Sadly, there isn't anything
可惜的是 大自然不生产
on God's green Earth that turns you orange.
任何一种让人变橘色的东西
Maybe he got freaky with some Cheetos.
没准儿他奇多吃多了呢
Swing and a miss, Webster. Next.
不成立 Webster 下一位
Maybe he used some fake tan cream.
也许他用的美黑膏有问题
I used it once. Turned me orange all over.
我用过一次 整个人都橘了
There were no foreign substances found on his skin.
他的皮肤未检测出任何杂质
But kudos, Keith, on finally outing yourself.
但好样的 Keith 你终于肯出柜了
Hello, Stacy, Rebecca, Larry.
好啊 Stacy Rebecca Larry
Jennifer, Lyle, portly island boy...
Jennifer Lyle 小胖子
Elliot, I can't get Carla to leave this place.
Elliot 我没办法让Carla出院
Yeah, I don't really give a rat's doo-doo maker, Turk.
是嘛 跟我有毛关系 Turk
Why does she hate me? Don't say "Hate," Gandhi.
她为什么恨我啊 别用"恨"这个词 圣雄甘地
You kids throw that word around so much
你们这帮孩子太常用这个词
it's lost all of its meaning.
它都失去意义了
Now I have to find a word stronger than hate
现在我得找个更强烈的新词
to describe how I feel about others.
来表达我对他人的怨念
I mega-loathe you all. Good day.
我极-恶你们 日安
Here's Dr. Cox. He's one of my colleagues
Cox医生来了 他是我一位同事
and he's gonna help me with your diagnosis.
他会帮我会诊的
We're kind of teammates.
我们是好队员
So, Sarah here has the beginnings of what looks like...
嗯 Sarah的初期病征看起来吧
I can read a chart, Newbie.
我自己会看 菜鸟
Now, leave before I put a rhinestone collar around your neck,
快走 不然我就在你脖子上套个水钻项圈
have you fixed, and make you my lap doctor.
阉♥割♥之后 做我的哈巴狗
Again, teammates.
好队友哦
Go. Okay.
消失 好的
I see by your chart here that you are...
我来看看你的病历
You are single. That's right.
单身啊 没错
Kim's leaving to pack and
Kim回去收拾行李了
I still have no plan to make her stay.
我还是没想到留下她的办法
It's go time.
该上了
Just say the first thing that pops into your head.
想到什么就说什么吧
Hey, J.D. I'm rich.
嘿 J.D. 我特有钱
You don't have to take that job.
你不用接那份工作的
You're not rich.
你没钱
Oh, yes, I am, Kim.
噢 我真特有钱
And this right here is my dope-ass Mercedes, okay?
这就是我超酷的奔驰 帅吧
I didn't want to tell you 'cause I wanted you to like me for me.
我没说是因为我希望你喜欢的是我这个人
You're an idiot, J.D. Am I, Kim?
你真傻 J.D. 是吗 Kim
Dr. Tabini. Dr. Tabini, I'm on the car.
Tabini医生 Tabini医生 我在车上
Larry! Larry! I'm on the car.
Larry Larry 我在车上啊
There's my girl.
我回来了
J.D., why didn't you just tell me you didn't want me to go?
J.D. 你为什么就不能直接说不想让我走呢
What am I supposed to say, Kim?
我应该怎么说 Kim
"Don't go 'cause I'll miss you"?
别走 因为我会想你的
Kim, we both know you were always gonna take that job
Kim 我们都知道无论如何你都会接下这份工作
and I was always going to want you not to.
而我怎么都不想你走
Look, it's only four months. It's really good for my career.
就四个月嘛 对我的事业很有帮助的
And then I said something I wish I hadn't.
接着我说了肠子都悔青的话
Why don't you just do what's best for you?
你干嘛不为了自己做决定呢
You know what? I'll get myself to the airport.
你知道吗 我会自己去机场的
You usually have to go to
一般来说这等品质的
a van convention to see art of this quality.
绘画作品要在货车大会上才能见到
You do. Gotta confess, though.
你做到了 不过坦白说
I cheated a little bit.
我作了点小弊
I used an actual head from the morgue as a model.
我用了停尸间的一个头颅作为模型
Be careful, it's actually around here somewhere.
注意点 就在这附近
I think I heard something break.
我想我脚趾断了
Here you go.
给你
Podiatrist?
足科医生
I also buy and sell feet. So,
我还收♥购♥并贩售脚 所以
any way you want to go, I got you covered.
不论你想买♥♥还是想卖♥♥ 找我就行
Great.
真好
Hey, Elliot, you gonna finish that muffin?
嘿 Elliot 你那松饼还吃吗
Why are you so pissy with us?
你干嘛这么生我们的气
Why is Sarah dying?
Sarah到底为什么要死了
Why is that guy orange?
那男人为什么是橘色的啊
Around here, sometimes you do wish it was more like TV.
在这里 你有时确实希望一切是出戏
And a bigger-than-life character like House would just
然后像豪斯一样才气盖天的角色出现
show up and conveniently solve everything.
随手就解决了一切问题
Ah, yes, the huddled masses.
噢 这帮受难民堆
Carla, I see you're trying one of
Carla 我看你正要吃
this establishment's disgusting new tomato muffins.
新推出的令人作呕的番茄松饼呢
Do you know who else just loved tomatoes?
你知道谁也爱吃番茄吗
Our little orange friend, Mr. Mehleison.
我们的橘色朋友 Mehleison先生
As you correctly pointed out,
就像你提到的
the only thing he loved more than tomatoes
他唯一比番茄更爱吃的
were carrots.
就是胡萝卜了
And if carrots turn you yellow
如果吃胡萝卜把人变黄
and tomatoes turn you red,
番茄变把人红
what color would he most likely turn
那么当他饕餮般地吞下这两种食物
if he were to gorge himself on both those items?
他最可能变成什么颜色
Orange. Correct. And Gandhi,
橘色 答对了 另外圣雄甘地
I understand that you are confused
我明白你很困惑
as to why Private Practice Barbie has a beef
为什么私人诊所的Barbie对你
with you and your scrawny little life partner.
和你那干巴瘦的生活伴侣百般折磨
Kelso's the one being the jerk. Not us.
混♥蛋♥的是Kelso 又不是我们
Yes, but even though that horny old raisin is acting like an ass,
是啊 可即便那老色头表现得像个混♥蛋♥
in doing so, he's actually acknowledging that she's ready
但他这种表现恰恰承认了她已经
to move on professionally.
要在事业上更上一层楼了
Guess who hasn't acknowledged that?
猜猜谁还没发现这点
Nothing's gonna change but your lab coat.
你不就是换身衣服吗
He's right. I mean, lately all
他说得对 最近好事
this great stuff's been happening to you guys.
都发生在你们身上了
You're settling down and having babies...
你要成家了 还有宝宝
Dear God, Barbie, we get the point.
老天爷 Barbie 都已经懂了
This would roughly be my time.
现在是属于我的时刻
Now, Newbie, as far as your patient is concerned,
菜鸟 这下说到你的病人了
Takosobu Cardiomyopathy.
Takosobu心肌病
Ever heard of it? I haven't.
听说过吗 没有
Takosobu Cardiomyopathy, also known as "Broken Heart Syndrome,"
Takosobu心肌病 又称"心碎症候群"
is when a severe emotional trauma triggers a weakening of the heart muscle.
由于重度情感创伤诱发的心肌力削弱
On her chart you indicated that she was single,
在病历上你写明她是单身
yet I noticed she was still wearing her wedding ring.
但是我注意到她仍带着婚戒
Turns out her husband had just died
结果发现他老公最近刚去世
and she wasn't ready to take the ring off yet.
她还没准备好摘下婚戒
I'm betting that her grief over his passing
我猜是对老公离世的悲恸
is what caused her heart failure.
导致了她心力衰竭
And, no, no, I'm not Superman.
最后 不 不 我不是超人
I'm just Dr. Cox.
我只是Cox医生
Thanks for the coffee.
咖啡 谢谢了
She's going to need a lot more counseling,
她还是需要多谈几次
but we'll get her there.
但我们会帮她渡过难关的
Well, not "We," So much as me.
不能说是"我们" 主要指我
I mean, your part, the bungling of the diagnosis, is done.
因为你的工作 粗劣笨拙的诊断部分结束了
I can't believe you can have heart failure just from being sad.
我不能相信伤心能伤到心力衰竭
I mean, how are you supposed to treat that?
这让我们怎么治啊
He's coding! Get me a box of kittens, stat!
他不行了 给我找盒猫咪来 快
Possible side effects of kittens include sneezing,
猫咪疗法可能出现的副作用 喷嚏
tiny scratches and erectile dysfunction.
抓痕 还有勃起障碍
Wouldn't I be a great spokesperson for things?
我要是做代言一定酷毙了吧
Could you do me a favor?
帮我个忙行吗
Next time, just remember
下次 记着
to take care of your patient emotionally.
多照顾病人的情绪
If someone's in a good place, they heal quicker.
情绪良好 病好得也快
If they're in a negative place,
如果处于消极情绪之中
well, that can destroy the body,
可以毁掉你的身体
the mind... It can destroy anything.
精神 毁掉一切
Even a relationship.
甚至是一段感情
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表