第六季 第六集
【实习医生风云】
After six weeks home with her baby,
和她宝宝在家待了六星期
Carla was facing the decision
Carla和每个新妈妈一样
that all new moms have to face,
面临一个选择
whether she should go back to work.
她是否该回去工作
Okay, so if we check my salary
好 如果把我的薪水
and subtract the cost of a full-time nanny,
减掉请全职保姆的费用
plus her health insurance,
以及她的健康保险
we would still end up with
最终我们会
losing $5 a month?
每个月损失5美元
This is completely your decision.
这完全由你做主
I don't care one way or the other.
不论怎样我都无所谓
Maybe I'll try staying home with Izzy for a year.
我看我要在家照顾Izzy一年
Yes! YEEEEEES!!
耶 耶
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
耶 耶 耶 耶
As for me, ever since my pregnant girlfriend left,
至于我 自从我的怀孕女友走了
I've been a little clingy with my roommate.
我有点粘我的室友
J.D., I'm gonna get a drink from the water fountain.
J.D 我要去喷泉那喝点水
You wanna come?
你要去吗
Please, Elliot, I'm not that desperate.
拜托Elliot 我还没那么饥渴
Although I am a little parched.
不过我的确是有点饥渴了
Plus I could hold back her hair.
而且还可以撩到她的头发
Are you okay, ma'am?
你还好吗 这位女士
**How many fingers do you see?*
*你能看见几根手指
**Call 911 Emergency*
*打911急救
**Why are you singing?*
*你们怎么在唱歌♥
**Wait, why am I singing?*
*等等 为什么我在唱歌♥
**Is there someone here with you?*
*有人和你一起吗
**Someone that we could talk to?*
*我们能找谁
**Are you okay? Are you okay?*
*你还好吗 你还好吗
**Are you all right? Are you all right?*
*你没事吧 你没事吧
**Are you okay? Are you okay?*
*你还好吗 你还好吗
**Are you all right? Are you all right?*
*你没事吧 你没事吧
**Are you okay? Are you okay?*
*你还好吗 你还好吗
**Are you all right? Are you all right?*
*你没事吧 你没事吧
The mind's a freaky thing, Elliot.
头脑是个奇葩玩意Elliot
Maybe she does hear singing.
也许她真的听到了歌♥声
Yeah, well, I haven't sung
是啊 自从六年级才艺秀后
since the sixth-grade talent show
我就再也没唱过歌♥
when I did Pat Benatar's "Hell is for Children".
当时我唱了Pat Benata的<小孩才会下地狱>
Then afterwards Mr. Shemin, the M.C. said,
然后主持人Shemin先生说
"No, actually hell is for everyone
"其实吧 刚才每个听你唱歌♥的人
who just had to hear you sing that song."
都仿佛身临地狱"
My mom was so mad at him,
于是我妈一气之下
she slept with him and ruined his marriage.
和他上♥床♥ 坏了他的婚姻
Well, let's see how she's doing.
我们来看看她怎么样了
**Hello, I'm Dr. Kelso*
*你好我是Kelso医生
**I'm delighted that you came*
*很高兴你来了
**So the doctors say you fainted*
*医生说你昏倒了
**And you don't know what's to blame*
*不知是谁的错
*Well, put your mind at ease*
*放松身心*
**There's no ill we can't outsmart*
*我们战无不胜
**On behalf of all who work here*
*我代表全体员工
**Welcome to Sacred Heart!*
*欢迎你来到圣心医院
**Our facilities are excellent.*
*我们设备先进
**You couldn't ask for more.*
*无可挑剔
**As long as you avoid*
*唯独要避开
**the bathrooms On the second floor*
*二楼的厕所
**This is Dr. Cox*
*这是Cox医生
**I'll be giving him your chart*
*我会把你病例给他
*And that's Dr. Kelso.*
*这是Kelso医生*
**The kiss-ass of Sacred Heart*
*圣心医院的马屁精
**You say you burned Your hand real bad*
*你说你的手烧伤严重
**We'll fix you up with gauze*
*我们会用纱布给你包扎
**Perhaps you need your fat sucked out*
*也许你需要抽脂
*Or want a smaller schnoz* Hey!
*或者一个小点的鼻子* 嘿
**You've caught an S.T.D.*
*你被可人小妓♥女♥
**From some tasty little tart?*
*传染了性病吗
*We swear we won't judge you here at Sacred*
*我们发誓在圣心没有歧视*
**here at Sacred!*
*这里是圣心医院
**Here at Sacred Heart!*
*这里是圣心医院
**One more thing that I should mention.*
*还有一点要提
**If what I've heard is true*
*如果我听说的属实
**and everyone appears to be singing to you*
*你觉得每个人都在对你唱歌♥
**Your case is very serious*
*那你的情况非常严重
**and we'd better start*
*我们最好马上开始
**Cause if you think we're singing*
*因为如果你觉得我们在对你唱歌♥
**you belong at Sacred Heart!*
*那你真是来对地方了
**Doctors! Nurses! Patients! Dead guys!*
*医生 护士 病人 死人
**Welcome to Sacred Heart*
*欢迎来到圣心医院
So, Mrs. Miller passed both the audiological
Miller女士听觉测试
and neurological exams.
和神经测试都通过了
We cannot find anything
我们找不到任何病因
that explains why she's hearing music.
解释她为何会听到音乐
No? How about this for an explanation?
找不到吗 这个解释如何
She's cuckoo-pants.
她疯得没救了
Run some more tests and turf her to psych.
多做些测试 赶她去精神科
**Hey, Mrs. Miller, We just need a stool sample*
*嘿Miller太太 我们需要一份粪便样本
**Why do you need a stool sample*
*若你们认定我是个疯子
**if you think I'm just a nut?*
*还取什么粪便样本
**'Cause the answer's not in your head*
*因为答案不在你的脑袋里
**my dear, it's in your butt!*
*亲爱的 它在你的屁屁里
**You see... Everything comes down to poo*
*你看 一切都会变成便便排出
**From the top of your head to the sole of your shoe*
*从头到脚
**We can figure out what's wrong with you by*
*看便便我们就能弄清
**looking at your poo! Turk?*
*你哪里生病了 Turk
**Do you have a hemorrhoid or is it rectal cancer?*
*你有痔疮或是直肠癌吗
**When you flush your dookie down*
*当你冲掉了便便
**you flush away the answer!*
*也就冲掉了答案
**It doesn't really matter if it's hard or if it's loose*
*便便是干是硬都不是事儿
**We'll figure out what's ailing you*
*只要它是便便
**as long as it's a deuce!*
*我们就能查出病因
**Yes!*
*没错
**Everything comes down to poo*
*一切都会变成便便排出
**Everything comes down to poo*
*一切都会变成便便排出
**Cardiovascular and lymphatic, yes, the nervous system, too!*
*心血管淋巴管 神经系统也不例外
**All across the nation, we trust in defecation!*
*全国上下 我们坚信排便作用
**Everything comes down to poo!*
*一切都会变成便便排出
**If you want to know what's wrong*
*如果你想知道身体哪出了问题
**don't sit and act so cool.*
*别干坐着表现的这么无所谓
**Just be a man and eat some bran*
*勇敢点 吃点糠
**and drop the kids off at the pool!*
*去粪池拉翔吧
**My stomach hurts!*
*我胃痛
**Check the poo*
*检查便便
**I sprained my ankle!*
*我扭伤了脚踝
**Check the poo*
*检查便便
I was shot!*
*我中枪了
**Check the poo*
*检查便便
A homeless guy threw poo in my eye.*
*有个流浪汉朝我眼扔粪
**Check the poo*
*检查便便
**Mine or his?*
*我的还是他的
**First him, then you*
*先他的后你的
**It may sound gross*
*你可能会觉得恶心
* *You may say, "Shush"*
*让我们闭嘴
**But we need to see what comes out of your tush!*
*但我们需要看你排出的东东
**Because!*
*因为
**Everything comes down to poo!*
*一切都会变成便便排出
**Whether it's a tumor or a touch of the flu*
*不论是肿瘤还是流感
**Please won't you pinch us off a big fat clue!*
*别断了那一大坨线索
**Our number one test is your Number Two!*
*我们的一号♥测试就要用你的大一号♥
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表