What are you up to, baby?
你忙啥呢 宝贝
I've been using all my down time to study medicine,
我在利用停工时间学习内科
so I can prove to Dr. Cox I'm not just another dumb surgeon.
向Cox医生证明我不是蠢爆的外科医生
But every time I crack open these books,
可每当我一翻开书
my brain says, "Who cares about this crap?"
大脑就喊"谁在乎这些垃圾"
Then I wonder if we have
然后我就想咱家里还有没有
any frozen sugar-free fruit juice pops at home.
无糖的果味棒冰了
I'm gonna help you study tonight
今晚我来帮你一起学
and for every right answer that you get,
你每答对一次
I'm gonna give you a bite of frozen fruit juice pop
我就让你吃一口果味棒冰
or, if you'd prefer, I can remove an item of clothing.
或者我脱件衣服 如果你喜欢的话
Okay, a major indicator of hypokalemia is?
低钾血症的主要病征是
A potassium level under 3.5.
钾水平是否低于3.5
Right! And here comes your reward!
正确 奖励来了
Yeah, come to daddy! Yeah.
来吧 宝贝 来了
Say, baby, what happened to your shirt?
那个 宝贝儿 你衣服怎么了
Oh, Izzy spit up on me earlier.
Izzy洒我身上东西了
Well, how come you ain't put a new one on?
噢 那你怎么不换一件呢
To mutton chops!
敬络腮胡
Actually, these are fake. You all look ridiculous.
其实这是假的 看看你们的样子 真可笑
Now, I did this to make a point, okay?
我这么做是有目的的 懂吗
You have to think for yourself,
你们得学会为自己考虑
don't be a sheep, follow the fold.
别像羊一样 只跟着羊群 人云亦云
I want you to repeat after me, I think for myself.
跟着我说一遍 我为自己考虑
I think for myself.
我为自己考虑
You can't tell me what to say.
轮不到你来教
You can't tell me what to say.
轮不到你来教
I won't say this.
我就不这么着
I won't say this.
我就不这么着
Unbelievable.
这都学得来
Unbelievable.
这都学得来
Hello. It's a little noisy, Keith.
嗨 有点吵了 Keith
Hey, everyone, my landlord wants us to keep quiet.
大伙儿 我的房♥东想让咱们小点声
Carla?
Carla
Give me a break. I haven't partied since the baby was born.
别找茬 生孩子后我第一次参加派对
I told Brian I was taking
我告诉Brian我领着Anne
Anne to the Poconos, now he wants pictures.
去了波克诺山 他要看照片
You have to help me morph the photos
你得帮我把我手♥机♥里
I secretly took of her on my camera phone
偷♥拍♥的Anne的照片P到
onto the pictures from our fall foliage getaway.
咱俩的秋天落叶度假照片里面去
Dude, why don't you just ask Anne out?
伙计 你干嘛不干脆把她约出去呢
I don't know.
我不知道
That way you don't have to lie to Brian.
那样你就不用撒谎了
It's the right thing to do, just like me studying my ass off.
做对的事吧 像我拼命学习一样
Now, if you'll excuse me,
等我一下
watch me drop some knowledge on Dr. Kizz-ox.
看我让牛逼的Cox医生长长见识
Good luck.
祝你好运
Excuse me, coming through.
不好意思 借个光啊
So, this patient has fever of 103,
这个病人高烧103度
renal failure and platelets of 25,000.
肾衰竭 血小板为两万五
What is the diagnosis and management?
该如何诊断并治疗呢
Put them down!
都把手放下
It's obvious the patient is septic.
这位病人明显患有败血症
I'd treat him with an activated protein C.
我会给他用活性蛋白质C
Dr. Turk, that's just an excellent diagnosis.
Turk医生 诊断做的太棒了
However, with his low platelet count,
但是 这么少的血小板数量
treatment with activated protein C would cause what, class?
采用活性蛋白质C的话会怎么样呢 同学们
Brain hemorrhage!
会导致脑出血
And what would that cause? His death!
然后怎么样呢 病人会死亡
Sorry, I got so excited. Everyone's yelling things out.
抱歉 我激动了 大伙都在喊话么
Hey, Ron.
嘿 Ron
I told you this would happen.
我早就告诉你会这样了
I can't take you seriously
我没法认真听你说话
until you take off the janitor's mutton chops.
除非你把那副络腮胡拿下来
Why is it that when it comes to relationships,
为什么一涉及到感情问题
people can't take advice
人们就听不进去
from someone that's already been through it?
过来人的谆谆教诲呢
We're different than you and Turk. You aren't.
我们和你们不同 没有不同
We're not gonna go through the same things you did.
我们的问题和你们的不一样
You are.
一样的
Our love is special. It isn't.
我们的爱是特别的 不特别
How can you say that? Well, she doesn't get it, babe.
你怎么敢这么说 嗯 她不懂的 宝贝
Oh, babe.
噢 宝贝儿
I need some new people in my life.
我得交些新朋友了
Okay, it's now or never.
好了 就现在
Excuse me, Anne? Hey.
那个 Anne 嘿
My life really hasn't been in the best place lately.
我的生活最近不是很顺利
I recently broke up with my girlfriend,
我刚和第一次约会就搞大肚子的
who I impregnated on the first date.
女朋友分了手
Don't worry, she miscarried, okay.
别担心 她流产了
And I haven't even begun to think about asking anyone else out,
我还没想过约某人出去
mostly because I'm concerned that the stress that lovemaking
因为一想到约会要做♥爱♥
would put on my body might cause me to pass out,
压力就大到要晕过去
much like I do when I defecate.
就好像要我排便一样
I also live in a tent and just got a DUI.
我还住着帐篷 酒驾扣了车
I know that as a physical therapist,
我知道作为已经理疗师
you can appreciate someone
你一定很欣赏
who's trying to get their life back on track.
努力让生活重回正轨的人
Will you please let me take you to dinner
所以 能不能请你和我吃顿晚餐
and show you that I'm really just a nice guy
让我向你证明我只是个
who's fallen on some hard times?
暂时陷入低谷的好男人
No.
不行
Well, just no? Do you wanna elaborate on the "No"?
就不行了 你能具体解释解释吗
Nope.
不行
So, I lied.
我撒谎了
And when I finally did ask Anne out, she said no.
我终于开口约她了 她拒绝了
Well, did she elaborate? She did not.
她说为什么了吗 没有
The thing about failure is
失败的一大好处在于
how supportive the people close to you can be.
亲近之人给予你的支持
Well, hey, man, it's no big deal.
嘿 伙计 没事的
At least you got back in the game, right?
至少你重回战局了 对吧
So, Dr. Cox, the cast comes off tomorrow.
那个 Cox医生 明天就摘石膏了
Any last-minute shots you want to take at me?
还有什么打击我的话想说吗
You have diabetes and you can't eat cupcakes.
你有糖尿病 你连纸杯蛋糕都不能吃
Wow!
哇噢
Look, you may never have the same grasp on medicine
听着 可能你在内科方面确实
as we real doctors do, but you're miles ahead
没什么天赋 不过比起其他的
of your fellow numb-nut surgeons.
傻缺外科医生们 你要好得多了
We're okay for now, but I
我们和好了 不过我还是
still don't know if Keith is marriage material.
不知道Keith是不是当老公的料
You guys made it through a month
你俩同居了一个月后
and you still wanna live together.
仍想和彼此住在一起
A lot of couples never make it that far.
大多数情侣走不到这步呢
Yeah, but...
是啊 可是
I don't feel like I accomplished anything.
我一点成就感都没有
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
Brian would like to sign his name on the insurance papers.
Brian可以签他的保险单了
Here you go. All right.
给你 好的
Not bad, huh? That's great.
不赖嘛 哈 棒极了
Brian made us realize how huge
Brian让我们意识到了
our smallest accomplishments really are.
我们不以为然的进步有多么重要
Whether it's having a
不论是比你的同事
little more knowledge than your colleagues...
多掌握了一些知识
Todd, our appendectomy patient may be hypertensive.
Todd 我们的阑尾炎患者可能有高血压
Let the medical wienies deal with it. Wienie-roast five!
让内科的屌♥丝们去管吧 来吧 屌♥屌♥掌
Dude, don't be such a surgeon. Let's go check her out.
伙计 别这么事不关己 咱去看看吧
or easing up on the rules for the sake of your relationship,
或是为了恋情来放缓你的要求
or finally being ready to get back in the game.
或是终于准备好再战江湖了
Hey, Katie. You wanna grab a drink? Yeah, but not with you.
嘿 Katie 想去喝一杯吗 好啊 不过不和你去
I'm back!
雄风不减
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表