第六季 第十三集
【实习医生风云】
Hey, grandpa, a little help.
嘿 大爷 帮个忙
Here you go, sport.
给你 小子
But call me "Grandpa" Again
但是再叫我"大爷"一次
and you and I are gonna play a little game
你和我就得玩个名叫
called "Hide the wingtip."
"尖角去哪儿"的游戏了
There might be a generational gap here,
咱们有点代沟
I'll explain.
我给你解释一下啊
The wingtip is my shoe,
尖角就是我的鞋
the hiding place is your ass.
到时你的屁♥股♥就等着接招吧
Hi, Bob.
嘿 Bob
That's why I always save you a place.
我之所以一直帮你留位子
You keep the riff-raff in check.
是因为你总能镇得住这些臭小子
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
Well, let's see what enid packed for lunch today.
来看看Enid今天给我做了什么午餐
A stapler and a golf ball.
订书机和高尔夫球
She's not well.
她病的不轻
Trade ya. My apple for your golf ball.
交换一下吧 苹果换你的高尔夫球
Done.
好
Maggie, how long has your foot been like that?
Maggie 你的脚这样多久了
Nurse Turkleton,
Turkleton护士
I want you to take good care of my friend Maggie here.
我希望你好好照顾我的朋友Maggie
Don't worry, we'll take care of you.
别担心 我们会好好照顾你的
Name and insurance, please.
请写下名字和保险号♥
Maggie Kent and none.
Maggie Kent 没保险
All right, let's find her a room.
好吧 给她找个病房♥吧
When a patient doesn't have insurance,
当一个病人没保险的时候
you have to work around the system.
你就得钻钻系统的漏洞
First you have to find someone
首先你得找一个
who's recently died.
刚刚过世的病人
Cool, Mr. Rabinowitz just kicked it.
酷 Rabinowitz先生刚刚挂了
Oh, don't worry,
别担心
he put his peep in an electrical socket.
他把他的"小♥弟♥弟♥"查到插座里去了
You can't do that.
这种事不会发生在你身上的
Then you have to convince the morgue guy
然后你要说服太平间的伙计
to sit on the paperwork
晚点再做文书工作
so the deceased's bed stays open.
这样可以保留死者的床位
Deal.
成交
Then you have to
然后你得让
get the floor nurses to play along.
楼层护士配合你
Enjoy your kosher meal, Mr. Rabinowitz.
享受你的犹太餐吧 Rabinowitz先生
Then you have to find a surgeon
然后你得找个外科医生
to do the work pro bono.
免费义诊
Dude, I've had a pro bono, like, all morning.
伙计 我整个早上都在免费义诊
Something-might-be-wrong five.
有事不对劲 击掌
I got this one.
这个我来吧
But, most importantly,
但是 最重要的是
you can't let any higher-ups
你不能让任何高层
find out that a patient is uninsured,
发现这个病人没有保险
even if they're the ones who brought her here in the first place.
即使是把她带进来的那个人
Bob, I want to thank you for doing all this,
Bob 谢谢你为我做的一切
even though I don't have any...
虽然我没有
Dr. Kelso, we need to talk to you.
Kelso医生 我们得和你谈谈
What is it?
怎么了
We want to go somewhere with you.
我们想和你去个地方
Okay. Where?
好吧 哪儿
A spa.
疗养中心
We'd like to get some massages.
我们想去按个摩
Well, I know just the place.
我正好知道个好地方
Great, now I've got a crick in my neck.
这倒好 我脖子抽筋了
We're gonna get a little graphic here,
我们这边要开始火爆场面了
so you fellas might want to
你俩最好往别处看
look the other way, or not, it's your choice.
或者看着也行 你们自己选
Turk, why are you looking?
Turk 你看啥呢
It's my neck crick. I can't move.
我脖子抽筋了 动不了
Watch this, Turkleton.
看看这个 Turkleton
She calls it the "Shanghai Surprise."
她把这个叫做"上海惊喜"
Oh, God.
上帝啊
Oh!
噢
Okay, Maggie, as soon as your labs come back,
好了 Maggie 等你的化验结果出来了
we'll prep you for surgery.
我们就可以给你准备手术了
You two are my guardian angels.
你俩真是我的守护天使
Hey, good morning, fellas.
嘿 早上好 伙计们
Sir, how are you? Lookin' good.
先生 你好吗 看起来不错
What's happening with you?
你们俩怎么了
Why so awkward?
怎么这么尴尬
You never saw a colleague get a happy ending before?
以前没见过同事那么性奋吗
No, not that happy.
没 至少没那么性奋
But thank you for including us.
但是谢谢你对我俩不见外
Oh, say, Barbie, wait just a second.
芭比 稍等
I gotta tell you, you look...
我得告诉你 你看起来
Well, darn it all, you look great today.
见鬼 你今天看起来很漂亮哟
Thanks! Yeah.
谢谢 客气
I started using that new facial cream made from baby foreskins.
我开始用那款新的用婴儿包皮做的面霜了
Oh! But I don't understand.
噢 但是我不明白
You haven't complimented me in six years.
六年了你都没称赞过我
Why today?
今天是怎么了
Well, since you're a private practice doctor
因为你现在是私人诊所医生了
who went home yesterday at 5:00,
五点就可以下班回家
leaving me up all night with your melanoma patient,
把我留在这儿 整夜照顾你的黑素瘤病人
I just knew if I complimented you,
我就知道如果我称赞你
sure as shootin' you'd look at me
你肯定会目不转睛地
just a hair too long,
看着我
and then this would happen.
然后就会...
Oh, you think you're funny?
你觉得你很搞笑吗
I do. I always have, ever since I was little.
是啊 我一直都是 从小就搞笑
It's one of the reasons that I'm a winner.
我是人生赢家的原因之一啊
I'm in a hurry.
我赶时间
I promised one of my patients
我跟我一个病人说好了
that I would meet him for his first day of drug counseling.
我会出席他的第一次戒毒咨♥询♥会
See? I wrote it right here.
看 我写下来了
Oh, Barboo, gimme a break.
芭比 放过我吧
Why in God's name do you think
你怎么会觉得
I'd care about anything that you wrote down?
我会在意你写了啥呢
You wouldn't.
你不在意
Ha!
哈
Nice!
漂亮
Hey, can you believe
嘿 你知道
who the new drug counselor is?
谁是新的戒毒咨♥询♥师吗
I just want you all to know
我只想告诉你们
that I've been right where you are.
我曾经和你们一样
Hell, a couple of years ago
几年前
I was in this very hospital,
我就在这个医院
scamming that nice doctor over there for painkillers.
欺骗那个善良的医生 让她给我止痛药
Can everyone say hi to Dr. Reid?
大家跟Reid医生打个招呼好吗
Hi, Doctor Reid.
嗨 Reid医生
Hey, drug addicts!
嘿 瘾君子们
What's up?
还好吗
Girl, can you believe what
姑娘 你能相信
they sell in these white people magazines?
这些白人在杂♥志♥上卖♥♥什么吗
Look here.
看这儿
This is a computer chip
这是一个电脑芯片
that you put in your baby's foot, so you can track it.
你可以植入你宝宝的脚 这样你就可以追踪他了
Like a baby LoJack.
相当于一个宝宝追踪器
Yeah, white people do the craziest things.
是啊 白人总爱做疯狂的事
Like bumper stickers.
比如保险杠贴纸
I don't give a damn what you brake for.
我才不管你为啥刹车呢
I know. White people...
是啊 白人哪
No... No, my step-mom is one-quarter Inuit,
不是 我的继母有四分之一因纽特血统
so I'm part Eskimo.
所以我其实算爱斯基摩人
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表