Chin-up five, tough-to-be-black five,
是激励式 做黑人好难式
need-a-hug five, need-a-tug five?
急需拥抱式还是急需帮助式
Wait, what's he talking about?
等会儿 他说什么呢
Okay, just take the last word he says and add a five to it.
算了 就用他说的最后一个词然后击个掌好了
I don't know, it just all seems a little unfair.
我不知道 感觉所有的事情都不太公平
Unfair five.
不公平击掌
Thanks, man. You always know the right things to say.
多谢了 兄弟 你总是知道该说什么
I work hard on those.
我一直在努力钻研
Excuse me, Dr. Quinlan? Who?
打扰一下 Quinlan医生 谁
That's you, Todd. Oh, yeah.
你啊 Todd 噢 是啊
I just want to thank you
我只是想来感谢你
for helping with my daughter's condition.
可以帮助改善我女儿的状况
It's hard enough being 16 and she shouldn't have to be teased
要知道16岁这个年龄已经够难熬了 她不应该就因为
by her classmates just because she looks so different.
看上去与众不同而被同学嘲笑
I am glad to help, ma'am.
我很乐意帮忙 女士
You are making a difference in her daughter's life.
你将要改变她女儿的人生
What are you fixing, some type of major facial deformity?
你要修复什么 严重面部畸形吗
No, I'm giving her giant cans. Okay.
不 我要给她对巨♥乳♥ 好吧
Have you ever heard the phrase, "Excuse me"?
你有听说过"打扰一下"这句话吗
Here, take the fake sugars,
给 拿着这些代糖
'cause I hope you get cancer, I really do.
因为我希望你得癌症 真心的
Well, my parents were mean to me.
我的父母以前对我很刻薄
Oh... They were mean, apparently.
噢 他们肯定很刻薄
Keith and I are always so busy, that he suggested
Keith和我都一直都很忙 所以他提议
that we meet here for ten minutes before our shift starts
我们在轮班开始之前十分钟在这儿见面
for coffee, for some together-time. Isn't that sweet?
喝个咖啡 享受一下共处时光 是不是很甜蜜
That may have been the most bored I've ever been
这大概是我听人对我说过的
whilst someone was talking to me.
最无聊的事了
She's ruining coffee-time.
她在破坏我们的咖啡时间
Just pretend she's not here.
就假装她不在这儿好了
So, anyways, babe... I hate everybody.
不管怎样 宝贝儿 我讨厌每一个人
Oh, look at those two.
噢 看看那俩货
Must be the Beard of The Month Club.
他们肯定是每月胡子协会的
"My beard is nice and white." "Well, my beard is more bushy."
"我的胡子又白又漂亮" "我的胡子更加浓密"
"Let's be friends!"
"我们做好朋友吧"
Morons.
白♥痴♥
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Whoa, what the hell was that?
哇哦 刚才那算什么
I finally told Keith I loved him.
我终于告诉Keith我爱他了
Now that you've said what he wants to hear,
现在你把他想听的话说出来了
he doesn't have to work for it.
他就不会再为此争取了
It's like when guys are really trying to sleep with you.
就好像有男人特别想跟你上♥床♥
When you finally give it up, there are no more flowers.
你最终妥协后 就再也收不到花了
Next thing you know, it's 20 years later
下一件事情就是20年后
and you're standing over him while he sleeps,
他睡觉的时候 你站在旁边
your third martini in one hand and a steak knife in the other.
一手拿着你的第三杯马提尼 另一只手拿着牛排刀
And sure, he's taken a sleeping pill,
当然了 他吃过安♥眠♥药♥了
so you can slice his arm open a little bit without waking him up,
所以你就可以轻轻在他手臂上切开一个小口子还不用惊醒他
but it's not satisfying, and you know why?
但你也不觉得满足 知道为什么吗
Because you've lost the power.
因为你已经失去掌控权
Hey, Per-Per,
嘿 佩佩
did you ever figure out what happened to your arm?
你弄清楚你的胳膊是怎么回事了吗
No.
没有
Yes, phew.
呜 好险
Carla, can you pull a file for me?
Carla 你能帮我调出份文件吗
Sorry, I need another five hours to put this box of needles away.
抱歉 我还需要5个小时把这箱注射针挪走
I don't get it. It's a slowdown, Ted.
啥意思 她们是在消极怠工 Ted
The nurses think they're being clever, still treating patients,
护士们自作聪明 依旧诊治病人
but with everything else moving more slowly.
但做其他事都特别慢
And why are you standing here doing nothing?
你又为什么站在这儿无所事事
I know this is a slowdown,
我知道这是在消极怠工
but I can't really work any slower than I normally do,
但我真心已经不能比平时更慢了
so I pretty much have to come to a complete stop.
所以我只能是完全停止工作的状态
Now, if you're asking why I'm standing here specifically,
如果你要具体问我站在这儿干嘛
it's because I replaced that light bulb with a tanning bulb.
我正把白炽灯泡换成美黑灯泡
I'm tired of being the only white guy at my mosque.
我真是受够了作为清♥真♥寺里唯一的白人
You know what? If the nurses keep going on like this,
知道吗 如果那帮护士继续这样怠下去
I'm going to give them their raise,
我就给她们涨薪
but I'm going to pay for it by firing three of them,
但是要开除3个人我才干
the ugly ones. How does that sound?
丑的那几个 这主意怎么样
Whatever you think is right, sir.
无论你怎么想都是对的 先生
You're an ass.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
Ted, you idiot. You just said the out-loud thing in your head
Ted 你个白♥痴♥ 刚把你心里想的话说出来了
and the in-your-head thing out loud!
还是特别大声地说出来了
Don't make eye contact, just keep moving!
避免眼神交流 继续走
I'm sorry, but that mother should not be giving that little girl
抱歉 但那位母亲不应该在她女儿
breast implants for her sweet-sixteen present.
16岁的时候给她做隆胸手术
So she's 16. What's the big deal, T-Dog?
就算她16岁 有什么大不了的 T哥
Well, I have a daughter. Imagine being a parent.
我有一个女儿 想象一下你为人父的感受
Dad, can I talk to you?
爸爸 能跟你谈谈吗
What's up?
怎么了
I don't want to wear a banana hammock anymore.
我不想再穿丁字裤了
Rod! Why?
Rod 为什么啊
Because I stuff.
因为我还要塞袜子
Want to know a secret?
想知道秘诀吗
I stuff, too.
我也塞的
There you go.
好了好了
I don't stuff.
我不塞的
Maybe you should.
也许你该"填塞"了
You know what? I will just have a little conversation
知道吗 我这就去找你们
with your department head.
部门领导谈谈
All I'm saying is, it's not right. The girl's only 16.
我只是想说 这样做不对 那个女孩只有16岁
Yeah. No, I felt the same way until her mother's check cleared.
她母亲的支票兑现之前 我跟你想的一样
Look, you're not even in my department,
听着 你都不是我们部门的
so maybe I'm missing something here?
还是说我不知道你调过来了
Do you see any of your beeswax here?
你在这儿看到自己的"蜂蜡"没
Because I sure as hell don't.
因为我铁定是没看到
Todd, do you see Dr. Turk's beeswax?
Todd 你看到Turk医生的"蜂蜡"没
What the hell is he talking about?
他到底说什么呢
Todd, come.
Todd 过来
Look, I know your buddy thinks he's the bee's knees...
听着 我知道你兄弟自以为是这里的"蜂王"
What is with this dude and bees?
这家伙到底和蜜蜂有什么关系
...but if he keeps poking his nose in my business,
但如果他再来对我的事情指手画脚
I will torch him with every department head in this place.
我就把他连带这地方的每个部门领导放把火烧了
See how that helps his career.
看他以后还怎么升职
Internal "Uh-oh" Five.
内心"麻烦了"击掌
Uh-oh.
麻烦了
What took you so long? I need a drink!
怎么那么久 我需要喝一杯
I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I was just with this super-rude patient
太抱歉了 甜心 我刚在处理一个特别无理的病人
whose heart kept stopping. He's dead now,
他的心脏不跳了 现在已经死了
but, darn it all, he
但是去他的
should've known that my ex-wife was down here
他应该知道我前妻在楼下要死要活
jonesing for a Cosmo.
等着喝一杯四海为家
He is so getting cut again tonight.
他的胳膊今天晚上又要遭殃了
I have to get my jacket.
我去拿外套
All right, Trish, I'm off to the movies with my boyfriend
好了 Trish 我要去和我的男朋友看电影了
who doesn't treat me any differently,
他待我一如既往
even though I already said I loved him.
即使是在我说了我爱他之后
My name's not Trish.
我不叫Trish
That's okay, it was for her benefit.
无所谓 我是说给她听的
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 亲爱的
The guys are going to play poker.
兄弟们要去玩纸牌
Is it okay if we skip the movie? Sure.
我们不去看电影可以吗 当然
Oh, thanks, babe.
太感谢了 宝贝儿
Don't say anything. Let the dark side draw her in.
什么都别说 就让黑暗慢慢吞噬她
Come on, come to Mama.
来吧 到妈妈这儿来
Jordan, teach me. Okay, it's simple.
Jordan 教教我 好吧 简单得很
If he thinks it's okay to mess with you, you just mess with him.
如果他觉得糊弄你没关系的话 你也去糊弄他
Done!
懂啦
It's so fun to screw with someone's relationship,
搅黄别人的感情真是太有意思了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表