got change," That's how he says that. Okay.
他"找不开" 他这么说 好吧
Surely one of my lady friends could...
肯定我的女士朋友之一可以
No. All right, you know what?
没有嘛 好吧 你猜怎么着
I'm going to pay $ 100 for that Appletini.
我就付一百元给我的苹果马提尼
I like you, you're a good barman.
我喜欢你 你是个好酒保
You never tease me when I order the 'tinis.
我点马提尼的时候你从来不嘲笑我
Drink them myself.
我自己也喝
Good night.
晚安
I can't spend $ 100 on an Appletini, it's absurd!
我不能一百元买♥♥杯苹果马提尼啊 太离谱了
That's like 10 'tinis, with a tip!
简直可以买♥♥十杯了 加上小费
No, there must be something else that I can buy.
不行 肯定还有啥别的我能买♥♥的吧
How much is that weird mounted fox tail?
那个奇怪的狐狸尾巴标本多少钱
Actually, that's a beard.
其实 那个副胡子
You'll probably keep that then. Probably a family heirloom.
那你还是留着吧 可能是传家宝
You know what, Frank? I'm going to do it.
你猜怎么着 Frank 我就这样做了
$ 100 for one Appletini
一百元一杯苹果马提尼
that was, frankly, light on the 'tini.
其实 还没多少马提尼
All right. Good night.
好吧 晚安
Found a fiver in my pocket. No.
找到了一张五元 不行
Okay. Keep that, too.
好吧 也留着吧
Well, of course I'd like to get to know you better.
我当然想更了解你啦
What is it, Perry?
什么事 Perry
Bob,
Bob
what I'm about to say is so painful,
我要说的话让我痛不欲生
that I plan on erasing it from my memory tonight
所以我今晚准备猛灌威士忌
by drinking a fifth of Jack and challenging...
来抹掉这段记忆
One moment, Perry. I want to see this.
等等 Perry 我要看着你说
Go ahead.
说吧
I know that Gandhi messed up, I do.
我知道甘地搞砸了 我知道
But I need you to let him off the hook.
但是我希望你能放他一马
And why is that?
为啥呢
Because I pushed him into it, okay?
因为是我逼他到这一步的 好吗
Or because he's a good person,
或者因为他是个好人
or better yet, because he's a good surgeon.
又或者 因为他是个好外科医生
Then I'll think about it. Bye-bye.
那我会考虑的 拜拜
Sometimes, standing up for someone still isn't enough
有时候 为别人挺身而出还是
to make the guilt go away.
抵消不了自己的负罪感
That is cool.
好酷啊
No scar!
没伤疤
You never operated on him?
你没给他做手术吗
But he said he watched his own surgery.
但是他说他亲眼看了手术
He thinks he did.
他以为他看了
I put up a divider, sprayed on some local anesthetic
我放了个分流器 喷了点局部麻醉剂
and then put Mrs. Nawabi's heart surgery on the TV.
然后在电视上播放Nawabi太太的心脏手术
What's that thing?
那是啥
That's your shoulder sack.
那是你的肩膀肌肉
Dude.
伙计
You tricked me?
你骗了我
I couldn't have done it without my supporting players.
没有我的小帮手们我是成功不了的
Ladies and gentlemen, my muse, my shining light,
女士们先生们 我的灵感女神 我的生命之光
Mrs. Carla Turk.
Carla Turk太太
Stop being mean to my husband.
别对我老公那么凶了
And, of course, playing the cantankerous Chief of Medicine,
当然还有坏脾气的内科主任
you know him, you love to hate him,
你认识的 你就喜欢恨他
Dr. Bob Kelso!
Bob Kelso
Again.
再来一次
That was fun.
很有意思
Don't mess with me ever again.
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表