I've gotta order the birth announcements,
我得去整理出生通告
put in the car seat and find a yard to bury the placenta...
放到车座上 还要找个院子来埋胎盘
Oh, my God, I'm a monster. Turk, I am so sorry.
哦 天啊 我是个怪物 Turk 我真是太抱歉了
I just love babies so much. It's true.
我只是太喜欢婴儿了 这是真的
Sometimes she makes me wear a diaper.
有时她会逼我穿纸尿裤
Keith, private!
Keith 保密
So, what is Elliot's plan? Oh, it's really simple.
那Elliot有什么计划 哦 很简单
See, when Carla says, "I'm thirsty,"
你看 当Carla说"我渴了"
Elliot'll say, "Oh, no, I forgot the ice chips."
Elliot就会说 "哦 不 我忘了加冰块"
That's when I walk in, ice in hand,
这时我就会走进去 手里拿着冰块
and I say, "Christopher Turk, at your cervix."
然后说"Christopher Turk 听您差遣"
Should I have a baby, too?
我也应该要个孩子吗
You know, I'm a little preoccupied right now.
你知道吗 我现在有点忙
Why don't you ask your unicorn?
你为什么不问问你的独角兽
This is way over Justin's head.
这个远超出Justin的理解范围了
He's never even been in love.
他从来没陷入爱河过
Not real love, anyway.
反正也不是真实的爱
What's up with the ice?
冰块怎么了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I mean, having a baby can completely ruin your life, you know?
我是说 要孩子会彻底毁了你的人生 你知道吗
Not to mention, as a urologist,
更别提 作为一个泌尿科医生
I have seen what childbirth can do to you down there.
我可见过生完孩子能把底下弄成什么样子
I mean, I examined this one woman last month
我是说 上个月我给一个女的检查
and it was like,
那里就像
"Hello, hello, hello..."
"你好 你好 你好"这样有回音
Not a good time, Kim.
现在不是时候 Kim
Oh, God, I'm thirsty. Really?
我天啊 我好渴 真的吗
Unfortunately, I forgot the ice chips.
不幸的是 我忘加冰块了
Ice chips!
冰块
Dude, help. I'm totally stuck.
兄弟 帮帮忙 我完全卡住了
Why don't you just yank it out?
你为什么不使劲拽出来
I would not do that.
要是我可不会那么做
That's how it happened!
他的手原来是这么没的
Ice chips, ice chips, ice-ice chips-chips!
冰块 冰块 冰冰块块
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Carla, let me just see how far you can reach here.
Carla 让我看看你能够到多远
Okay, perfect.
好的 太棒了
Turk would like you to
Turk让你给他打电♥话♥
call him because he's stuck in an ice machine.
因为他卡在冰块机里了
What?
什么
See, that's why I took the precaution.
看吧 这就是为什么我早有防备
Kim, would you be a sweetie and give Turk a call for me?
Kim 你能善良点 帮我给Turk打给电♥话♥吗
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
Hey, baby, look, I... Yeah, he's right here.
嘿 宝贝 听着 我 是的 他在我旁边
Hold on. She won't talk to me. Hi.
等会儿 她不跟我讲话了 嗨
Yes, I know, he missed your wedding, too.
是的 我知道 他也错过了你的婚礼
All right, hold on.
好的 等一下
That was from her, not me. Go.
她让我打的 走开
Relax, I'll have him out in one second.
放松 我马上就把他弄出去
All right, now hold still. Nobody likes a jagged stump.
好的 现在别动 没人喜欢锯不齐的"树桩"
No!
不要
He's being unreasonable. Okay.
他又无理取闹 好的
That was from me.
这一巴掌是我打的
Hey, there. Hey.
嘿 你好 嘿
So, have you decided what you want to do?
你决定好想怎么做了吗
You know what? Neither one of us should have to go first.
你猜怎么着 咱俩谁都不用先开口
How about, on the count of three,
不如就数到三
we both say what we think we should do?
咱们一起说出 我们应该怎么办呢
Okay. One, two, three...
好的 1 2 3
I got nothing. Appletinis.
我啥也没想出来 苹果马提尼酒
So, you guys gonna keep it?
你们俩 打算把孩子留下吗
There's a lot to... Maybe, but if we do, we can...
有好多 也许吧 但留下来我们就能
Because... Then we can...
因为 然后我们能
Probably.
也许
Maybe not.
也许不会留
You know, I had an abortion.
你们知道吗 我堕过一次胎
All right, Jackie. As promised,
好的 Jackie 像我答应过的
let's go find ourselves a little stethoscope
咱们去找个小听诊器
so you can hear what your butt sounds like.
这样你就能听听你的屁♥股♥会发出什么声了
Daddy, what's an abortion? Enjoy.
爸爸 什么叫堕胎 好好享受吧
My mommy had an abortion!
我妈妈堕过胎
My mommy had an abortion! My mommy had an abortion!
我妈妈堕过胎 我妈妈堕过胎
My mommy had an abortion. How you doing?
我妈妈堕过胎 你好吗
Okay, Janitor, Carla's starting to push. Tell Turk.
好吧 清洁工 Carla要生了 告诉Turk
Got it. Your baby has a tail.
明白了 你的孩子长了条尾巴
I told her to stay away from the microwave.
我告诉过她离微波炉远点
Elliot, I can't do it! Okay, okay, I want you to imagine
Elliot 我做不到 好的 好的 我要你想象一下
that your uterus is like a tube of toothpaste
你的子♥宫♥像一管牙膏
and you're just trying to squeeze out
而你整努力想要挤出
all that minty-fresh gel, but instead of minty-fresh gel inside,
所有清爽的薄荷膏 但是你没有清爽的薄荷膏
there's a little black baby.
你要挤出的是一个小黑孩儿
We have a prolapsed umbilical cord.
孩子脐带脱垂
She needs a C-section, right now.
她需要剖腹产 马上
Put Turk on the phone, damn it! It's okay.
让Turk接电♥话♥ 妈的 没事的
Baby, listen. I'm not angry that you got stuck.
宝贝 听着 你卡住了 我不生气
I know you were just trying to be nice
我知道你只是想好好表现
because you're a good-hearted,
因为你很善良
wonderful, thoughtful man, but listen to me.
很了不起 很有思想 但是听我说
They're giving me a C-section, and I'm really scared
我马上要剖腹产了 我真的很害怕
and I need you to be here right now.
我需要你马上过来
Something about a C-section. Smile.
好像说到什么剖腹产 笑一个
Almost there? Almost there.
快到了 快到了
Baby! I'm here! Turk, I'm scared!
宝贝 我来了 Turk 我好害怕
Sorry, Dr. Turk, no ice machines.
抱歉 Turk医生 冰块机不能进来
No!
别呀
I was 19 and working in Nantucket as a waitress
我当时19岁 在南塔克特当服务员
and dating this amazing guy named Andy.
和一个叫Andy的棒小伙约会
Curly blond hair and dimples
他金色卷发 还有小酒窝
and eyes that were either sky blue, powder blue,
一双天蓝色还是 浅灰蓝色的眼睛
I could never figure out which.
我总也说不清
Anyway, his best friend, Curt, knocked me up.
不论如何 他最好的朋友Curt 搞大了我的肚子
Don't look at me like that. That was the first guy I had ever slept with.
别那么看着我 那是第一个睡过我的家伙
Oh, we're not judging you.
没有 我们不会对你评头论足的
Whore!
婊♥子♥
I think about it from time to time,
我不时会想起
but it would have been the biggest mistake to have that baby.
但是生下那个孩子 将会是我犯过的最大错误
We've talked, we've made lists,
我们谈过了 也列了单子
and we've been as logical as we can here,
而且我们也尽可能做到理性对待
and we've still got nothing.
我们还是毫无进展
It's not a logical decision.
这不是个需要理性的决定
If it's right, you'll feel it in your heart.
如果是正确的 你心里就会感觉到
Yeah, but what if we don't feel anything?
好吧 但是如果我们没有感觉呢
Maybe that's your answer.
也许那就是你们的答案
Carla's having a C-section.
Carla要剖腹产了
Jordan, you okay?
Jordan 你还好吗
My mommy had an abortion.
我妈妈堕过胎
She sure did, sweetie.
她确实堕过 甜心
How are my boys?
我家的两个小伙子怎么样啊
What's going on?
发生什么了
They're about to start.
他们要开始了
Turkleton!
Turkleton
If you are trying to get the same $5 million settlement
如果你想像那个天杀的钩子手保安一样
that damn hook-handed security guard got,
骗走500万美元和解费
you're out of luck, stud,
劝你别做白日梦了 种马
'cause I put a release button right here on top.
因为我在顶上这儿放了个释放按钮
Well, what are you waiting for, son? Get in there.
你还在等什么呢 孩子 快进去吧
How you doing, beautiful? Turk, you're here.
你怎么样了 美人 Turk 你来了
I'm so hot.
我好热
Don't sweat it. I got you.
别担心 你有我呢
Guys, I have an announcement.
大伙儿 我有事要宣布
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表