What do you want me to say, man?
你想让我说啥啊
Hey, come on, buddy,
嘿 来 兄弟
we'll cheer you up. Come on.
我们给你打打气 来
There you are.
你在这儿啊
You gotta help pull J.D. out of this spiral.
你得帮J.D.走出这个漩涡啊
Any other day, I'd say "No,"
其他时候 我只会说"不"
But today, I'm gonna go ahead and just say, "No."
但今天我会想都不想地说"不"
He took care of you
你窝在沙发上
when you were wallowing on your couch
把威士忌当伏特加喝的时候
drinking Scotch like it was vodka.
他可是照顾你了啊
I accidentally killed three people.
我可是意外害死了三个人
He got arrested for pushing a scooter,
他只是推个电动车被捕了
and he passes out when he poos.
而且他拉屎会晕倒
Okay, you're going to help him.
好 你必须得帮他
But just answer me this one question.
那你就回答我一个问题
After six long years,
经过漫长的六年
aren't you getting tired of taking care of him?
你们一直照顾他就不觉得累吗
Of course we are, but we're his friends.
当然累了 但是我们是他的朋友
I heard every word.
我听到了一切
See, unfortunately,
看 不幸的是
I had forgotten that Ted and Todd were under
我忘记了清洁工嘱咐过
janitorial orders to tape me to the ceiling.
Ted和Todd把我贴在天花板上
But forgetting things isn't always bad.
但是忘记事情并不总是很糟
So, Dr. Turk,
Turk医生
you psyched to do my surgery today?
今天要给我手术了 你激动不
What?
什么
In fact, it can give you a second chance.
事实上 它可以给你第二次机会
Duct tape five!
胶带击掌
That guy is such a meathead.
那伙计真是个傻瓜
I always thought you surgeons were a bunch of brainiacs.
我一直以为你们外科医生都很聪明
I'm sure you got straight A's since pre-school, right?
你肯定从幼儿园开始的时候成绩就全A吧
A second chance to define who you truly are.
第二次来重新定义你自己
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
My girlfriend wasn't the only one
我女友可不是唯一一个
with 34 C's in high school.
高中就有34C的人
You know what I'm sayin'?
明白我的意思吗
Still don't know what I'm sayin'?
还是不明白吗
I was an average student.
我只是个中等生
Really?
真的吗
But when I realized
但是当我决定
I wanted to be a surgeon, I got my act together.
我要成为一名医生的时候 我就一门心思用功了
Brian, if I didn't think I
Brian 如果我不认为自己是
was the right person to perform this operation,
给你手术的正确人选
I wouldn't do it. Okay?
我是不会做的 好吗
Okay.
好的
During those two hours
在我被贴在天花板上的
I was stuck to the ceiling,
两个小时里
I witnessed some pretty weird things.
我见识了很多奇怪的事情
I'll see you tonight, Dad.
今晚见 爸爸
But mostly,
但更多的是
i witnessed the greatest hits of my own self-pity.
我看到了我自哀自怜的绝大讽刺
I can't get Dr. Cox to notice me.
我就是引不起Cox医生的注意
I'm dating my best friend,
我跟我最好的朋友约会了
but I don't think I love her.
但是我觉得我不爱她
I'm lonely.
我好孤单
I'm a loser.
我好失败
You've gotta help me out.
你得帮帮我
Help me out. Help me.
帮帮我 帮我
And I understood how my friends felt,
我理解了我朋友们的感受
because I couldn't stand it for two hours,
因为我连两个小时都忍♥不了
let alone six years.
何况六年呢
I wash it every day, I condition,
我每天都洗头 还用护发素
but I just can't get it where I want it.
但是我就是弄不成我想要的发型
For the love of God, mousse and twist!
我的天啦 用点摩丝 再转一转
Don't you have something you want to say?
你不是有话要说吗
Listen, I would really like it
好吧 我非常乐意
if you'd go out and grab a beer with me.
请你一起跟我去喝一杯
What do you say?
你看怎么样
And even though I'd finally gotten a totally
尽管我终于得到了Cox医生的
sincere, spontaneous invite from Dr. Cox,
自然又真诚的邀请
I knew my answer.
但是我知道我的回答是什么
No, thanks. I have plans.
不了 谢谢 我有计划了
Thank you, God! Yes, that still counts.
谢天谢地 这也算我做了哦
I didn't have plans,
我没什么事做
but I did have a whole new perspective.
但是我确实有了一个全新的角度看事情
You can stick to your convictions
你可以坚持自己的信念
and hopefully get rewarded.
希望能得到奖赏
Okay, everybody.
好了 各位
I want everyone to stay focused.
希望大家全力以赴
Good work today, nothing but your best.
今天要拿出自己最棒的实力
Are we clear?
明白吗
Even if other people end up a little peeved.
就算会惹恼别人
This will only make you stronger.
这只会让你更加坚强
And, yeah, my life was still in the crapper,
而且 我的生活还是一团糟
but it felt good to finally
但是能够自己解决
be dealing with it on my own.
让我感觉很好
Okay, he bought the fake cruise.
好了 他相信我真的去旅行了
If he calls the cops now, nobody's coming.
如果他现在报♥警♥ 没人会来的
Time for phase three of Operation:
是时候进行
Boy Who Cried Wolf.
"狼来了"行动第三步了
Now, Jason,
Jason
we've worked on this all week, right?
咱们已经练了一个星期了 对不
Here's what you're thinking.
你要这么想
I'm lost in the city, I'm hungry,
我迷路了 我好饿啊
and this is the guy
然而就是他
that killed my mom with a snowmobile.
用雪橇撞死了我的妈妈
Make me believe it.
有信服力一点哟
And go!
上吧
Seriously, bad wolfie, bad wolfie!
不是吧 坏狼狼 坏狼狼
Not in the face, not in the face!
别咬我脸 别咬我脸
Jason, stop! Janitor. Wrong guy!
Jason 停下 我是清洁工 认错人啦
Bad, Jason, no!
坏 Jason 不要啊
Yup, things were finally looking up.
事情真的好转啦
Oh, man! No, Jason. No!
天哪 不要啊 Jason 不要啊
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表