Where else are you gonna get that?
别处哪儿找去啊
There's a shuffleboard
还有推圆盘游戏
with little urinal cakes instead of the discs.
用尿池芳香饼代替了圆盘
That's funny. No way! Special appearance
多有意思 不会吧 特别出席的是
by Pat Harrington, Schneider from One Day at a Time.
在<终有一日>中扮演Schneider的Pat Harrington
He's gonna be there signing work boots.
他会在那儿给工作靴上签名
Gonna be any chicks there?
有没有女人参加啊
No maids allowed.
不欢迎女佣
You know how janitors feel about maids.
你知道我们清洁工对女佣的看法
I do now.
现在知道了
Anyway, Todd and Ted are gonna get 20 bucks from me to tape you
反正我给了Todd和Ted二十元钱
to the ceiling of the cafeteria tomorrow,
替我明天把你贴在天花板上
and I'm telling you this because
我告诉你是因为
I figure you've already
我估计你已经神游
zoned out and have stopped listening to me.
不再听我说话了
Am I right?
对不
I don't know what the Janitor had said,
不知道清洁工到底说了啥
but I feel like things are looking up.
不过我感觉我快走出厄运了
He's leaving, plus I have friends
他走了 而我有好多朋友
who are more than happy to be there for me.
争先恐后的想帮我
Okay, I've been taking care of J.D. all week.
好吧 我都照顾J.D.一个星期了
It's now up to one of you guys.
该你们上了
Go ahead, honey. Use your new "Go-to" Excuse.
说吧 宝贝 看你有啥新的借口
I can't, I have a baby!
我可不行啊 我得照顾孩子
Hey, I have responsibilities, too,
嘿 我也有我的事啊
Okay?
对不
I mean, Keith and I are still in the stage of our relationship
Keith和我目前可是处在
where I don't hate having sex with him,
我不讨厌和他上♥床♥的阶段诶
and I would like to keep that going.
而且我希望能持续下去
Elliot, I've spent the last 10 years
Elliot 我都花了十年时间
getting J.D. through break-ups and emotional spirals.
把J.D.拉出各种分手和感情漩涡了
I had to have sex with him. You ever have to do that?
我可跟他上过床 你做过吗
Well, I say y'all step outside
要我说你们就出去
and handle this like we used to back in my day.
按我那会儿的老规矩处理这事
Muskets?
射击吗
Bedpan race!
尿盆竞赛
Put your bedpans on, Elliot.
穿上尿盆 Elliot
I thought we were carrying them. Put 'em on!
我以为我们拿着就行了 快穿上
Last one down gets to take care of J.D.
最后一名到达的照顾J.D.
Ready, go!
预备 开始
This is a hospital. Keep it quiet!
这是医院 安静点
There ain't no rules in bedpan racing. Frick!
尿盆竞赛没有规则 该死的
Totally psyched to be here, buddy.
伙计 来这儿真开心啊
Let's start talking about your life.
来谈谈你的事吧
Okay, but first I have to go to the bathroom.
好 不过我得先去下厕所
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Tie this string around your wrist.
把这根绳子绑你手腕上
If you feel it tug,
如果你感觉绳子拉紧了
that means I'm down. Run in and check on me.
说明我倒下了 赶紧跑来救我
Oh.
噢
How is Izzy doing?
Izzy还好吗
Wow, look at you,
哇哦 看看你
remembering my daughter's name.
都记住我女儿的名字了
I'm telling you,
跟你说
your short-term memory is getting better.
你的短期记忆真的越来越好了
Nah,
不是
I had the nurses write some stuff down. See?
我让护士把一些事写下来了 看
Apparently, I like bananas,
看起来 我喜欢香蕉
and whoa, I'm getting more surgery tomorrow?
而且我明天还要做手术
You have a small bowel obstruction.
你稍微有点肠梗阻
Basically, the shrapnel in your stomach
简单的说 就是你胃里的弹片
has caused scar tissue to form.
造成了疤痕组织
In Iraq, we preferred to
在伊♥拉♥克♥ 我们比较喜欢
think of shrapnel as internal body bling.
把弹片当做身体内的宝石
Well, then bling, bling!
那 这儿一个 这儿一个
So, have any of your patients
那么你有病人
ever died from this procedure?
死于这个手术吗
Yeah, a couple years ago.
有 几年前了
A guy had a bad reaction to anesthesia,
一个病人对麻醉剂有不良反应
but that's not gonna happen to you.
但是这不会发生在你身上的
You know what?
知道吗
You should have a nurse write that down.
你应该让护士写下来
I like bananas.
我喜欢香蕉
You shouldn't have told him the truth,
你不应该告诉他实话
ooth, ooth, ooth.
话 话 话
Dr. Kelso... Ooth.
Kelso医生 话
You can "Ooth" All you want,
你尽情地"话"吧
but I'm not gonna BS Brian.
但是我是不会骗Brian的
Look, J.D.,
听着 J.D.
we all have low moments in our lives.
我们都经历过人生低潮
I mean, in high school,
我高中的时候
I had this amazing teacher, Mr. Higgins,
有个非常好的老师 Higgins先生
and he was funny and inspiring.
他非常有趣 非常能启发人
I mean, he was like a second father to me.
简直就像我的第二个父亲
And then one day I found
然后有天我发现
out that he was sleeping with his students,
他在和他的学生上♥床♥
and I was crushed.
我简直被摧毁了
I mean, why not me, you know?
为啥不和我上♥床♥啊 对不
And it wasn't my lazy eye,
肯定不是因为我眼神无光
because that was fixed by prom.
因为毕业前我就治好了
Anyway, eventually I realized that
总之 最后我发现
your troubles don't seem so bad
任何麻烦都不算什么
if you just stop talking about them
只要你别喋喋不休的
all the time.
一直谈论它们
You know what else sucks about my life?
知道我现在还有什么别的不顺心吗
Now even my neighbors are screwing with my head.
就连我的邻居现在也开始整我
You called about a wolf? A wolf? No.
你报♥警♥说有狼吗 狼吗 没啊
Someone called 911 on that phone,
有人用这个电♥话♥报了警
claiming there was a wolf in this yard.
说这个院子里有头狼
This has Buzz written all over it.
完全是Buzz在搞鬼
He's upset with me, but he won't talk about it
他在生我的气 但是又不肯好好谈谈
because his peep won't perform!
因为他的小♥弟♥弟♥罢♥工♥啦
He pooped in our house!
他在我们的房♥子里拉屎
I don't know why he can't get past that.
我不明白他怎么就放不下呢
Whoever has the other end of this string,
不论谁在绳子那头
that's not funny!
这都不好玩好不好
Oh, my boobs do look good
噢 不过我的咪♥咪♥湿了
when they're wet, though, don't they?
可真好看 对不
Yeah, they do.
是啊 真好看
And we'll make
我们在这里
the laparoscopic incision right here.
进行腹腔镜切口
Todd, anything to add?
Todd 有什么要补充的吗
Your nipples are stunning.
你的乳♥头♥美极了
Hey, thanks, brother.
嘿 谢谢啦 兄弟
It makes Milos sad
Milos得听你指挥
that he have to answer to you.
简直太悲催了
Interns, disperse.
实习生 散开
What the hell is "TheToddTime. Com"?
"TheToddTime. Com"是什么鬼东西
Log on and thank me later.
登陆看看去 晚点再谢我
Cyber-five!
网络击掌
Send. Dude!
发送 伙计
That guy is such a meathead.
那家伙真是个傻瓜
Come on, I thought all you surgeons were
拜托 我以为你们外科医生都
a bunch of brainiacs.
非常聪明
I'm sure you got straight A's
你肯定在预科的时候
since pre-school, right?
成绩就全是A吧
Are you kidding me?
你逗我呢
My girlfriend wasn't the only one with 34 C's,
我女友可不是唯一有34C的人
if you know what I'm saying!
明白我在说啥吗
No. Yeah, I was an average student.
不明白 好吧 我只是个中等生
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表